PDA

View Full Version : Hot air damage

larry
24-06-08, 05:49 PM
Hi all i have,t posted in a while but thought i should put this up for beginners like myself so they do,t f***k up like me.
In my last grow i had a lot of probs with temps been low and as a result my plants went into shock and stoped growing,but because i was a just starting out in my new hobby i did,t relise this was happening till it was to late.
I thought i learned from that and i guess i did as they say you learn more from f***ing up, you won,t make that mistake again.
Well to make a long story even longer my plants have just gone on 12/12 but where i live the temps outsde have also started droping so thick head here decides i better get a heater so i went out and got a blow heater.
BIG MISTKE :jawdrop: i set it up outsde my grow tent about 2 feet away and let the zip down went off to work delighed with myself came home 8 hours later went to check plants and saw the damage two sides of two plants that were close to the door have comeplely dryed up to crispyness and the rest do,t look to happy.
Now they did need feeding today so the soil was lowish with water which did,t help
Silly mistake i know and i have made a few of them by now but i guess that can be half the fun.
I will leave it at that i just had to tell somebody i can put up pics later if any body wants to see. Long live the :weed: