PDA

View Full Version : Big Plants...?

Wellstoned
24-07-08, 10:00 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2514/dscf0021wz9.jpg

Just switcjed to 12/12 tonight after topping in the 3rd week of veg on July 12th. Now I'm looking at these beasties. Leftie standing almost 31 inches and Rightie on 26 they was 17 & 16 when I topped. Now these are gonna fecking double their size in budding I believe? Is that too big, will cause any problems other than space?

bubbs
25-07-08, 10:18 AM
they may not double in size, mine never have doubled but they have gained about 4 inches all up in the height just keep ya eye on em if they get to high bend em over slightly it should be fine :D

marijuanamat
28-07-08, 09:43 AM
I'm sure you've got enough height to cope with any stretch,what strain/variety are they so i can give you a rough idea of how big they'll get.

Wellstoned
28-07-08, 07:21 PM
They are Greenhouse Seeds Himalayan Gold mate. Just hope I can keep them alive long enough! I got some crazy pH drop going on. I'm having to bring it back up to 6 from around 4 three times a day! They still look healthy but I'm real worried about them. waiting on some root products to arrive from the interweb! Then time for a big clean out and hopefully that will solve my dilemma

marijuanamat
31-07-08, 12:40 PM
Are you using tap water as you need to leave it for 24 hours before adding nutrient then adjusting the PH,i normally have problems with it rising in my DWC bubbler .

Wellstoned
31-07-08, 02:39 PM
Yeah mate I leave bottles of tap water open for at least 24 hours before using it. I even have a little system where the bottles that have been out longer are at the front newer ones at the back. Glad no one needs to use the bath in my house!

The drop only started all of a sudden in about the 3rd week. I feel the recent heat may have cause some root problems

normeo
31-07-08, 02:51 PM
Glad no one needs to use the bath in my house!

You have stinky people instead of stinky plants?:shocked:

Wellstoned
31-07-08, 03:08 PM
:laugh: Nah I'm too big for the crappy little bath in a strapping 6 foot 5 brick shithouse kinda way. Power Shower all the way. My lodger doesn't get a vote on the matter so the bath is now storage area of my grow tools!