PDA

View Full Version : Lower back pain - what strain?

BuddyvRS
20-03-11, 01:39 PM
hi all! Im fairly new to this forum and would like to share and ask a problem with you.

I am a young lad 20 years old and I suffer from lower back pain quite bad, this is due to the nature of my work and I also go to the gym regular.

My back pain is usually more than bearable, completely fine to put up with, and when it does get what I consider 'bad' I will simply light up a Joint and after that my body translates the pain into what I can describe as a warm massaging of the areas. completely bizzare I know, but im not here to bullshit anyone its just how it feels. I don't really pick the weed I just buy it from a dealer, typically its 'cheese' just standard grown high strength stinky stuff

Im currently in the process of growing but probably wont work as ive not got the provisions as of yet to have them under direct light for the correct periods of time.

I am going to make a little stealth grow set up (got everything bar a tent and filter) then start properly but till then i will cover some overheads, get some more seeds etc etc I was just wondering if anyone could advise me or recommend me a strain which is fair easy to grow without loads of maintenance.

id be looking for a more bodily high than heady, preferably not too strong, im thinking more of an indica strain, would prefer a small dwarf rather than large plant.

Any help would be much appreciated

many thanks
:bong:

up2nogood
20-03-11, 01:52 PM
indicas are the best pain relieve..white rhino one of them..

BuddyvRS
20-03-11, 01:56 PM
brilliant! Shall probably give it a try.. going dam soon so will sample it then if i can find some

bergkamp
20-03-11, 02:06 PM
yeah ive been reccomended white rhino , havent got round to trying it yet though , el nino from greenhouse seems to work for me

Dam High
28-03-11, 10:28 PM
Im in a similar boat. Personally my fav all-rounder is northern lights. Easy to grow, doesnt take too long and is a nice stone (little head high but mostly body). Ive grown white rhino from Greenhouse seeds. but i wasnt impressed with it at all. But then i have grown critically mashed (white rhino x big bud) which was one of the best pain releavier ive ever had! so it makes me think GHS has done something wrong to their WR. The best one ive smoked but not grown was Snow white from rasta baby in the dam! had me floating for a few hours! walking in rain without noticing. t'was amazing! Been meaning to grow it for a while but keep forgetting lol

bud_alzir
05-04-11, 03:49 PM
hi buddyvrs i would ignore above unless you want the cheapest seeds as opposed to the best seeds a.k.a the original white rhino which goes by the name of MEDICINE MAN from a seedbank called mr nice seeds greenhouse seeds are just piss poor immitations really bud don't waste your time and money.and for those who think great white shark is that good go and grow the original and then you tell me what you think.all the best:)

Azerbanphal
22-04-11, 12:52 PM
Romulan...

ChristopherK
28-07-11, 04:49 AM
I have been through physical therapy three times in seven years. Still have pain in back.

Master Poet
28-07-11, 08:05 AM
I have been through physical therapy three times in seven years. Still have pain in back.

Thats nothing, I do physical therapy every morning when I roll a joint. :D

Goodbuddy
02-08-11, 01:55 AM
Thats nothing, I do physical therapy every morning when I roll a joint. :D

Followed closely by mental therapy and possibly a little sleep therapy :)

peace:p

Duke1
30-01-13, 07:44 PM
original afghani1 mate easy to grow,tough,resilient plant,show a cutting a bit of soil and it roots!the best pain killer i ever found .and she stays short.not massive yeilder but massive pain reliever!

Ernestes
17-06-13, 07:05 AM
Hi BuddyvRS,
For lower back pain exercise regularly as regular exercises are great way to prevent repeat episodes of low back pain. The right exercise program will help you build strong, flexible muscles that will be less prone to injury so listen to your body while workouts and stop doing exercises that put pressure on the spine. Massage to have a good posture and if needed lose extra weight.