PDA

View Full Version : Help please

i_love_hornyculture
18-04-11, 08:54 PM
Sorry 4 being a spaz guys, but could one of you give me some advice on how i upload photos? got a few pics to show you of my grow....I get to where i take them from 'my pictures' and when i want to upload get a little "!" mark next to the file....Hope its not going to be too technical guys, im baked...

ShakeandBake
18-04-11, 09:02 PM
Hey man, you trying to upload them to this site?
If you are you can go into your profile, albums, select an album to add to or make a new one.
Then hit upload pictures and you get the pop up box -
from here hit the 'add files' button at the top right and select the pics you want. Wait for the upload bar to complete and then make sure your pictures are in the attatchments' bar at the bottom. Once they're there, select all and hit 'insert attatchment'. Once it takes you back to your album page, make sure you hit 'Save changes' near the bottom!
Once you've done that you can access the pictures and it will give you the 'BB' code you can paste into your post to attatch them :D
If you're trying to upload some other way, I have no idea, but there are some sticky threads kicking about.
Good luck o/

up2nogood
18-04-11, 09:06 PM
Sorry 4 being a spaz guys, but could one of you give me some advice on how i upload photos? got a few pics to show you of my grow....I get to where i take them from 'my pictures' and when i want to upload get a little "!" mark next to the file....Hope its not going to be too technical guys, im baked...

if you get the exclamation mark its usually due to the fact the file is too large. use paint to make it smaller or a picture shrinker programme.
If you goto the gallery and select what section you would like your pic's in or what section best suits your picture and then once in that section if you click the upload photos link (top right hand corner)

and then select what pictures you would like to upload from your pc. Then wait for the upload to finish and then below each picture there will be two codes, 1. Linked thumbnail (small clickable picture) or BB code (bigger better size picture).
copy the BB or Linked thumbnail code.

Once you have copied the BB code you then go to the thread you would like your picture in and right click and past in the BB code in your post and once you click submit on that post your picture will show in your post.

If at any time you get a error message when uploading then this will more than likely be due to the size of the image, I would recommend that images should be no larger than 700px Hight x 500 width

up2nogood
18-04-11, 09:07 PM
oh someones beat me to it lol

i_love_hornyculture
18-04-11, 09:08 PM
here goes, thanks fellers...**one eye squinted, tongue popping out, stupid fucking look on my face**

i_love_hornyculture
18-04-11, 09:10 PM
I know this is random, but has anyone seen the walking dead? its on at the min pretty god damn brutal lol. Quality

i_love_hornyculture
18-04-11, 09:38 PM
i just went to a programme shrinker and it still has a little "!" next to the file......Any other suggestions?

up2nogood
18-04-11, 10:36 PM
I know this is random, but has anyone seen the walking dead? its on at the min pretty god damn brutal lol. Quality

hey my nephew told me about it the other day..saw if for the first time last night on ch5..pretty good

up2nogood
18-04-11, 10:39 PM
i just went to a programme shrinker and it still has a little "!" next to the file......Any other suggestions?

how big is the picture? are you doing more then one at same time? try one first

i_love_hornyculture
18-04-11, 10:45 PM
I did try one, and its still too big....not good, wanted them pics on aswell :(

Any suggestion on a free pic shrinker n how small do i need it?

up2nogood
18-04-11, 10:49 PM
I did try one, and its still too big....not good, wanted them pics on aswell :(

Any suggestion on a free pic shrinker n how small do i need it?

Resize My Photos

easy to do..

http://resizemyphotos.shprod.net/download

up2nogood
18-04-11, 10:53 PM
or this online one
http://www.drpic.com/

i_love_hornyculture
19-04-11, 07:15 PM
Nope i clicked the question mark at the top and checked the image type and maximum kbb and its well under, so it cant be size, any other ideas???