PDA

View Full Version : limited ££ bake or smoke?

HinduKush
19-02-11, 10:02 AM
i get your usual 1.7g(or somthing near there) 20 bag and have never backed befor and just wondered if it was worth it, im goin to my freinds for a few days and will get a 40 or 60 bag of high grade superskunk. i saw a granny on the tv and she ses she puts in about half a tea spoon of weed that she uses because of her aches and pains or whatever, but how much whud i need to use to get baked?

also ive herd you get stonned for longer if you bake. is it worth the £ or shud i just roll sum joints(obvestly the most value for money is in bongs but i dont recon my mates dad would be too happy if we were going out for a few bongs lol.

alwaystoned_1
19-02-11, 10:09 AM
you get way more stoned when you eat weed when i make canna butter i use a oz of popcorn buds and sugar trim per block of butter
never done it with small amounts id guess you'd need to eat about 2g but you need to heat activate it in butter or olive oil before you eat it

HinduKush
19-02-11, 10:19 AM
you get way more stoned when you eat weed when i make canna butter i use a oz of popcorn buds and sugar trim per block of butter
never done it with small amounts id guess you'd need to eat about 2g but you need to heat activate it in butter or olive oil before you eat it

do you get way more stonned when you make weed butter or just stick it ina cake?

alwaystoned_1
19-02-11, 10:24 AM
you ideally wana make it into butter then make the cake mix with the butter for best results