PDA

View Full Version : High for over 24 hours

sphinx
13-02-11, 01:41 AM
hey guys i'm kinda new to weed and this forum etc, but it was my 6th or 5th time yesterday and i smoked quite a bit. I still felt high this morning after 9 hours sleep but thought it should wear off. It hasnt still and i still feel it a good 27 hours later; mainly a body buzz. Any help?

On a side note i could do with some help, at school i started feeling weird, and then i got the same body buzz from weed and felt properly high for a good 3 hours without taking anything though! i was rolling a few joints the night before so could that of done anything?

cocogrower
13-02-11, 01:55 AM
Cannabis isnt like LSD which can cause Flash-backs, It's more than likly that your mind is playing tricks on you.. If you had eaten a lot of 'spacecakes' then you could stay high for maybe 8-16 hours.. but not 27 hours from smoking a joint.

lol.

Goodbuddy
13-02-11, 02:05 AM
Just remember, you is still a young guy, don't go hammering it too much now or you may well regret it later

Wish I still had the same effect though LOL, I'm lucky to get a good 3hrs buzz these days :)

thunderfeck
13-02-11, 02:42 AM
how old are you? maybe you are convincing yourself you are stoned cause you dont know what it's like properly yet!!
p.s the LSD flashbacks thing is bullshit!! propganda

cough
13-02-11, 02:45 AM
Sphinx in 24 yrs time you may post a thread titled...high for over 24 years:bigjoint:

Adambomb
13-02-11, 02:54 AM
wow what strain was it mate?

J420
13-02-11, 03:24 AM
How much had you been drinking? How much water? could well be dehydrated and it also depends on the weed, homegrown or bought from a dealer? The weed can be of bad quality, not cured well, contaminated etc etc etc

Its usual to get bad headaches after using bad cured weed or bad flushed weed, have happen to me many times when its been bought from dealers which have had me having bad "hangover" for a day after.

relto
13-02-11, 03:58 AM
hey guys i'm kinda new to weed and this forum etc, but it was my 6th or 5th time yesterday and i smoked quite a bit. I still felt high this morning after 9 hours sleep but thought it should wear off. It hasnt still and i still feel it a good 27 hours later; mainly a body buzz. Any help?

On a side note i could do with some help, at school i started feeling weird, and then i got the same body buzz from weed and felt properly high for a good 3 hours without taking anything though! i was rolling a few joints the night before so could that of done anything?

at school ?? should ya be on here

PG
13-02-11, 09:11 AM

Don't smoke so much and come back for advice when you're 18.

(vitamin C always used to bring me back down to earth ;) , Happy birthday for Tuesday btw, see you in two years)

flunk
13-02-11, 06:12 PM
Thats the madest post ive ever read.

Fuck

wavey.mofo
13-02-11, 07:01 PM
lol how come he got banned so quickly?

strewth
13-02-11, 07:24 PM
lol how come he got banned so quickly?

16 on Tuesday going by percy's post so a tad underage

DZ

wavey.mofo
13-02-11, 07:46 PM
16 on Tuesday going by percy's post so a tad underage

DZ

Oh fair enough lol How old do you have to be to go on this forum then?

strewth
13-02-11, 07:48 PM
Don't smoke so much and come back for advice when you're 18.

(vitamin C always used to bring me back down to earth ;) , Happy birthday for Tuesday btw, see you in two years)

Ill give you a clue lol

DZ

Goodbuddy
13-02-11, 08:14 PM
He might have been a teacher LOL, but I don't think so :pimped:

wavey.mofo
13-02-11, 08:39 PM
Ill give you a clue lol

DZ

haha i must have missed that

TheDukeof420
14-02-11, 01:20 AM
He could be at uni, but made me lol 24 hours, i want some of that weed!

Naxx
14-02-11, 01:38 AM
Oh fair enough lol How old do you have to be to go on this forum then? *says wavey in a deep imitated voice*

hehe just kidding mate