PDA

View Full Version : Nedahash nederhash ?

cannamancan
10-03-11, 09:30 PM
Any1 know wot it is ? My mates just brought aload from holland and has tried selling it to another mate but he's dubious .
I'm seeing them tomorrow so I'll try and get a tester to post a pic of but he reckons it's skuff which to me is crystals I think , like I say I ll post a pic tomorrow but in the mean time had any1 had it ?

cannamancan
11-03-11, 10:35 AM
No1 know wot it is ?

The Lost Soul
11-03-11, 10:40 AM
As far as i know Nederhash is pressed trich's from a grinder/trich tumbler.
I remember Nederhash being the new thing in Amsterdam around the mid nineties before Ice-o-later became commercially available in the coffee shops.
What did it cost him?
Cheers

cannamancan
11-03-11, 10:42 AM
£3500. for a keg lol

The Lost Soul
11-03-11, 10:51 AM
If it's the real deal then that's a great price but somehow i can't see it.
I get phoned all the time from peeps that claim to have 'hand-pressed' pollen or 'Amsterdam Pollen' or 'Skuff' and 99% of the time it's run of the mill solid cos they know fuck all about fuck all.
I have a mate that gets his weed from the dam and always gets a wee bit of pollen/ice/skuff put in there as well for me and nothing i've ever had over here has come close.
It's like anything, once you've had the real thing you'll never forget it, and these dudes selling it have never had it.
Have you tried any of it?

Tay
11-03-11, 11:04 AM
i always just thought it was bubble. probably wrong though. lol canna i actually thought you lived in holland :blush:

The Lost Soul
11-03-11, 11:10 AM
LOL I thought he was Scottish
Could well be bubble hash Tay, fuck knows. lol
Cheers

paulit
11-03-11, 11:12 AM
NEDERHAS -a quality hash made in holland! (thts what it means')

Often found in Dutch coffee shops in powder form, as it is a sure way to tell who actually manufactured in Holland Seha.
The hash from any other site usually come pressing, for easier transportation (obviously, occupies less space.) Sometimes it is only Nederhash tht is made in this original way (ice and water).

Thts it i believe thts the propare "name" to describe origin n way of makin tht particular chocolates man....

yyhmmmmm lovely hehe!

paulit
11-03-11, 11:16 AM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/180220101693.jpg

p.s.. -thanks a lot Danny!

cannamancan
11-03-11, 11:18 AM
My mate says it's kinda green and powdery , I told him what lost soul said cause that's Kinda what I thought but he's had a joint and said it wrnt that good and hes more of a muppet than me with weed lol. So the green and powdery bit tells me it's bubblehash but low grade as in only done with 2 sacks instead of 3 or 4 to refine the good shit?
I do live in England and I'm half (the better half) Scottish but I put holland up there out of paranoia lol , if any1's gonna get looked into it's gonna be u lot and not some1 in holland growing legal Percy weed lol.

Tay
11-03-11, 11:25 AM
haha too right man!

and yeah, that sounds about right with the low grade quicky bubble bags, maybe even just screens. by the sounds of things, calling it 'nederhash' is probably just talking it up for a sale.

edit: paulit that's some pic man! wantwantwant

The Lost Soul
11-03-11, 11:25 AM
That's 97.22 an oz so he should have no probs gettin it shifted at least.
We all live and learn.
Cheers

TC-UP
11-03-11, 11:41 AM
Dealing discussion FAIL

Tay
11-03-11, 11:46 AM
no-one's trying to sell anything here, tbh the discussion is more aimed at the type of hash, quality etc.

http://www.rebelart.net/diary/wp-database/uploads/2007/SK2.jpg

bud_alzir
11-03-11, 03:08 PM
My mate says it's kinda green and powdery , I told him what lost soul said cause that's Kinda what I thought but he's had a joint and said it wrnt that good and hes more of a muppet than me with weed lol. So the green and powdery bit tells me it's bubblehash but low grade as in only done with 2 sacks instead of 3 or 4 to refine the good shit?
I do live in England and I'm half (the better half) Scottish but I put holland up there out of paranoia lol , if any1's gonna get looked into it's gonna be u lot and not some1 in holland growing legal Percy weed lol.

hi cannamancan.well it don't sound to great by your mates description:( but i have had green hash/pollen very green infact i was told it was from holland and it was very potent indeed(much stronger than weed).hope you got some right there bud and your mate is now officially fecked lol.all the best:)

Tay
11-03-11, 03:11 PM
well one time i was tripping on something illegal haha and i had a few big hits of greenish skuff/powdery hash in a vape and fuck me, if i could go into detail you guys would maybe freak out as much as i did!!

Notorious WD
16-03-11, 12:28 PM
that pic of bubble has is plain disgusting, i want that so bad!!!

canna dows the hash take long to burn or does it doubt straightaway?

nuube
16-03-11, 12:48 PM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/180220101693.jpg

p.s.. -thanks a lot Danny!

OK I call for paulit to be banned - I have nothing and paulit goes and posts a pic like that!!!

Bubbla
23-03-11, 04:42 PM
The light Hash in the Picture used to be called Butterfly Hash & was indeed just hash made in The Netherlands. Sometimes it's good other times not as good. Too much green in it means that there is quite a high amount of leaf material in there. Butterfly Hash was basically a pre cursor to Bubble Hash....