PDA

View Full Version : crohns/ ibs best method....

bboyz
19-02-11, 12:16 AM
hi everyone i have been diagnosed for crohns and ibs and when times were tough i took my money brought a vaporizer and enjoyed the relief i got from using it but my questions are...

i know for crohns indicas are the best as they stop the pains...

when i take vaporizer in bag or mouthpiece method i find it hits me hard (whether its cus im not used to it being noobie) yet if i roll in spliff it isnt same effect...

if i want to use this but still be able to go out and not be glued to my bed which method is the most effective?

i dont really want to involce tobacco as i have asthma and it irritates my lungs when i smoke from spliff...

katy
19-02-11, 12:21 AM
get an iolite, portable and convenient !

dekay
19-02-11, 12:26 AM
Diet, fuck weed, ibs and crohns 100 percent controllable with decent diet and cut stong alchohol, do a bodybuilding type diet u be fine wont suffer, and dont drink alchohol if u got chrons, ibs easier just find what sets of it and stop it, mine was whiskey and wheat, stopped and no probs.

bboyz
19-02-11, 07:11 AM
Are the iolites softer to take then ?

Dekay thanks but I've had crohns for nearly 7 years I am 21 but told often by strangers how young I look which is a constant reminder that I'm ill...I have probs only had a fee weeks where I could eat without needing toilet straight away or with no pains the rest of them years been hell

I am a Breakdance teacher and I do eat very healthy but I have alot of issues keeping weight on I eat healthy but when I'm ill it don't matter what I eat it ain't staying in me hence when I use weed It controls me toilet issues , pains and mainly makes me want to eat and keep weight on

katy
19-02-11, 12:33 PM
do you eat meat?

bboyz
19-02-11, 01:29 PM
I eat some meat chicken pork lamb and rarely steak but raw/medium so it ain't tough as that hurts for me to digest