13-01-11, 09:24 PM
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww322/crinkleshoes/green/IMG_3046.jpg

... yummy :D

tastyweat
13-01-11, 10:00 PM
mmmmmm.... vapourific

blurry-vision
13-01-11, 10:06 PM
Congrats, hope you are both very happy together.

StonedAsFuck
14-01-11, 07:29 AM
congrats dude, hav 1 on me! :D

tastyweat
14-01-11, 09:44 AM
Turns out the peeps who voted were correct... I haven't been that stoned in a very very long time! Good night.. loving my new toy :D

Headfcuk
15-01-11, 12:01 AM
You have done a good thing.

HF

Chilled
15-01-11, 12:14 AM
YES!! You have made the right choice, fucking love my classic volcano with solid valve.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29132

tastyweat
15-01-11, 11:49 AM
Am very much enjoying it... ended up falling asleep on the sofa last night... lol!

cannamancan
15-01-11, 11:53 AM
I do that nearly every night with my volc there fucking ace . What do u reckon of the taste ?

tastyweat
15-01-11, 12:00 PM
I do that nearly every night with my volc there fucking ace . What do u reckon of the taste ?

Love it... probably the main reason I wanted a vape... with the respiratory benefits coming a close second.

Tried a few volcs in dam and couldn't get enough of the taste and smoothness.

Nicely surprised how well my home-grown tastes... can really tell the difference between stuff that's been dried and cured properly vs. not... huge difference.

I was mostly a bong toker before getting this and the only difference I could really tell was a small change in how harsh the smoke was... couldn't really taste anything through the bong and I'm not a spliff smoker...

Won't be going back to smoking in a hurry, that's for sure!

Volcano = worth every penny

Had a go with a little bit of the runt from my first grow last night... that thing is crazy strong... pathetic yield when you're talking about weight, but it seems to be more concentrated or something :D

cannamancan
15-01-11, 12:19 PM
Yeah man no exactly what u mean , I think I've had 1 can pipe of blueberry since I got my first vape 13 months ago and my breathing has got so much better (not cause of the can pipe lol) , 1 of my mates who's recently started growing who I give abit of info too gave me 1 £10 bag when he finished and said tell me what u think but I gave it straight to my bird cause there was no way I was putting that through my volc lol, he was really excited about growing and listened to about 5 people at once so his grow didn't end up the best and he speed dried it lol, anywho good grow and diary mate fair play to ya and welcome to the vape club lol.

Peace canna.

tastyweat
15-01-11, 01:50 PM
Cheers dude :D

Hehe... I know what that's like... different people giving you different information etc... can be over-load early on.

And ouch with speed-drying! I quick dried a very small amount (mebbe 2g) just so I had some schmoke but the rest was dried properly and is still curing in jars seperate from the one i dip into which only has enough in it to last me about a week at a time. So little bits get sampled from time to time when I air the jars.

The second two that were cut down are still drying... at this rate think they'll take about 7-10 days before they'll be jar-worthy. Which seems about right from what I've been reading...

Chilled
15-01-11, 10:08 PM
Glad your getting on with it mate.

Best thing for me is the feeling fairly alright in the weekdays when you have work. I love my glass bong but its a weekend only thing as feel real groggy the next day (which is great when you havnt got anything on!).

The taste is unreal. Worth every penny when you think how many years it will last and the weed you will save!

Headfcuk
16-01-11, 05:32 PM
One of the other advantages of a volcano is when you're close to harvest and want a little pre-taster. Just nip off a little popcorn, stick it in the vape, and you get instant satisfaction. Ok, it's never as good as it's going to be when cured, but beats the hell out of speed-drying.

I still have to use a pipe about 50% of the time because of stealth and convenience, but I'd use the volc every time if I could. The first draw on a newly-loaded pipe is lovely and flavoursome but you've lost that by the second or third draw; with the volc you get that same taste all the time.

And you're right about the taste, you can really tell the differences between strains.

HF

tastyweat
16-01-11, 06:12 PM
See... now you shouldn't have reminded me about that... *he says having just cut the teeniest of side-buds off speed devil*... lol

blurry-vision
25-01-11, 05:27 AM
YES!! You have made the right choice, fucking love my classic volcano with solid valve.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29132

Cracking little toking set-up there mate, looks fantastic..