PDA

View Full Version : feeding autos?

CockRoach
26-04-11, 12:44 PM
ive got some bio bizz bloom ere from last soil grow - can i use this to feed my autos?

what do you feed your autos?

irishbud
26-04-11, 12:50 PM
i use bio bloom on my 2 autos. i started off with 2ml per litre of water in week 5 of 18/6 then raised it to 5ml as i went along

gbcheeky
26-04-11, 01:07 PM
yeh i use bio bloom to .. started on 1mil per litre on week 4 with 1 tea spoon of molasses aswell. and will be upping 1mil next week then up to 4mil per litre if showing signs of no nute burn, then flush her..:)

CockRoach
26-04-11, 01:33 PM
brill chaps thanks for that!

my 3 autos have popped their cases today - they are going straight into 11ltr pots later on tonight when i can get round to the garden

so they will be ok in them pots for roughly 4 wks then start feeding - good stuff

gbcheeky
26-04-11, 01:43 PM
np cock..
what strains you got mate..?

CockRoach
26-04-11, 01:54 PM
erm 3 fem easyryders - auto AK47 x lowryder - i thinks lol

diary here - fuk all in it at the mo tho :D

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?43681-Cocks-backyard-2011-crop-part-one-autos&highlight=cocks

irishbud
26-04-11, 04:33 PM
brill chaps thanks for that!

my 3 autos have popped their cases today - they are going straight into 11ltr pots later on tonight when i can get round to the garden

so they will be ok in them pots for roughly 4 wks then start feeding - good stuff

i also used 11 litre pots cock, with bizz lite mix it done the job for mine....

CockRoach
26-04-11, 04:52 PM
what ya end up with? was it outside?

irishbud
26-04-11, 06:21 PM
was inside lad. i vegged using pl-l bulbs for about 5 weeks then had to change to my hps....mine is in the jar at the mo so dnt oknow the weight yet........still im going to follow your lead and try some autos in my back garden aswell.....cheers man

mojogreen
28-04-11, 06:42 PM
Good luck with these cock !! reckon easy oz on the easyryders (pardon the pun) lol did mine under 250 red cfl with 11lt pots feed from week 4 onwards bio-bizz bloom upping the dosage as i went then just flushed last week nice smoke and easy to grow oz all day long gd luck with them !! Am doing 2 at mo in 15lt pots,plant magic soil,catalyst,tomorite and molasses just to see if i can grow a few monsters the bigger the pot bigger plant lol well thats theory anyways lol

DXTR
30-04-11, 05:33 PM
bio bloom is just ok, I feeded my ER with that and from second week of flowering til flush I added bloombastic also, they loved it! now I'm curing buds of six plants, hope to get 30g from each.

SlimSkin
29-05-11, 02:22 PM
Am just starting my feed for my two autos (white dwarf and pineapple express)Using bio-bloom and topmax both from biobizz.Here is what the chart i have recommends for the bio-bloom:Week three 1ml per litre,weeks 4-5 is 2ml per litre,weeks6 and seven up it to3ml per litre and then 4ml per litre for the rest of the flowering.Top max is: weeks 3-7 1ml per litre,week8 onwards is 4 ml per litre and both these feeds can be used in conjunction with each other.