PDA

View Full Version : easyryder fems

CockRoach
24-03-11, 11:00 AM
anyone have any experienced thoughts on this strain? i have 3 here im gona plant on a balcony in summer anyway but is it worth me getting a new auto strain to go with or get same (easyryders)for free?

ta

Anabolic
24-03-11, 12:24 PM
Lowryder 2 x AK 47

Loads of good reviews and diarys online, im sure they will be ok for outside

Try it and see how you get on?

There ment to be stinky by the way :smokie:

CockRoach
24-03-11, 12:27 PM
goin on a towerblock balcony so not too stinky tbh bolick ta mate

KushMcNuggets
24-03-11, 04:16 PM
with growing selections between ak47 auto's i've had a hard time choosing which ak47 auto i wanted to try.
was either going to be this (lowryder easyryder) or lowlife automatic ak47..
either way your still lookn 2 get a decent amount of kind nuggets any way ya cut it.

im definitely interested in seeing how these go though, as i'm considering some outdoor action myself in the not to distant future..
keep postin and ill b sure to follow.

-KushMcNuggets

Kajun666
25-03-11, 04:57 PM
Ive grown "Joint Doc's easyRyder's." (only 3 plants) and out of all my auto grows (grown loads of other strains) they were the most awkward buggers ever. Fussy about everything i did. Needed constant baby sitting :P I made a promise I'd never grow them again.

Good smoke though.

PS. Soil grow ( 250 hps) got just under an ounce per plant dry.

skunkmunky
25-03-11, 08:47 PM
I got some for gorrilla'in this year, wanted try an outdoor hempy bucket with one too, figure with lid rain wont dilute nutes too much, be perfic on a balcony ;)

mojogreen
26-03-11, 09:17 PM
Have done 3 lots of these now and i cant think of an easier plant to grow prob why there called easy ryders lol and i bet out doors they would be monsters for autos anyways lol oz a plant easy mate and that was with a 250 cfl and i personally found them a piss of piss ,water every 4/5 days away ya go and as others have said quality smoke,have got one on go now 28 inchs high and packing out big time prob me best one so far, good luck anyways :stoned-smilie: