PDA

View Full Version : Happy frog 7-4-5

Krucial
09-04-11, 08:03 AM
OK fellas i found out my problem,it's a nutrients deficiency no doubt found it out today so i got the recommended (HAPPY FROG 7-4-5) for my lady's,but i was in a rush and don't remember how much i was supposed to put on top of the soil when i water them any advice my fellow green thumbs?

Tay
09-04-11, 08:14 AM
Tomato & Vegetable Fertilizer

Fox Farm Happy Frog Tomato & Vegetable Fertilizer (7-4-5) is precisely designed for use on all veggies, tomato varieties, soft fruits and berries. The balanced ratios between nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium will allow the plant to feed vigorously while producing abundant high quality fruit set.

Tomato & Vegetable Fertilizer also contains calcium which helps prevent blossom end rot, neutralized acidic soil and builds stronger cell walls, making plants more disease resistant. Fox Farm Happy Frog Organic Fertilizers include mycorrhizae and humic acid.

Directions for Use:
New Container Plants: Add 2 Tbsp. Happy Frog Tomato & Vegetable Fertilizer per gallon of soil.

Established Container Plants: Use 1/4 - 1 cup per plant. Feed monthly throughout the growing season. Lightly scratch into the top 1-inch of soil and water.

New In-Ground Plantings: Dig a hole 2-3 times larger than the root ball. Add 1/2 cup Happy Frog Tomato & Vegetable Fertilizer per 5 gallons of soil mixture.

Established In-Ground Plants: Use 1/4 - 1 cup per plant. Feed monthly throughout the growing season. Lightly scratch into the top 1-inch of soil and water.

New Row Plantings: Add 1 cup Happy Frog Tomato & Vegetable Fertilizer per 10 sq. ft. of planting area.

Established Row Plantings: Use 1 - 5 cups per 10 sq. ft. of planting area. Feed monthly throughout the growing season. Lightly scratch into the top 1-inch of soil and water.

Ingredients: Feather Meal, Bone Meal, Hydrolyzed Fish, Fish Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Sulfate of Potash Magnesia, Blood Meal, Bat Guano, Rock Phosphate, Kelp Meal, and Gypsum.

btw you want to mix it with the water then add to the soil. Also it's quite high in nitrogen so it's not the best feed for flowering plants. Look for something with higher P & K ratio for flowering.

Tay
09-04-11, 02:54 PM
Whoops didn't notice the 'scratch into top layer of soil' bit :blush: