PDA

View Full Version : what you rekon to this?

Doherty
13-03-11, 09:18 PM
hi now i have your attention i will elaborate............
ryt i thinking 6x6x6 homemade tent with mylar covering everywere.
4 or 5 inch fan
4 or 5 inch carbon filter
2 600watt hps
homemade hydroponics set-up i have thought up, consits of 5 20ltr pots all drip feed, drainage leading back to a 100ltr container with all the feed in and getting pushed out with a 1000maxijet pump to feed the plants.
Strain= (bb x ww) Big bud X White widow
Nutes= canna Aqua Vega A+B
canna aqua flores A+B
pk13/14
soil=Canna Terra Proffessional
veg for 7 weeks
not topping them only fimming them through out the veg stage and flower for 8-10 weeks

lets us know what ya think??
peace!:leaf:

urban grower
13-03-11, 09:20 PM
sounds intresting keep me upto date to let me no how it gose...good luck m8..peace

Doherty
13-03-11, 09:22 PM
sounds intresting keep me upto date to let me no how it gose...good luck m8..peace
thanks m8
i aint starting it just yet been reading and reaseaching everything i need and need 2 do, i hv one going at mo bt 4 way shitter with pals to get me toke to set-up meself, but mine will blitzzzzzz theres lmao
peace

cocogrower
13-03-11, 09:23 PM
4 or 5 inch fan/filter will struggle with 2x600w light, go for a 6" high power (700 m3+) extraction fan and filter, Or 8" if your budget allows. There's no way a 4" or 5" will cut it in summer.

Doherty
13-03-11, 09:25 PM
4 or 5 inch fan/filter will struggle with 2x600w light, go for a 6" high power (700 m3+) extraction fan and filter, Or 8" if your budget allows. There's no way a 4" or 5" will cut it in summer.
you see this is excatly why i cum to riu lmao
thanks cocogrower will change the fan idea
peace

Doherty
13-03-11, 10:52 PM
also for get to say that i will be having 2 fans inside the tent with the plants, but unsure what size to use? any ideas???
also cocogrower you sed that i need at least a 6inch fan to a 8inch fan, maybe 2 4inch will be better than one that way i will be able to postion them in differnt areas of the tent.
peace

cocogrower
14-03-11, 12:14 AM
also for get to say that i will be having 2 fans inside the tent with the plants, but unsure what size to use? any ideas???
also cocogrower you sed that i need at least a 6inch fan to a 8inch fan, maybe 2 4inch will be better than one that way i will be able to postion them in differnt areas of the tent.
peace

2 x 4" fan & filter's would work but I think a 6" h/p extraction and a 4-5" intake would be better, Quiter and cheaper than 2 4" fans/filters thou. 2 filters will also take up quite a bit of room.

Clipon fans are good for tents, 2 would be good, 1 blowing at the lamp. The other used for air circulation.

Doherty
14-03-11, 12:54 AM
ryt i been thinking about funds and im gunna cut down the size of the grow room to 5ftdepth 4ft wide 5ft high and also i have chenged me mind to advance nutrients.
peace