PDA

View Full Version : help

yukatree
08-08-08, 05:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/leesparty/leaf.jpg
got 3 plants on the go and this one seems to b the only one with the problem this my second grow and its nothing like my first 1 anyway what could be causing this browning on the center on the leafs, it may be the temp as its quite warm in my grow room.

also do i have to use distilled water (boiled) to feed them as after a day or two the water stinks and goes abit cloudy i end up chucking it away does it have to b sealed.

last of all hello there peeps im from yorkshire and nice to meet u all

bergkamp
08-08-08, 06:00 PM
not knowledgable enough to help on the spotty leaves.
but as for watering just use tap water that has been left out for 24 hrs to let the chlorine evaporate

lkdj2003
11-08-08, 05:19 PM
That looks like to me a Molybdenum deficiency, to treat it you lightly foliar spray with Molybdenum, like Tomato Plant Food mixed at ½ strength.

Then i would tend to look at your nutes and what mix you are giving them?

You may need to flush your system with three times the tank size of plain water and mix up some fresh nutes at the right rate.

If you let us know what nutes and how much you are running at then someone will be able to help you more. ;)

Although i did read somewhere that poor germanation can cause this problem to.

yukatree
12-08-08, 12:53 AM
eeeek i didnt understnad half of wat you said like Molybdenum but basically im only using 1 nutrient which is dr hornby BIG BUD from advanced nutrients and this is the only thing im adding to the water until it starts flowering then i got som carbo load and bud blood also from the same company advanced nutrients. any advice or links to other nutrients that i need would be really helpfully i think i repeated myself a fair bit there but im pritty baked so i think i did well

marijuanamat
12-08-08, 01:49 PM
Stop using the bigbud and and flush/leach the soil and start using a vegative fertilizer as big bud is for flowering plants so there proberly getting to much P&K and not enough N with it having a NPK of 0-15-40.
Get AN's sensi grow 2 part fert for vegging and only use the big bud in mid bloom.