PDA

View Full Version : Asthma Med!!

Hillbilly
03-05-11, 01:15 AM
A little Purple O G kieff, I got used pollinator. Woot woot..
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/kief_pogk.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/74205/title/kief-pogk/cat/500)

Bobby Digital
03-05-11, 10:01 AM
nice,,,, very nice... what size pollinator did ya get? got any pics of it?

bboyz
03-05-11, 10:19 AM
ahh i was gonna post about this .... i also got a pollinator and one of these grinders with a kief collector in the bottom.... once you got the stuff whats best way for asthma to take it?

Toking-24-7
03-05-11, 12:50 PM
Make a cuppa with plenty of milk, put a teaspoon of kief in the tea, stir and enjoy.
I usually make grinder tea, (yeah cleaning the grinder and making use of whats washed off the grinder), boil the grinders with some water in a pan until they're mostly clean and make a cuppa with the water, strange but every time I've done it, I get a really relaxing feel.

bboyz
03-05-11, 04:26 PM
ahhh nice i aint one for cup of tea but hey i will give it ago is it a quick effect? i doubt that can be asnwered as mine has collected from cheese,sharkattack,blueberry, most of them probs cut far to early from shitty dealers so dunno wether to risk this keif or wait and use mine collected from my grow of hindu kush?

Hillbilly
03-05-11, 05:00 PM
nice,,,, very nice... what size pollinator did ya get? got any pics of it?
I don't have any idea on size or brand as I borrowed it and I don't have any pics as it went back already..

I use very little at a time just a little pinch in between my fingers and eat it. It relaxes my lungs so I can breath. a lot of grass and pollen floating around this year, but all in all I'm not having too bad of a time.. This is my first real spring I have been really using Cannabis for my Asthma and can say I like how it works on my lungs and my back pain!!

strewth
03-05-11, 06:22 PM
Nice one mate, this time of year i always track down some locally produced honey as it helps the immune system get used to all the pollen in the area, helps me with my hayfever and asthma