PDA

View Full Version : February POTM 3rd place vote off

Ragman
01-03-11, 10:13 PM
As there were the same amounts of votes for 3rd place in February POTM there is a vote off between and stoned staffys , please cast you vote for your favorite plant

stoned staffys

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/2032/medium/P280111_03_340001.JPG

oldskooldude

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/cheez1.jpg

Grub
01-03-11, 10:17 PM
They're both crackers and very similar... i couldn't choose so left it to Mrs Grub, she went for OSD's because it looks '"healthier".

Tay
01-03-11, 10:28 PM
had to vote for OSD again :)

blurry-vision
01-03-11, 10:34 PM
OSD just takes it for me, both cracking plants though. :D

OldSkoolDude
01-03-11, 10:48 PM
Well I'm gonna have to vote for Staffy... Lovely plant mate..

Icon
01-03-11, 10:51 PM
Well its too close to call for me so i am going with OSD because it is a clearer picture so those buds just look a bit tastier
Well done to both any way

Goodbuddy
01-03-11, 10:54 PM
Had to stick with Staffy. OSD that's a loverley mature plant with delish buds but there is something about the structure of StonedStaffys that just pips it for me, hard choice though :)

peace :p

duggie20091
01-03-11, 10:54 PM
I gave my vote to stoned staffy,but both are shithot
good luck to you'se both

Skywalker
01-03-11, 10:59 PM
Superb specimens both of em. oldskooldude just has the edge with me

OldSkoolDude
01-03-11, 11:03 PM
I took just over 5oz off this little lady (dry)... Just so you can judge the leaf to bud ratio..

Gary C
02-03-11, 12:03 AM
staffy for me man, just prefer the shape...looks niceeee!! :)

Obidos the Womble
02-03-11, 12:09 AM
Both are great looking plants. Still, I went for stoned staffy.

Tay
02-03-11, 12:16 AM
ho ho it's all tied up!

ChronMan
02-03-11, 05:57 AM
stoned staffy got my vote

up2nogood
02-03-11, 12:35 PM
damn..really difficult to pick one..both superb..gone for OSD but only just..

whitewidow1
02-03-11, 03:43 PM
osd for me as the bud where bending on there stems, plus they look healthy. by miles.

white widow
02-03-11, 04:45 PM
OSD for me but blimey that was a tough vote to make, both are great, good luck.

Shades Of Green
02-03-11, 05:23 PM
Both lovely plants but as I said in the original p.o.t.m thread that it was between 3 and OSD's was one of them so yeah OSD gets my vote :joint:

dirty dude
02-03-11, 06:31 PM
very hard choice but went with oldskooldudes plant. I thought these comps were tough to choose because of the amount to choose from but there was only two this time lol, arrgh! and my choice was made based on the healthiness and size/shape. Stoned staffys is still an awesome looking plant so it was a truly hard choice....think I need to lay down for a bit now hahaha

cannamancan
02-03-11, 06:54 PM
Stoned staffys gets my vote again :) tough choice though peeps really tough!

Stoned Staffy
03-03-11, 03:23 AM
They're both crackers and very similar... i couldn't choose so left it to Mrs Grub, she went for OSD's because it looks '"healthier".

osd for me as the bud where bending on there stems, plus they look healthy. by miles.

very hard choice but went with oldskooldudes plant. I thought these comps were tough to choose because of the amount to choose from but there was only two this time lol, arrgh! and my choice was made based on the healthiness and size/shape. Stoned staffys is still an awesome looking plant so it was a truly hard choice....think I need to lay down for a bit now hahaha

Thanks for voting people but voting on health is a bit unfair cos my plant had been flushed(no nutes) for the last 2 weeks for cleaner smoother bud, so if your gonna compare it on health, I am fucked!:banghead: My plant aint gonna look healthy guys after a good 2 weeks flush, lol, thought other growers would know about pre-harvest flushing?! Got some organic bloom nutes now anyway so won't ave to flush next time round, yay! ha ha

Thanks every1, some really nice comments, nice1 OSD an everytime I look at your Cheese it looks tastier an tastier, would luv a smoke of, bet its niiice! An nearly exactly the same yield as me too, I got 148g from my BC, so 5oz an a Q, all good:joint:.
Gl OSD mate, read your entering again this month, gl with that too, I won't be till maybe April but probs May, got something a bit special for then, she's already a fair bit bigger than my entry plant and she's only been in 12/12 for a week or so now, she's gonna be a fuckin MONSTER!!! She already is!!:barmy: he he!
Thanks for voting every1, espesh the one's who voted/vote for me, ha ha:bigjoint:.

