PDA

View Full Version : some help PLEASE

Greenhouse Hobby
04-07-08, 01:24 AM
Hi all

i have been looking after my baby now for four months
and over the last couple of weeks she has become really sick

she is in my greenhouse she is standing nearly 6 ft tall and is in full flower

only doing this as a hobby only 1 at a time i dont know wot the virayity of it is as i just got the seedling from a mate

i am growing it in miricle grow compost with the 6 months food supply in it and only water

but now there are brown spots on the leaves they started on the bottom leaves but its spreading up the plant and the bottom half of it is going yellow big style

cant post pics here but pm me and i will email them to anyone who thinks they can help me

hope someone can help me as i am so proud of her and i dont want to loose her now

Congo Demus
05-07-08, 07:58 AM
That no a good picture but if me look at the top leaf and the tips burnt so I&I say look at soil PH is she in a pot outdoors / greenhouse? And your feeds. Miraclegrow just soil or did you be addin liquid ? cha !! leave that stuff out next time it fit not for plants, does it have the macro elements ? a chelate ? I&I no think its a fungus but hell you had me unsure for a day to reply now. Good luck hope someone else can be more use.
Congo Demus

Monty Bong
05-07-08, 11:05 AM
Hi all

i have been looking after my baby now for four months
and over the last couple of weeks she has become really sick

she is in my greenhouse she is standing nearly 6 ft tall and is in full flower

only doing this as a hobby only 1 at a time i dont know wot the virayity of it is as i just got the seedling from a mate

i am growing it in miricle grow compost with the 6 months food supply in it and only water

but now there are brown spots on the leaves they started on the bottom leaves but its spreading up the plant and the bottom half of it is going yellow big style

cant post pics here but pm me and i will email them to anyone who thinks they can help me

hope someone can help me as i am so proud of her and i dont want to loose her now

If she's in a greenhouse, how come she's in full flower? Are you force flowering her?