PDA

View Full Version : How dya find what the parents were ?

cannamancan
03-03-11, 08:01 PM
Homegrown fantaseeds original misty! I love everything about it upto now but I've got 2 phenos , 1 of them is exactly what it says at the seedbank but the other is just weird ! It's got really strange buds that are quite big and hard but there's loads of calyxs and they're tiny and REALLY compact and full of crystals so obviously it's got more of 1 of the parents traits than than the good 1 , so since I've noticed such a difference Ive been trying to find out what the parents are to see which traits it's got just out of curiosity really tbh but I really do want to know .
Anyway Im having no luck but have come across this :

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
Original Misty »»» Unknown Hybrid
Unknown Hybrid »»» Indica/Sativa Hybrid
Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Original Misty"
Black Widow »»» White Widow x Original Misty

But I don't understand it , are the parents White widow x black widow or is it White widow x original misty = black widow ?

Heres a link for some info:

http://www.google.co.uk/m/url?client=safari&ei=BvJvTbDAD9q6jAe09JWLAw&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&q=http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Original_Misty/Homegrown_Fantaseeds/&ved=0CBMQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHS6Y9EncC3sDU6srEZcZqL2WujmA

Here's the write up for some reason !

A truly beautiful plant misted all over with bulging THC glands. A good producer in terms of yield, fat donkey dick tops, comb ined with prize-winning quality, gourmet taste and a sweet aroma. This plant has it all.
Specifications: ~ Flower: 8 -9 weeks - Homegrown Fantaseeds catalog

If you are looking for the best quality and yield combination I would recommend Original Misty cannabis seeds from Homegrown Fantaseeds. Misty is a stabilized sister of white widow with a bigger harvest potential and a sweet taste. I've heard that all of the white widow hybrids are very unstable, but I saw almost zero variation between plant growth patterns in my experience with Misty. I got an even larger yield from this strain than from Chronic, but only a very little bit larger. It did however have a sweeter taste and an even more powerful stone than the Chronic. Flowering period for Misty was 8-9 weeks, and I harvested a little more than a 1/2 oz per SOG style planting. After 2 weeks roo ting under flo's I veg for 2 weeks under MH and then flower for 8 weeks under HPS. ? Stoned Silly

So if any 1 knows how to find the out what the parents are then I would appreciate it alot !

Peace ,canna.

strewth
03-03-11, 08:02 PM
There are strain description sites mate, i would post the link but they also sell seeds so it's a no no

strewth
03-03-11, 08:05 PM
White Widow x Original Misty = Black Widow in there seed bank i guess, seems were both looking at the same place lol

cannamancan
03-03-11, 08:05 PM
Do ya mean like drug library ? Can u pm me please dz?

strewth
03-03-11, 08:19 PM
I'll think about it pmsl

marijuanamat
13-10-11, 01:54 PM
black widow is the original F1 white widow(south indian x brazillian) mr nice changed the name because alot of other companies were also claiming they had the original white widow instead of saying there F2s and so on,so if you want the original then go for MR Nice black widow

I think original misty has been bred from within the white widow genepool ie (ww x ww) x (ww x ww)

cannamancan
13-10-11, 08:31 PM
So it's just White widow then ?