Take care, Staffy:stoned-smilie:

cannamancan
03-03-11, 09:10 AM
Thanks for voting people but voting on health is a bit unfair cos my plant had been flushed(no nutes) for the last 2 weeks for cleaner smoother bud, so if your gonna compare it on health, I am fucked!:banghead: My plant aint gonna look healthy guys after a good 2 weeks flush, lol, thought other growers would know about pre-harvest flushing?! Got some organic bloom nutes now anyway so won't ave to flush next time round, yay! ha ha

Take care, Staffy:stoned-smilie:

Tis a very valid point mate you can't go off how healthy a plant is at the end really because if you've had to flush it like most people then it's not gonna look healthy at all . I'm not saying Theres anything wrong with osd's plant cause its top but people have won with shitloads of yellow leaves on .

Edit : you can go off what you want I wrnt trying to tell any1 how to grade there vote just is a valid point about the flush thing lol, should have made that more clear , just read it back and it sounded like I wr tryin to tell u how to vote lol . :)

Tay
03-03-11, 09:25 AM
yeah everyone has different reasons for voting, plus your winning staffys so stop moaning ;) hehe

Gl OSD mate, read your entering again this month, gl with that too, I won't be till maybe April but probs May, got something a bit special for then, she's already a fair bit bigger than my entry plant and she's only been in 12/12 for a week or so now, she's gonna be a fuckin MONSTER!!! She already is!!:barmy: he he!

^^dang, i'm waiting till may as well... hope this monster isn't a game killer :( hopefully my tangerine dream should be a monster by then as well, here's hoping :weed:

Stoned Staffy
03-03-11, 11:03 AM
Tis a very valid point mate you can't go off how healthy a plant is at the end really because if you've had to flush it like most people then it's not gonna look healthy at all . I'm not saying Theres anything wrong with osd's plant cause its top but people have won with shitloads of yellow leaves on .

Edit : you can go off what you want I wrnt trying to tell any1 how to grade there vote just is a valid point about the flush thing lol, should have made that more clear , just read it back and it sounded like I wr tryin to tell u how to vote lol . :)

yeah everyone has different reasons for voting, plus your winning staffys so stop moaning ;) hehe

^^dang, i'm waiting till may as well... hope this monster isn't a game killer :( hopefully my tangerine dream should be a monster by then as well, here's hoping :weed:

Lol, thanks CannaDude you know the score:mr:, Tay lol u made me chuckle:laugh:, was waiting for some1 to say something, yeah was in a bit off a stress last nyt(:mad: lots happening in my life at mo, BIG BIG SHIT goin on!!!!), didn't mean to go on an on about the flushin thing, lol. Yeah I missed this thread for 2 days an when I saw it I was 4 votes behind, yay 2 ahead now!!
Yeah my Monster BC should be eminence:jawdrop: if all goes well Tay, really really hard tryin to stop myself postin a quick teaser shot of her, but wanna keep her under wraps till then, well she's in 1 of my albums in the Main gallery, jst potted her up into ma new 15L Air Pots, here's hopin she flowers well, same for your TD Tay(heard good stuff about it, current Cannabis Cup holder too), gl with it mate. Mine could be ok to enter in April but May 2nd approx she'll be ready.

No worries people, thanks again for votin/ commenting, gl OSD, smoke well people:bigjoint:,
Staffy:stoned-smilie:

Azerbanphal
03-03-11, 11:16 AM
osd wins loads of potms so I don't suppose he's too bothered.

cannamancan
07-03-11, 12:32 AM
Gonna need another vote off lol it's neck & neck

Forest
07-03-11, 01:32 AM
old skool gets my vote again for artistic value

seanMcPot
07-03-11, 01:38 AM
+1 for OSD,both great entry's tho!!

OldSkoolDude
07-03-11, 01:54 PM
Just a bit close... LOL..
Unlucky Staffy mate..

Br4d
07-03-11, 01:57 PM
staffy just got my vote , it was close tho
nice plants from you both :)

Smokeface
07-03-11, 02:51 PM
Osd got my vote.

Nice plant dude

Smokeface

The G is Stoned
07-03-11, 03:01 PM
Osd for me, crazy looking plant and I like the unusual

G

tomash
07-03-11, 04:04 PM
ill have to go with oldskooldude both funkelicious tough !!

Stoned Staffy
07-03-11, 06:00 PM
Hmmm, aww got no chance now:(, well done OSD! All the best for this month too.

Staffy:stoned-smilie:

Hillbilly
08-03-11, 07:02 AM
Both are really nice plants, I went with OSD, for the photo was better and I am really into photos. other then that both are great plants. I voted before I looked and seen what people said. I say you both would/do blow my winter plats away. but that's a different story..

I know not what I say and I say not what I know..

OldSkoolDude
10-03-11, 01:01 PM
I presume this is over now?
Come on Rags get those beans sent...LOL..

old skool toker
10-03-11, 01:19 PM
hard choice but i go for staffy,s.......thats a nice bit of buddage for blue/cheese and i dont agree with some of the health comments,she,s pulled out all the stops and pushed out every last bit of effort..........good girl......lmao

toker1983
10-03-11, 10:52 PM
staffys blue cheese FTW!

Ragman
12-03-11, 01:16 PM
please check your PM oldskooldude and bad luck stoned staffys ,it was really close