PDA

View Full Version : The Budbomb

GrassHopper
09-01-11, 07:03 PM
Hey Guys! Bought myself one of these yesterday and have to say I quite like it.

http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/budbomb.jpg

Been trying to quit smoking the ol ciggies (again!), been on Champix on prescription for just over 2 weeks and no longer want a cig at all. But as I love my weed thought I'd treat myself to a pipe and take my weed 'raw'. The coil apparently cools the smoke as it passes through. It's deffo not as harsh as a typical gauzed pipe.

Well Happy with it.

The Lost Soul
09-01-11, 07:16 PM
Looks the bizz GH matey.
What size is it? How much does it hold? How much did it cost? Where did you buy it from? Marks out of ten?
Cheers

Eggbox
09-01-11, 09:49 PM
I carried around my trusty Budbomb for absolute years when I first got it. Brilliant wee piece of kit for out an' about smoking, and pish easy to clean with an ISO dip and quick scrub. Pretty discreet too, just a bit bigger than a Clipper and holds about 4-5 smallish hits if you turn the bowl over(that's the only annoyance I ever had, sometimes the far end of the bowl needs pushing towards the end with the flame, but that ain't no thing) :)

Naxx
09-01-11, 09:58 PM
Awesome peice of kit mate how much was it? I might have to invest in one myself :)

cannamancan
09-01-11, 10:21 PM
They are top little smoking gadgets budbombs , me and 2 mates went to Manchester for a mission about 12 years ago and my mate bought 1, we had about 4 or 5 goes each on the way to the car, we parked on the marks and sparks car park and had to walk through to get to the car and we wr actualy that stoned that we couldn't find our way out , we wr in fits of giggles and we couldn't stop laughing to ask some1 how to get to the car park , my mate stopped laughing and started to ask this woman who worked there and burst out laughing making a really weird high pitched noise right in her face , it's 1 of the funniest things I've ever done/seen , we must have looked like right fucking idiots lol.
Anyway yeah they're ace but u got to be carefull how hard u suck , because it's so smooth u feel like ur not getting anything so then u suck harder and when u blow out u blow shot loads out and are really really smashed .

GrassHopper
09-01-11, 10:35 PM
I paid £21 from my local Head Shop, you can get em cheaper online I image. Like Egg says, great for a sneaky smoke out n about and it don't heat up too much, you can put it straight back in ya pocket as soon as.

if you turn the bowl over(that's the only annoyance I ever had, sometimes the far end of the bowl needs pushing towards the end with the flame, but that ain't no thing) :)

I'm not getting that Egg mate, elaborate on it for me please. Did you use a gauze bowl in yours :confused:

Eggbox
10-01-11, 06:47 PM
I did use a gauze for a bit, but don't think that played a part in that. I just found that if your bud's not dry or properly ground(I.e. some twunt you meet while you're out asks if you have a pipe, and proceeds to fill it with rubbish) then sometimes the end of the small removable bowl, away from the side you hold the flame to can take a while to burn evenly. I used to just take the bowl out and poke the contents down towards the other end and relight though, nice and quick fix! :)

GrassHopper
10-01-11, 11:44 PM
Ah, that's why I didn't get it - I don't have a removable bowl :confused: wonder if its the same Budbomb, it deffo didn't come with one, mines exactly like the one in the pic only gold colour

Shiva Jack
10-01-11, 11:57 PM
I've got this little number, pretty much the same idea . .
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/2637.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/64173/title/2637/cat/500)

Eggbox
11-01-11, 10:17 AM
Ah, that's why I didn't get it - I don't have a removable bowl :confused: wonder if its the same Budbomb, it deffo didn't come with one, mines exactly like the one in the pic only gold colour

By bowl, I just mean the chamber on the leftmost of your picture :) The flame would hit the left side of that, burn some of the bud but not always travel to the other side of the bowl as it's a bit too far - Get me know? :laugh:

Daval
11-01-11, 10:40 AM
i had 1 really similar called Agent Blue a bit shorter than that 1 but other than that it was the same thats going back about 10 years or so now... was great for toking in the great outdoors... :)

Shades Of Green
11-01-11, 12:06 PM
I have one too, the only thing is that you have to clean it regular as the little holes get clogged up with weed and makes it harder to pull on but apart from that it's well cool and stealthy. You can take it anywhere have a shady hit and blow out the smoke. I smell weed but nobodys toking, eh what you onabout ;) nowt to do with me hehe.

afriendinneed
11-01-11, 01:52 PM
I got one of these, I haven't used it for yonks though.

cannamancan
12-01-11, 09:57 PM
Bought 1 yesterday £25 from dr hermans in Manchester (who by the way have stopped selling seeds for ever) and it's top , my mates at snooker loved it last night , they normally smoke about 8 joints normally on a Tuesday whilst Im on my vape but didn't smoke 1 , I was on dutch cheese and it fucked me up I don't like it cause I'm a fanny an it's too strong lol.

GrassHopper
15-01-11, 07:17 PM
By bowl, I just mean the chamber on the leftmost of your picture :) The flame would hit the left side of that, burn some of the bud but not always travel to the other side of the bowl as it's a bit too far - Get me know? :laugh:
Yeah get you now mate, I been using for 1 big hit at a time so never had that prob. But took it out last night quite packed full, got a few good hits off it but found the last few were a struggle. I find giving it a little tap before lighting helps. Must break up or loosen the burnt bits or something I guess.

Bought 1 yesterday £25 from dr hermans in Manchester (who by the way have stopped selling seeds for ever) and it's top , my mates at snooker loved it last night , they normally smoke about 8 joints normally on a Tuesday whilst Im on my vape but didn't smoke 1 , I was on dutch cheese and it fucked me up I don't like it cause I'm a fanny an it's too strong lol.

