PDA

View Full Version : stomach ulcers and smoking bud?

kasper213
16-07-08, 06:46 AM
I gut ulcers and what I wanna know is will smoking buds iratate the ulcers? And If so would eating or vaping be better? I'm hoping that maybe there's a doctor out there who cud help.

bergkamp
16-07-08, 06:54 PM
i too suffer from excess acid - and fuck me is it painful , lost count of the amount of times ive woken up thinking im having a heart attack , or ive got a elephant sitting on my chest. ive found that when im having a turn eating bananas or a yoghurt helps.
dope doesnt usually irriatate my stomach but it doesnt help either. when im having a attack the last thing i want to do is smoke as its painful enough to breathe normally anyway.
no spicy food for me - which is a bastard as i love my curries

Bitterfly
16-07-08, 08:55 PM
i smoke as its painful enough to breathe normally anyway.
no spicy food for me - which is a bastard as i love my curries

i suffer excess acid now, and its sad as my fave curry used to be a phall, the hottest one you could get :D

i know smoking baccy produces more acid but im not too sure about bud, as i normally have a little baccy in my joints anyway

keshman
17-07-08, 11:15 PM
I know these might sound a bit weird but try a nice cold drink of this:

1 dash of Peppermint cordial, mixed with cold milk (and a little piece of lime zest if you can)...trust me, try it for excessive acid.

Also, liquorice is good for reflux so try that too

PTB
22-07-08, 02:34 PM
holy shit. Do we all have excess acid? I've had this for a few years now. Doc put me on tablets that gets rid of it complelty but as soon as I come off them then I get heartburn at least 10times a day or something.

Going to the hospital soon to get cameras in me so they can try and find the underlying problem.

Milk definitly helps :) and I prefer rennies myself when I'm not on my tablets.

Bitterfly
23-07-08, 12:00 AM
Been there, seen it, done that & been hospitalised twice with the friggin things, i thought i was gonna die i swear :)

Had camera's shoved in both ends M8 & it's not nice, the worst bit of it is that they fill you up with gas & it's a horrible sensation, like a really bad guts ache.

The other thing to remember if you have to have a camera up yer arse at some point is to stay close to your toilet when you take the stuff they give you to clear you out on the morning of your visit .. boy it's evil !! .. but it does work :rvmp:.

When i had that done i felt like i'd been Gang banged & arse raped by a gang of women ... 4 friggin women & all they're interested in was shoving things up my bum !! .. T'aint nice ..

im so stoned and that thread has put me on an absolute skitz:D

PTB
23-07-08, 09:18 AM
hahaha I already didn't like the idea, cheers for confirming my worries and making me dislike the idea more MT :p

haha. It'll be reet. I watch too much house though, it makes me think I have allsorts lol.

bergkamp
23-07-08, 01:45 PM
Been there, seen it, done that & been hospitalised twice with the friggin things, i thought i was gonna die i swear :)

Had camera's shoved in both ends M8 & it's not nice, the worst bit of it is that they fill you up with gas & it's a horrible sensation, like a really bad guts ache.

rather you than me mate , when i ended up in hospital they doped me up on methadone which i never realised they use as a pain killer , they wanted to keep me in for further tests but i checked myself out after a few hours as i had a ticket for the football the next day.
sounds like i had a lucky escape there

dekay
01-08-08, 09:39 PM
Unfortunately i know of the camera too but not fer ulcers, i aint going into it but they gave me pethidine n morphine so it wasnt all bad i spose lol.

cornz
02-08-08, 11:26 AM
Did anyone see the results of the two australian / new zealand scientists whom discovered that stomach ulcers were caused by a particular type of bacteria in the stomach, not stress or the other bunkum theories that have been circulating for years. No idea what the cure was but they were laughed at until one of the two drank some of the bacteria and then low and behold he developed stomach ulcers...Bit of further reading might be helpful for sufferers..