PDA

View Full Version : how can u stop jedeye

SuperSilverHaze
25-04-11, 09:26 PM
ok when i smoke outside i dont get jedeye or redeye but when i smoke round a mates house (inside) i get redeye and it makes it bait as fuck walking back home , is there any way to stop it or to reduce it ?

cannamancan
25-04-11, 09:33 PM
Probably to do with sitting in a smokey room and ur eyes getting alot of smoke in them and getting dry ? Try that eye wash stuff is it optrex ? It refreshes ur eyes and cleans them .

SuperSilverHaze
25-04-11, 09:42 PM
i tried spashing water in my eyes but not a big help and not every day i carry eye wash lol but if i know im going to a house i might takes eye wash and see if it helps

Naxx
25-04-11, 09:44 PM
Buy eyedrops :)

SuperSilverHaze
25-04-11, 09:51 PM
i could try shotting vodka in my eye ? fuck that it will make it worse lol

IBHi
25-04-11, 09:57 PM
eyedrops 100% efectice

IBHi
25-04-11, 09:57 PM
efective

TheDukeof420
25-04-11, 09:59 PM
alcohol in the eye causes the lens to degrade, and with the extreme discomfort you rub your eye, which damages it more and can cause severe damage if done repeatedly, buy the eye drops, you can get ones designed for "dry iritated RED eyes" 15 mins after these and your eyes are fresh and white, i never go for a sesh without them

SuperSilverHaze
25-04-11, 10:05 PM
ooo might have to get me some eyeball drops lol thats the only thing that i never could cover up , the smell - aftershave , breath - mint , now redeye - eye drops :stoned-smilie:

Dirk Gently
25-04-11, 10:14 PM
I thought it was to do with dilation of the arteries and veins, causing pinkeye. I imagine it's unavoidable as it's an effect of consuming Cannabis.

Up_in_smoke
25-04-11, 11:11 PM
I hardly get redeye now, used to get it really bad but generally it was due to me rubbing them after blazing, Ii think perhaps bits oh thc on the fingers getting rubbed in the eye don't help. Now I wear glasses and smoke way too much my eyes hardly change :D

Dam High
26-04-11, 01:11 AM
I get redeye so bad!! I look like my eyes are bleeding after a heavy night! The only thing ive found that works are optrex eye brightening drops (can get them in most big supermarkers or chemists). The others work a little but the brightening drops are the only ones that clear it up completely and quickley. The red eyes ones dont work at all for me. Never tried any from a headshop but they have some for smoking.

DoobyDude
26-04-11, 01:59 AM
efective

Effective.. :)

I've tried that optrex stuff and it does kinda work.
I prefer redeye though, that's half the fun! :)

Sativa Steve
26-04-11, 03:29 AM
I'm known to get redeye from like the first 5 puffs, lol nothing wrong with it, unless you've gotta hide you're high from people... and you shouldn't have to hide anything from anyone.

I used to love the comments i'd get from my old dear about my red eyes, "like piss holes in the snow" :)

Nick109
28-04-11, 07:42 PM
I always thought it was when the smoke went in your eyes, how about next time sleep at his!:)

h84the10's
28-04-11, 07:53 PM
Just don the shades my man. ;-)

taylor
29-04-11, 01:29 AM
there's a product called revitalise who do a couple of different types, one is for dry eyes and one whitens them, the whitening one works a treat- i used to use it to hide my smoking from an ex as she would always know if i had been blazing before going to hers :stoned-smilie:

Mr Bloom
29-04-11, 10:09 AM
Nothing will stop it.
Smoking lowers blood pressure which in turn increases heart rate. That then causes blood to be pumped around the body quicker sending it to the bodys smaller capillaries making them dilate - including the ones in your eyes = redeye. The only way you could stop it is by not having those capillaries in your eyes.

Wear sunglasses :/

cannamancan
29-04-11, 10:22 AM
If I couldn't be arsed with work years ago when I was about 22 , I used to have a pipe about 10 minutes before I got there then when I walked in the office to sign in I would see the bosses wife sat there and she would say oh u don't look well at all are u ok? And I'd say well I don't feel well I've been up all night throwing up and shed say I can tell cause u got REDEYES and look really tired why don't u take a day off cause it will only get worse if u stay here!