PMSL What's too strong, cheese or the budbomb?

CJ67
25-01-11, 04:24 PM
Just bought one today. :D

Chilled
17-04-11, 06:39 PM
Reckon Im going to get one of these for summer as dont wana smoke spliffs and cant take my bong with me everywhere (If only....)

Will let you know how it goes.

bodge
17-04-11, 07:06 PM
does anyone know where i could get one on-line ? - not knowing the right name etc i cant find any...

cannamancan
17-04-11, 07:33 PM
Yeah get you now mate, I been using for 1 big hit at a time so never had that prob. But took it out last night quite packed full, got a few good hits off it but found the last few were a struggle. I find giving it a little tap before lighting helps. Must break up or loosen the burnt bits or something I guess.

PMSL What's too strong, cheese or the budbomb?

the cheese mate , im not a big cheese fan and that night it fucked me up !

BODGE
does anyone know where i could get one on-line ? - not knowing the right name etc i cant find any...

its called a budbomb mate just google it , i got a tube to keep mine in with a cap on the end so nobody can smell it when its in ur pocket and on the side it says www.budbomb.com

Chilled
17-04-11, 07:48 PM
Just ordered one.

Got a silver one from attitude seeds for £21.50 delivered and got a fem kashage seed too, which is awesome.

Cannot wait, was smoking with a mate eariler who has the weedstare cyclone which is so smooth and cool for a pipe but reminded me I needed a good pipe. Would have got a cyclone one but the idea of something i can have in my bag with a few bowls in would be really good for summer, as I hope to as blazed as possible this summer!

cannamancan
17-04-11, 07:56 PM
im happy for u but....

but the idea of something i can have in my bag

come on son whats the bag ? have we got a manbag ??????

Stoned Staffy
17-04-11, 08:42 PM
I had something really similar to this for yrs an yrs, I can't remember what it was called but I think it was something like the 'Agent Blue Bullet'. I bought it in a head shop in Manchester/Stockport somewhere in the late 90's, it was exactly the same size, shape and had the screw thread chamber, it was a wicked little stealth pipe, gutted though, the fuckin cops took it off me in the end, I got in a fight in a bar and this thing was quite heavy and round shaped so fitted perfectly in my closed fist, lol. Oops, wish I hadn't done that, alc to blame as usual:(, anyway I think I'm gonna get one of these new ones, miss my old one, thanks for postin this cos I was lookin for another one of them but couldn't find one:), nice1.

Staffy

cannamancan
17-04-11, 08:51 PM
I had something really similar to this for yrs an yrs, I can't remember what it was called but I think it was something like the 'Agent Blue Bullet'. I bought it in a head shop in Manchester/Stockport somewhere in the late 90's, it was exactly the same size, shape and had the screw thread chamber, it was a wicked little stealth pipe, gutted though, the fuckin cops took it off me in the end, I got in a fight in a bar and this thing was quite heavy and round shaped so fitted perfectly in my closed fist, lol. Oops, wish I hadn't done that, alc to blame as usual:(, anyway I think I'm gonna get one of these new ones, miss my old one, thanks for postin this cos I was lookin for another one of them but couldn't find one:), nice1.

Staffy

i got mine from dr hermans in manchester mate and i think they do them agent blue things aswell.

Stoned Staffy
17-04-11, 09:08 PM
i got mine from dr hermans in manchester mate and i think they do them agent blue things aswell.

Thanks Cannadude, u know I think it could of been Herman's now you mentioned it? Gotta get another one of them!
The damn dog smashed my glass bong now too:(, a month or so back with his waggin tale, it was ace too, got it in Morocco, it was all glass with a twisted neck on both the main body neck and the bowl pipe neck, so fuckin wounded when it smashed! Think I'm gonna get a 'Roor' or something now, to replace it.

Thanks Canna, yeah think I'll nip up there an get another one of them pipes, will ave a look at that new one too, see which one suits me best:bong:. Nice1

Staffy

conman
18-04-11, 02:17 PM
have one of these my self great bit of kit but its very heavy i near but my teeth in with it by throwing it in to my mouth like i would a joint and there's no hope of using it hands free your lips just wont hold it

Chilled
18-04-11, 08:11 PM
im happy for u but....

come on son whats the bag ? have we got a manbag ??????

lol a man bag. What I mean is when you go to the park I always bring a bag with me and would have my pipe for when you would need it the most, the park.

Chilled
20-04-11, 03:35 PM
mine arrived today. I ordered the chrome one but got a black metal one, which I actually really like and was torn between black and silver (wasnt keen on the gold tho).

It is very nice to smoke, still getting the hang of pipes but but lighter than a bong in the day which is nice!

relto
25-04-11, 10:41 PM
*link removed*

Chilled
26-04-11, 06:49 PM
*link removed*

Thats not a new style budbomb which isnt half as good looking as the new style!

My GF has put me on bong ban this week (I have used it daily for about 3 months now!) just just hit my budbomb and such a good high!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48039

Such a nice high with some barneys farm LSD!

Eggbox
26-04-11, 06:57 PM
Removed your link relto as it was against the rules :) and it was fake anyway, lol

niceneasy
15-10-11, 03:31 PM
i had 1 really similar called Agent Blue a bit shorter than that 1 but other than that it was the same thats going back about 10 years or so now... was great for toking in the great outdoors... :)

Same here mate, I still use mine for regular outside stealth missions.

pacloman
05-07-12, 11:40 PM
Has anyone used wax/paste (not oils) in the budbomb? Also----if you can't----do you know of ANY portable device that is as efficient (cool smoke).... that is available in the market place?
Thanks!

james1007
17-11-15, 08:04 AM
Really cool stuff, how much you brought it? :smokie: