PDA

View Full Version : Cheese, Strawberry Cough and Blueberry

PokerToker
12-07-08, 12:39 PM
I've just been given 3 feminised seeds. 1x Greenhouse cheese, 1x Dutchpassion strawberry and 1x dutchpassion blueberry. I have heard of these strains but i have no idea what they are like.

First of all. Will these grow well together and take rougly the same amount of time to flower? Do any of these fem seeds have the tendancy to hermie? What are the yields/smoke like.

Thanks in advance for your help

PT :)

Couchlocked
12-07-08, 06:22 PM
I've just been given 3 feminised seeds. 1x Greenhouse cheese, 1x Dutchpassion strawberry and 1x dutchpassion blueberry. I have heard of these strains but i have no idea what they are like.

First of all. Will these grow well together and take rougly the same amount of time to flower? Do any of these fem seeds have the tendancy to hermie? What are the yields/smoke like.

Thanks in advance for your help

PT :)

First off lets start with the strains info:-

Greenhouse Seeds Cheese Feminized

Flowering indoor: 8-9 weeks, with rock-hard buds and tight calyx formation. Production up to 700 grams per square meter.
Flowering outdoor: Ready mid October; plants develop really bushy, so make sure to space the plants enough. Production up to 800 grams per plant.
Awards: 1st prize Indica Cup HTCC 2006.
Genetics: Skunk-Kush cross, straight from the UK
Effect: Intense musky earthy flavor, very dominant. Strong body stoned, with bursts of mental energy.

Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized

Variety: Mostly Indica (80%)
Harvest Date: October
Flowering Period: 8-10 weeks
THC Content: 19.5%
No. of Seeds Per Packet: 5 cannabis seeds
Characteristics: Fruity aroma, taste of Blueberry

Our Original Blueberry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970’s. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues, that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. “Blueberry” has a long shelf life.

Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough Feminized

Variety: Mostly sativa (75%)
Harvest Date: October
Flowering Period: 9 weeks
THC Content: Unknown
No. of Seeds Per Packet: 5
Characteristics: Average Yield, purple buds

A very productive plant of high value as a medicinal herb. Bred for its euphoric, anti-anxiety high, this mostly sativa (approx. 75% Sativa 25% Indica) produces a comfortable and enjoyable, yet powerful, experience. The plants have long branches, making this beauty a great plant for "sea of green" gardens. It’s a very consistent Purple variety. The quality is in the experience, not so much in the yield, which is average.

Now to answer your "Hermie" Question...

Let's just say imo if you was to search the net for all documented grows where a feminised strain grown from seed has gone hermie then a large percentage of them would be from "Dutch Passion's" Feminised range.

zoots
12-07-08, 07:59 PM
gutted i popped a DP strawberry cough last weekend

Couchlocked
13-07-08, 01:22 AM
gutted i popped a DP strawberry cough last weekend

I'm not saying all do mate I'm just saying allot if people have had DP's go hermie on them but at the same time allot have grown them with success.

My personal view on DP that's all...

I grew there Oasis and it turned hermie on me 4 out of 7 seeds.

zoots
28-10-08, 12:22 AM
Just finishin off a DP strawberry cough from fem seed.
shes nearly up to 10 weeks on 12 12 not a seed in sight.

during these 10 weeks i overdosed her wi epsom salts and me timer
went abit dodgy on the lights halfway through the gro

just thought i'd let you know they aint all bad
cheers

stretch420!!
24-12-08, 01:18 PM
I've grown Dutch passion feminized seeds many times and used nearly all their strains inculding blueberry and strawberry cough and I'm growing ghsco fem cheese at the minute!! And I have never ever had herming on any of their strains!! But that is just my experinence!! I would have no problems recommending their seeds fem!!! IMHO it might not be the seeds just the grower!! Who blames his tools!!

Stretch420!!out!!

Cheesegrease
22-03-09, 02:15 AM
Cheese is a shrub from hell and will make a bag stick together like scotch tape
Strawberry cough isn't quite the buzz but a great wingman for cheese. Probably top you coughs and go for 9 weeks, cheese about the same no topping probably more trimming.blueberry working in veg now will let it go for 10 and cure slow for the taste