PDA

View Full Version : lavg13xchronic and flo x wreck info request

Grim
25-07-08, 01:10 PM
I think the info on these strains is dotted about but can someone be very helpfull and post it here
I'm thinking of ordering the g13 and so getting the flo x wreck also
so yeh info woudl be good :]

lala124
25-07-08, 04:14 PM
Well Flo x Wreck is bred by a breeder who comes here, not marijuanamat. Check out the promotions section sticky.

Not sure about the lavg13xchronic, but lavender and g13(crosses) are great smokes, never smoked the real deal. And chronic is a big yielder, also a great smoke. Should be good mate.

marijuanamat
26-08-08, 11:02 AM
The Lavender/g13haze x Chronic has a few phenotypes from a 11 week sativa/hazy pheno to a sweet skunky/hashy indica pheno thats ready in 8-9 weeks.I've not grown many out myself but what i have grown have all been potent with good to great yields.

If you grow the lav/g13haze x chronic can you please do a grow/smoke report if thats ok .

Grim
02-09-08, 08:33 PM
The Lavender/g13haze x Chronic has a few phenotypes from a 11 week sativa/hazy pheno to a sweet skunky/hashy indica pheno thats ready in 8-9 weeks.I've not grown many out myself but what i have grown have all been potent with good to great yields.

If you grow the lav/g13haze x chronic can you please do a grow/smoke report if thats ok .

sure thing mat mate I'm reckoning on doing a indoor lav/g13hazexchronic grow grow after next so like in 3-4monts or having a couple for a guerilla grow next year

marijuanamat
10-09-08, 01:18 PM
I don't know how they'll do outdoors but it will be interesting to see how they do.I've grown the lav x g13haze outdoors and that started flowering late august and was harvested mid october so i would think they'd be fine.