PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice!

Two Toke Tommy
20-03-11, 12:14 AM
Hi, ive been reading about growing for about 2 years now was planning a grow last year but summer came and went so fast! just didnt get round to it.. 1 week ago i ordered some auto assassin, auto blue himilayan diesel, auto blue himilayan, and some lowryder #2's . today i got 2 5 letre buckets filled them with some compost and soaked the shit out of it ready for the seeds. i then put 4 auto blues and 3 lowryders in the seperate buckets and i was just wandering whats the chances they'll germinate in the uk climate this time of the year? never really had any gardening expierence but im really excited and cant wait for my babies to get visible.

nuube
20-03-11, 01:24 AM
I wouldn't be trying out side just yet as there are still frosts. I imagine you have the pots inside as the seeds need warmth to germinate.

And hello and welcome to the site. Maybe you could look at some of the stickies that are on here that would give you a basic knowledge of cannabis. A big mistake new growers make is to jump in with little to no research done.

The Green Giant
20-03-11, 01:32 PM
Hi mate and welcome

I wouldnt be putting a plant outside until at least end of april, even then i would keep it in a greenhouse.
or you could veg it indoors until then, slowly introduce it to outdoor temps? ie (outside in the day and back in for chilly nights for a few weeks)

Two Toke Tommy
20-03-11, 02:08 PM
ah fuck the seeds are still sitting outside in the buckets which are submerged in the ground should i go rescue the seeds and germ them indoors then?

nuube
20-03-11, 08:29 PM
ah fuck the seeds are still sitting outside in the buckets which are submerged in the ground should i go rescue the seeds and germ them indoors then?

You mean after reading the replies you haven't done it already?

seanMcPot
20-03-11, 08:53 PM
yep get them in,read some stickies and good luck!!

Two Toke Tommy
20-03-11, 09:13 PM
loool lazy stoner :(, still havent done it ill try go rescue them to my shed now its just i live at home with my parents still and if i just casually walk in with 2 buckets full of soil theyd be a bit suspicious, if i dont are those plants good as dead yeah?

J420
20-03-11, 09:19 PM
Dude don't grow at your parents unless they know about it, show a little rescpect man!

How will you explain to them if someone calls the cops and they get busted?

Search for a spot in a near by forest or something instead, the further away from home the better and safer.

And as said read the sticky's it will give you all the info you need and welcome to the site man!

Two Toke Tommy
20-03-11, 09:28 PM
I'm not bro i live in country side so ive got many good spots its just i need somewhere to germ them and get them into lil babies healthy enough to live on there own i guess after reading these posts

J420
20-03-11, 09:36 PM
I'm not bro i live in country side so ive got many good spots its just i need somewhere to germ them and get them into lil babies healthy enough to live on there own i guess after reading these posts

Ok that's good.

They might have made it unharmed but depends on how wet they managed to get otherwise you might need to continue the germing inside.

If you read the sticky's of how to prepare outdoor spots then that will give you a good idea what to do and if you get that done then you can plant the seeds out in a week when they have became seedlings just bring some rockwool and put around as a blanket that can keep them warm from the cold winds.

Best otherwise is to get mugs and fill each with soil and germ each seed in there own pot to prevent the roots tangle in each other.

Two Toke Tommy
20-03-11, 11:10 PM
Ok that's good.

They might have made it unharmed but depends on how wet they managed to get otherwise you might need to continue the germing inside.

If you read the sticky's of how to prepare outdoor spots then that will give you a good idea what to do and if you get that done then you can plant the seeds out in a week when they have became seedlings just bring some rockwool and put around as a blanket that can keep them warm from the cold winds.

Best otherwise is to get mugs and fill each with soil and germ each seed in there own pot to prevent the roots tangle in each other.

bro whats the chance you rate that they will germ if i just leave them there i just went outside its ten pm and its 7 celcius no frost been here for months, im just interested got plenty more beans if these flop

J420
20-03-11, 11:21 PM
bro whats the chance you rate that they will germ if i just leave them there i just went outside its ten pm and its 7 celcius no frost been here for months, im just interested got plenty more beans if these flop

Only tried one grow outside my self so really have no idea but if you cover them up then it should be ok, if not you will find out soon enough hehe

Peronally I would veg them inside for a few weeks before putting them outside, I did that last time I tried outdoor growing but mine got eaten by deers later on : /

Two Toke Tommy
20-03-11, 11:27 PM
Only tried one grow outside my self so really have no idea but if you cover them up then it should be ok, if not you will find out soon enough hehe

Peronally I would veg them inside for a few weeks before putting them outside, I did that last time I tried outdoor growing but mine got eaten by deers later on : /

oh right thanks anyway mate, i know right its so exciting not knowing haha! and wow bastard deers.. im going to piss all arround my plots to scare deers off ;) and im growing purely auto flowering plants so no need for vegging