PDA

View Full Version : Too Tall?

CannaJoe
20-06-08, 07:54 AM
I have 6ft of growing height in my grow space, and i'm starting a new grow. I'll be growing Lemon Stinky, Malonica & White Lightning. I'm just worried I wont have enough height for them as i'm not sure how tall them three strains can grow, once you consider the height of the pot the the light at the top I have about 4ft verticle space left. Will they fit? Or will I have to flower them early or what?

THOMAS CHONG
20-06-08, 09:14 AM
you should b fine with them strains m8, 6ft is plenty of height my groom is only about that and i have a l/st 2lemon skunk & a flo x c.black the flo has got to b nearly 5ft so yeah u should b fine.
give them round 2-3weeks veg.

flyhigh
20-06-08, 11:05 AM
you could always still by lowlife/lowryder seeds. They only grow a couple of feet if you are worried but stil it should be fine with those seeds as it is.

MXMAD
20-06-08, 12:18 PM
Keep topping them as much as you can so they grow bushy. And like tombong said veg for about 2 weeks.

Good luck with your grow joe, be sure to keep a diary for all to see :)

Nanuck1980
20-06-08, 01:06 PM
with early bondage and topping any plant can be kept low

munchman
20-06-08, 03:38 PM
afternoon people, only just joined site so wanted to say high! New to this growing malarky too. Need some urgent advice, got a couple of masterkush at 20" just about to cut lights down to 12 hrs but have read a couple of sites and hear my babies could double in size! Not good with a 5' 6" grow tent...HELP

Phy
26-06-08, 06:32 PM
afternoon people, only just joined site so wanted to say high! New to this growing malarky too. Need some urgent advice, got a couple of masterkush at 20" just about to cut lights down to 12 hrs but have read a couple of sites and hear my babies could double in size! Not good with a 5' 6" grow tent...HELP

They'll at least double in size, probably end up about four foot.