PDA

View Full Version : Festivals and Train Stations.

tokers_united
20-07-08, 03:05 PM
Here's a big heads up for people, basically during the summer its always good to check which festivals are on and which train stations any routes to that festival could be situated on.

I say this because this years Download Festival, they had sniffer dogs at the train stations, and I got sniffed walking through the station and I wasn't even fucking going to the festival, I was just passing through to catch a train home.

So yeah, festival times = careful with public transport. They will caution you if you get caught (like i did) and that caution doesn't really mean anything on its own but still, it never ever goes away, it stays in a drawer in the police station and if they collar you in future times that piece of paper comes back out of the drawer and they go "oh look, you're a repeat offender, even though the first time you got collared was ten years ago!"

cunts

D
20-07-08, 06:46 PM
nah after 5 years it gets binned m8...

ViK
22-07-08, 10:25 PM
Cheers for the Tip TU.

Anyone know of any conveniant airtight containers that could fool a sniffer dog?

Zenfold
24-07-08, 10:44 AM
It would have to be completly air tight......and in no way permibal. (smalest possible microscopic holes)
ware gloves while handeling what ever it is that your stashing inside.
once the items are all stashed, clean disinfect and ISO wash anything and any where that the smell may have got.
From my understanding the residue left on your fingers or the outside of a baggie is whats most lightly to get you caught.

hope this helps.

Grim
24-07-08, 11:17 AM
would an airtight seal glassjar work?

Zenfold
24-07-08, 02:22 PM
should be one of the best thinks to use.
On the down side they are rigid, bulky and tricky to hide.
Most festivals look for glass too!

Cha-Cha Chong
24-07-08, 06:12 PM
Ha ha ha Zenfold, I love your avator :) Brilliant!!

Zenfold
24-07-08, 07:04 PM
I made it from kill bill.
dont smoke too much skunk weed or you could end up like this too! :help:

CheeseGreen
27-07-08, 11:03 AM
The inside of a roll on deodorant. Take the thing completely out then stick your herb underneath it and screw back on. The dogs will have a hard time finding you and the police will then have a hard time finding it on you. I have to travel through kings cross next week and that's what i'm going to be doing with a qu of homegrown. It's how my mate travels and he's never been caught.

Mr_Bimble
29-07-08, 07:14 PM
If you can take hash instead of weed as its less smelly....

Wrap it up in about a dozen or so layers of clingfilm - wear latex gloves so no smell gets on the film - then I set mine in P35 (car-filler) and shape, paint & attach it to my keyring. Its good for about 1/2 oz before it looks iffy.

Mr_Bimble
29-07-08, 07:21 PM
Another way is get one of those small lock-lid tubs warm it up and put your weed inside then use araldite epoxy to glue it together - press tightly so you get negative pressure inside, once set wash the outside with washing up liquid and leave to dry. Get a non-smoker to smell test it for you and if they cannot smell anything your good to go. All you need to do is hide it well.

normeo
31-07-08, 12:29 AM
My girls moving to uni up liverpool soon, whats the likelihood of running into police sniffer dogs liverpool lime street. I'll be changing at derby, crewe and then finish at liverpool lime street, what is security likely to be like at these stations, I know derby and crewe will probably have no police but liverpool lime street anyone got any experience with this station? When I did my forklift training we had to travel to chesterfield, on the last friday I took some bud with me and after i had passed the test i went and rolled a joint in the toilets at the training place, got to the station with two people from work and said i was going for a walk (for those of you that don't know chesterfield has two long platforms either side of the track, I mean LONG for a small station. Anyway found them 10 mins later just as my train was pulling in, had to stand all the way back, had a laugh though, even though i had to stand im glad i was stoned.

ganjaman
03-09-08, 05:48 PM
ive brought ounces of green back from amsterdam in a peli case and its always got through no probs. i also use the peli case when traveling around london stations and never been sniffed out. well worth the investment if you need to transport stuff regularly without going to all the effort of wraping it up in miles of film

Grim
04-09-08, 01:03 PM
I went to reading the other week and there were dogs at the stations
luckily I got coach ticket :cowboy:

withakay
04-09-08, 01:43 PM
A tip for reading If you are stuck in a long que of traffic - as you get to the gates you will probably be directed to join another que of cars inside. I always tel the staff i am staying in a friends camper van and that they are already there setup. I then get taken out of que and allowed to drive over to the area for camper vans, probably saves about an hour, plus its right at the front for when you want to leave to