PDA

View Full Version : B/b Blue Cheese

THOMAS CHONG
18-07-08, 12:34 PM
I have got two b/chees plants that i aqiuired from a m8, I have veged them for about 2weeks and are now in 12/12 cycle they r around 15" tall, My question is has any body got any idea how much this strain will strech in 12/12? and do they yield well?? thanks in advance TOMBONG.

sic
18-07-08, 11:12 PM
they grow big mate!! ;)

Couchlocked
19-07-08, 12:09 AM
Type: Indica
Genetics: Big Buddha Cheese X Blueberry
Yield: Optimum indoor. 500 gr/m2
Indoor Height: 55 -* 65 cm
Indoor flowering time: 55 to 65 days
Outdoor harvest time: End September

THOMAS CHONG
19-07-08, 10:45 AM
Cheers Guys, Sic Wach This Space Man.

sic
19-07-08, 03:21 PM
ive seen them grow to over 1m !!

Couchlocked
19-07-08, 07:01 PM
ive seen them grow to over 1m !!

...are you sure mate? because indoor I've grown Blue Cheese and it was medium sized probably around 2 ft.

Very indica.

sic
19-07-08, 09:10 PM
from what company?? i have the bbbc cheese just gone 5 weeks and they are over 1m tall you will see when i enter it in the potm comp next month so no red tumbs down pls i anit no blagger!!!!

Couchlocked
19-07-08, 09:28 PM
from what company?? i have the bbbc cheese just gone 5 weeks and they are over 1m tall you will see when i enter it in the potm comp next month so no red tumbs down pls i anit no blagger!!!!

Never said you was a "blagger" i asked if you was sure.

sic
19-07-08, 09:42 PM
easy pal never said you implied it just sayin i am not one to lie!!! .... anyways some piccys of what it yet to come to you tom!!!! ;)

(as you can see abit bigger than 2 foot)

THOMAS CHONG
19-07-08, 10:44 PM
Sic you tell him my freind lol,
m8 them plants are looking proper can you see any blue in the buds yet i cant tell from the pics, how long did you veg them & how long they been in flower i put myn 12/12 3 days ago ther just starting to flower 2day but looking real nice ille post some pics soon.

Couchlocked
20-07-08, 12:30 AM
They look very sativa for blue cheese I suppose different phenotypes etc.

Mine was nothing like that which was why I asked if you was sure, as sometimes people get plants as cuttings and are told there "X" strain and they end up nothing like "X" strain sometimes because they have been misinformed.

I was not saying you was I was just asking if you was 100% sure that's all because like I said mine where nothing like that and even Buddhas website claims there a medium sized plants including all the seedbanks that sell the seeds, even Barney's farms version of blue cheese.

keshman
20-07-08, 12:37 AM
It's a top strain for strength off stone, and smell! It foooking reeked...

Pretty small plants overal but then again it depends on what you class as small, but generally less than 1m from base to top.

Very musky taste I found, with a blueberry taste on the exhale, nice...

sic
20-07-08, 01:46 AM
They look very sativa for blue cheese I suppose different phenotypes etc.

Mine was nothing like that which was why I asked if you was sure, as sometimes people get plants as cuttings and are told there "X" strain and they end up nothing like "X" strain sometimes because they have been misinformed.

I was not saying you was I was just asking if you was 100% sure that's all because like I said mine where nothing like that and even Buddhas website claims there a medium sized plants including all the seedbanks that sell the seeds, even Barney's farms version of blue cheese.

these were from seed, argee with you as to blue cheese should be more indica than sativa (as stated on all seed outlets)but as you can see after them hittin 12" i put 12/12 and bosh!!! they shot up!! as i know tombong has bbbc cuttings i assumed they simliar to mine ..... but to answer your question is yes i am 100% certain that the ones i have are big buddah blue cheese

cheers sic

THOMAS CHONG
20-07-08, 09:46 AM
sic my plants are veeery indy, with leaves as big as my hand but wider than long i will post some pics tonight m8. ther looking veeeeery nice.

THOMAS CHONG
20-07-08, 11:13 AM
Sorry ppl ive been trying to put some pics up for ages of the bbbc but the f**king thing keeps coming up NO SERVER ille try again later with more luck hopefully.

sic
20-07-08, 11:44 AM
sic my plants are veeery indy, with leaves as big as my hand but wider than long i will post some pics tonight m8. ther looking veeeeery nice.

thats how mine started but after hittin 12/12 they shot up ..... mayb is it differnt cause i grow hydroponicly???

THOMAS CHONG
20-07-08, 01:47 PM
hers my bbbc as u can c veeeeery indy

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/blue_cheese_2.JPG

and the other 1

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/blue_cheese.JPG
thank god at last ive been trying for ages to get these pics up hope u like.
TOMBONG.

P.S they have had about 2weeks veg 5days 12/12 just starting to show flowers.

Couchlocked
20-07-08, 10:09 PM
Looking fine mate, they wont get much bigger then that if thats now been 2 weeks of flower, looks like you've had your light the right distance away from them as there not showing much sign of stretch.

THOMAS CHONG
20-07-08, 11:21 PM
Looking fine mate, they wont get much bigger then that if thats now been 2 weeks of flower, looks like you've had your light the right distance away from them as there not showing much sign of stretch.

YEAH THANKS M8,
But they have been in VEG for 2weeks & 12/12 for 5 days do u think they will strech much more than this.

Couchlocked
20-07-08, 11:30 PM
Nah doubt it they look far to indica dom so I wouldn't worry.

THOMAS CHONG
20-07-08, 11:36 PM
do you think these plants will yield well as ther isent many bud sights just yet,
but ive herd good things about this b/c so ime quite looking forward to trying it.
CHEERS TOMBONG
P.S sorry for all questions just u seem like you no wat your talking about m8.

D_Generate
10-08-08, 03:45 PM
they grow big mate!! ;)

I've got 2 blue cheese going at the mo' and one is indica dominant and the other is more sativa dominant