PDA

View Full Version : seedling time period

athome
02-02-11, 10:34 PM
Does anybody know how long it usually takes for the seedling to become visible after planting the seed?I planted my pre germinated seeds with a 0.5 to 1 cm root showing 36 hrs ago and was wondering how long it takes to break the ground.Also the strain is white rhino will start a grow diary when they break ground witch will hopefully be soon.

Forest
02-02-11, 10:58 PM
m8 your double posting the same thread in other forums on here a bit of advice on forum useage read here https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/announcement.php?f=&a=38 a lot of forums dont like this just some friendly advice for you
and as for your question it will depend on how deep you planted it and dont over water i rotted a few like that
hope this helps
kind regards G-Man

athome
02-02-11, 11:29 PM
yeh i know i dident want to do that my comp just laggy and dident think it posted thanks for the rot info tho thats helpfull

Jumangi
03-02-11, 12:17 AM
Does anybody know how long it usually takes for the seedling to become visible after planting the seed?I planted my pre germinated seeds with a 0.5 to 1 cm root showing 36 hrs ago and was wondering how long it takes to break the ground.Also the strain is white rhino will start a grow diary when they break ground witch will hopefully be soon.

I planted mine on sat night and they've popped through the surface yesterday and are about a cm long now

athome
03-02-11, 12:42 AM
I planted mine last night but ive never gone from seed before and dident know how long I have to wait.Im hoping that as soon as they pop out that they take off like a streak of shit and are all girls :)Im gonna force flower a branch on each plant as soon as possible fingers crossed there all girls:)