PDA

View Full Version : Sea of Green advice from every/anyone would be greatly appreciated

cashrules420
29-01-11, 10:58 PM
Hello to all.Thanks for taking the time...all positive thoughts and advice will be returned in the form of good vibes...

Looking for advice and guidance on grow methods.Open to any and all positive suggestions.I have 180feminised seeds and two closets I can use to grow.Both closets are about a sq meter wide x 8ft tall.I think my best bet for time and yield are the sea of green and scrog methods.Havent bought any equipment yet.Have read some books,now need that real world experience.Teach me old masters...

Grow experience
Ive grown 20 plants twice for a total of 40 plants.Both times reasonably succesfully.Grew NYC Diesel and Mango Haze.End product looked and smelled really good but I was a little dissappointed in the high for both.Averaged an ounce per plant.Used two 250 watt lamps

Seeds:
50 Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse seeds
30 Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse seeds
20 Bubba Kush from Greenhouse seeds
50 Special Kush 1 from Royal Queen seeds
30 Blue Cheese from Big Buddha seeds

Thanks for your time

alwaystoned_1
29-01-11, 11:04 PM
this site is has a 10 plant limit pal

cashrules420
01-02-11, 12:21 AM
Didnt know about the ten plant limit...my apologies....

chanandler bong
02-02-11, 01:14 PM
you defo aint a percy grower lmao 180 seeds :O
and your grow space is abit small for all that many plants aint it.

for a start what you want to do if put maybe 5 plants in each room and get some more wattage you will get more than 1 oz a plant and less risk of getting done for comercial growing!
and as for the stone then that is to do with the thrichomes do you have a microscope to check the bud? << essential
i think you should do some research and read the rules before you post again mate as you might get banned aha
your name dont help either ;)

The G is Stoned
02-02-11, 01:41 PM
yeah, why do you want 180? crazy man! get a wilma system or something do 4 in each 1m2 space and finnish a grow in 12 weeks!
You should get like 4 oz per plant or more. Ive had 600g out of a 1m2 in the past using the wima's and a 600w hps.
Dont grow like a dealer(two rooms in rotation) YOU WILL GET SHAT ON FROM A VERY GREAT HEIGHT!
One room, a few plants= perci