As soon as I got round the corner on my way home I was grinning like a cheshire cat cause I was going home to get stoned lol. And that's how ya pull a sicky oh yeah lol. ;) getting sent home by the bosses wife is just like a sick note!

TheGreenMachine
29-04-11, 02:47 PM
alcohol in the eye causes the lens to degrade, and with the extreme discomfort you rub your eye, which damages it more and can cause severe damage if done repeatedly, buy the eye drops, you can get ones designed for "dry iritated RED eyes" 15 mins after these and your eyes are fresh and white, i never go for a sesh without them

Yeah, I saw that on a TV prog a while back when they were explaining all this.
The alcohol losens the lense / coating on the front of the eye and one too many rubs and it detaches completely!

Why anyone would want to pour an oral liquid into their orbital socket anyway??
Probably the same reason people sniff plant food and other such trash.

bergkamp
29-04-11, 03:48 PM
only one way to stop jedeye

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oLbtTQY0cnE/TIgcnggvQyI/AAAAAAAAAF8/jlDFC95ZWE8/s1600/darth-vader-face.jpg

Chilled
03-05-11, 12:35 PM
lol I have started wearing sunglasses this summer and its working a treat!

I get red eye all the time but since wearing sunnies I have had no bother (you can tell a mile off when im stoned).

Sci-Pe
03-05-11, 08:52 PM
2 words......smoking goggles

griffs spliffs
03-05-11, 09:59 PM
I use one called " murine " eyedrops from most uk chemist and boots . 2drops in each eye and your good to eyeball anyone , its about £4 a bottle .

Rab new grower
03-05-11, 10:39 PM
I use one called " murine " eyedrops from most uk chemist and boots . 2drops in each eye and your good to eyeball anyone , its about £4 a bottle .

Definatley eyedrops my m8 swears by them when dealing with customers.

gardaee
04-05-11, 08:48 AM

murine? are you sure they arent called 'curine'? because thats the brand i use!

DugoutDoug
06-05-11, 08:02 PM
I've never minded the red-eye (though that kinda went away with getting more tollerant to it!)... what was REAL messed up was the night I stayed over with a mate at a uni campus he was being a chef at, and we had a smokey-smoke all night, and when I woke up... my eyes had like... CLOSED UP man... I looked proper deformed lol... that was quite odd and worrying for an hour or two. Anyone else had this?

Manny
07-05-11, 04:58 AM
For some reason I read "How do you stop Jedward" (those 2 annoying little fucks but now rich annoying little fucks) & I was thinking why are the hell bent on world domination or entering politics cos that would be cool as fuck.Personally I find a gun with silver bullets usually works on the undead..:mr:

griffs spliffs
17-05-11, 07:56 PM
The ones i use are called murine

Dam High
17-05-11, 08:44 PM
All my local shops were out of the optrex so got the murine bright & moist eyes. Seems to be working.

azatru
19-05-11, 01:16 PM
visine for "dry itchy eyes" - 100% effective. I think it was developed for allergy sufferers, but it works wonders for any sort of redness in the eyes......well, except for pinkeye, i dont think it would help then

JamieM
23-05-11, 10:59 PM
The cheapest and best option I found for getting rid of redeye was to buy some "Eye Brightening Drops", no need to go for Optrex, go into Boots or Superdrug and you can get some own brand for about £2.50.

They all say use within 28 days of opening to avoid infection and although I have in the past used them for over 2 months, I prefer to buy fresh ones every month, after all it's only £2.50 and my eyes are quite important to me!

Only negative is if your hitting bongs and your eyes feel really stoned which I quite like sometimes, eyedrops get rid of this feeling.

Tester
27-05-11, 05:06 PM
eye drops are the only thing i know that work or an hour or so with sunglasses on before you go out of the house without smoking

The Lost Soul
27-05-11, 05:20 PM
I just need to look at a bit of weed and Ma yaks go red.
Pure smackhead like. Lol

Sent from my iPhone4 using redeye.

bubbs
27-05-11, 05:24 PM
smoke more, it works for me :D

Mr Swilly
27-05-11, 05:27 PM
walk home wearing ski goggles