PDA

View Full Version : Auto Mini Gun Grow

Horus
24-02-11, 06:03 PM
Hey, I'm currently on day 35 from putting my seed in to germinate. I'm using an Oxypot with 2 water pumps, 1 airstone and a 400w HPS Sunmaster bulb. The temperature is between 75-78 degrees and I have an oscilating fan running constanlty. My light cycle is 20/4 all the way through the grow.

:smokie:

Auto Mini Gun is one our more potent autoflowering strains due to its two exceptional parents - Lowryder #2 from The Joint Doctor and AK47 from Serious Seeds. The AK47 was used as the mother whilst the Lowryder #2 was used a the father. This is a combination of two of the most popular strains sold. Auto Mini Gun grows strong with excellent resin production and high potency. It has good side branching and can grow to a around a meter tall. It is one of our larger autoflowering strains.

Manufacturer: Seedsman
AKA: Automatic AK47
Variety: Ruderalis (autoflowering)
Feminised: Feminised
THC Content: Unknown
Grows: Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time: 7-9 Weeks
Harvest Month: 2.5 Months from Seed
Medicinal Properties: Easy to manage autoflowering strain with good potency. Likely to be high in CBD.

glasgow grower
30-08-12, 06:09 PM
just ordered these seeds from attitude how was the grow and smoke

bongbadger
30-08-12, 11:10 PM
Not seen many auto's done in hydro - what kind of yield you expecting ?

Horus
03-09-12, 09:20 AM
just ordered these seeds from attitude how was the grow and smoke

This was a good yield and a quality smoke my friend! Good luck with your grow!!

Horus
03-09-12, 09:22 AM
Not seen many auto's done in hydro - what kind of yield you expecting ?

Hey dude. This was an old grow, I got 4 ounces dry of this and it was a quality smoke. My average in Hydro with autos is usually about 3 - 5 ounces dry. Best yield was an Onyx which i got 8 ounces off dry weight!

GBK
03-09-12, 09:55 AM
Hey dude. This was an old grow, I got 4 ounces dry of this and it was a quality smoke. My average in Hydro with autos is usually about 3 - 5 ounces dry. Best yield was an Onyx which i got 8 ounces off dry weight!

Auto's can do so well, many people underestimate the auto, Given the right conditions and set up, I know of some that can produce 800g under 1000w HPS, Unbelievable really, but they are the super auto's and can even be done on 12/12, But thats defeating the whole point of auto's.

Horus
03-09-12, 10:07 AM
Auto's can do so well, many people underestimate the auto, Given the right conditions and set up, I know of some that can produce 800g under 1000w HPS, Unbelievable really, but they are the super auto's and can even be done on 12/12, But thats defeating the whole point of auto's.

Exactly. I get a good yield off standard and autos but only ever do one at a time so it grows to the space I provide it. Usually a metre square under a 400 hps on 18/6.