PDA

View Full Version : Homemade bongs/pipes.

gardaee
20-04-11, 06:46 AM
:bong:post pictures!!!!!i will of mine as soon as i find the bloody data cable for my phone!!!!

IBHi
20-04-11, 06:56 AM
the best homemade bong i have used is:
Take a water bottle put a hole thru the side of it with a cigarette and add a bong stem and great piece

gardaee
20-04-11, 07:01 AM
same here.however i want to try making THIS now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CI4Jo40E04&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsear ch_query%3DThe%2BDaily%2BRoller%2BOctopus%26aq%3Df&has_verified=1 looks epic!!!!!!

IBHi
20-04-11, 07:49 AM
That was awsome man ill have to try to make that... i wish i had that spliff right now

TC-UP
20-04-11, 08:04 AM
If you get a Sarsons vinegar bottle the rubberised plastic makes a really good seal. Thank Al for the tip RIP buddy.
My best home made pipe was a dangerous bit of kit around stoners but, boy did it fuck you up. It started off as 3' length of Mahogany from a standard lamp so was already drilled. I cut a bowl in one end that took a steel cup with loads of holes in. the cup was about 3/4" and convieneintly held a large steel ball snuggly. Here's the dangerous bit. The steel ball was placed in the open fire until it was glowing red hot. After filling the bowl the ball was dropped onto your herb with some tongs. The effect of the red hot metal was to instantly vapourise anything in the bowl. A breather hole at the opposite end to the mouth price meant you got a single blast of the most intense smoke.
This "Bat" put many a seasoned toker on their arsenal with one bowl

TC-UP

blue cheese
25-01-12, 12:12 PM
i have a device i call the slinky u may of seen or used one lol what i did was buy a brand new extractor hose for a tumble dryer keep atleast 2 feet of it and cut the top off a 2 ltr bottle and the bottom leaving atleast 2 inch and just simply connect the two bottle ends to either end of the hose and use a 15mm socket from a ratchet set either a new one or clean one and stick a goz in the bad boy and get blazed btw not for the faint hearted lol in the past ive seen ppl take them and they went and either hit a whitey instantly or just fell over lol

C21H30O2
30-01-12, 10:05 PM
same here.however i want to try making THIS now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CI4Jo40E04&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsear ch_query%3DThe%2BDaily%2BRoller%2BOctopus%26aq%3Df&has_verified=1 looks epic!!!!!!

i failed once i rolled the joint i lit it and smoke it forgot to put it in the table -.- think its a force of habbit

Anonymiss
30-01-12, 10:14 PM
Here's the dangerous bit. The steel ball was placed in the open fire until it was glowing red hot. After filling the bowl the ball was dropped onto your herb with some tongs. The effect of the red hot metal was to instantly vapourise anything in the bowl
In terms of 'dangerous things to do whilst stoned', that sounds a bit like the old hot tongs I used to have. They were a pair of old hair-curling tongs that needed to be heated up on the stove before use, in the same way that old flat irons used to be.

So, we, of course, used them for smoking; heated then up in the fire or gas stove, got them good and red, and then squished a piece of hash between the curling blades. We used a funnel, or bottle with the bottom knocked out, to capture the smoke.

Happy days.

mrscott
30-01-12, 11:52 PM
Years ago I used to have a pipe that was sick as fuck - made out of a baby dears leg. All fur and bone and hoof and shit with a tube and bowl at the end.
A mate bought it at an auction and 'kindly' left it with me.
We used to dare each other to smoke from it when we were trippin.
Wrong, just plain old simply wrong!

I won't disturb anyone with pictures (as I don't have any, and I buried that poor bad thing in garden! :))

Anarkisten
27-03-12, 09:56 AM
I hate those homemade bongs of plastic bottles, they very quickly get very disgusting. Invest some money in a nice glassbong, its sure worth the money!

Gheko
08-05-12, 11:06 PM
In terms of 'dangerous things to do whilst stoned', that sounds a bit like the old hot tongs I used to have. They were a pair of old hair-curling tongs that needed to be heated up on the stove before use, in the same way that old flat irons used to be.

So, we, of course, used them for smoking; heated then up in the fire or gas stove, got them good and red, and then squished a piece of hash between the curling blades. We used a funnel, or bottle with the bottom knocked out, to capture the smoke.

Happy days.

Sounds exactly how i started smoking with resin. Same idea but we used 2 knives stolen from someone's mum's cutlery drawer and heated them up on a gas stove. The chamber of choice for hot knives was the old fashioned glass milk bottle with the bottom dropped out of it. (that makes me sound old haha)

I was once doing this in a mate's garage over a camping stove, using the heroic method of heating my own knives and smoking it neat without a bottle. A little stoned already and concentrating hard on the red hot blades perilously close to my lips, I failed to notice that my very long and greasy hair had strayed into the stove flames. I had to get it all shaved off the next day but there was no serious harm. lol

A friend of mine invented a 2 piece pipe we called 'The Traveller' as it was designed for smoking in the back of a bumpy van on the way to the raves we used to frequent. It consisted of a standard water stop cock fitted with a 2 metre length of aquarium tubing inserted into the tap. A normal pipe gauze fitted neatly in the top. Apart from getting a bit warm it was very effective as one guy could load it and pass the tube around like a spliff.

SeanTheLight
09-05-12, 05:14 AM
I used to make home-made pipes out of bamboo that grew down at the river bed. We would take a load home on our bikes as kids, cut them to length, hollow them out from one end (leaving the cap on the other end if desired), and drill a small hole with a sharp blade then screwing a standard metal pipe bowl into it. Never took a pic though, and they've all long ago been given away.

Berg
16-07-12, 04:50 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/485c16aa-8f4e-ca2e.jpg
Worst bong I ever smoked/made haha I wanna try making one again but better

Zack420
25-09-12, 07:24 AM
:bong:post pictures!!!!!i will of mine as soon as i find the bloody data cable for my phone!!!!

I have made two home made bongs. It did take me some time to perfect them but i have finally done it and i must say i am proud of them.