PDA

View Full Version : hi there guys and girls

{high grade} aka (chris)
07-08-08, 11:20 PM
hi guys and girls first off just wanna say hi i am pretty new here so havnt done any posting yet .i just have a quick question i have got some (fito) tomato and pepper feed (ec npk fert 6-6-12 +mo+zn)thats what it say on label . And just wanted to know if it is ok to feed my plants i have 13 lemon sticky 5 weeks into veg and i am worried it may not be good enough ie to strong PLEASE HELP ME GUYS I NEED SOME EXPERT ADVICE LOL THANKS

{high grade} aka (chris)
07-08-08, 11:31 PM
i know this is a silly question i would just buy bio bizz but i am broke for a few weeks and all i have is this stupid tomato feed and the baby leaves at the bottom are turning yellow so they need nutes asap any help would be great thanks :help:

Cha-Cha Chong
08-08-08, 08:57 AM
Welcome to THCtalk :)

Im not sure that tomato feed would be any good, but Im not a grower myself so can't really help. I know alot of people on here use bio bizz........Im sure someone will be able to help you though :)

lkdj2003
11-08-08, 05:28 PM
I would tend to start off at a rate of 1ml per ltr of water to see how thing go and if ok then slowly work your way up to say 2ml per ltr, remember it's always best to under feed than over.

Best of luck mate. :weed: