PDA

View Full Version : pots

jujin
09-08-08, 08:19 PM
hi im about to start a new growth what size pots will i need i have got some square 10cm ones will they be big enouth thanks?.

MXMAD
09-08-08, 09:47 PM
Are they 10 CM deep?

They should be fine, don't see why not :D

Welcome to THC talk by the way :dance2:

Couchlocked
09-08-08, 11:26 PM
Their fine for seedlings but you're gonna need to pot up after a few weeks to something bigger with a goal of around 10L minimum for flowering.

jujin
09-08-08, 11:48 PM
thanks for welcome yeah their for the whole plants life cycle i may have to order some bigger ones and is the extractor fan for 100 quid on sea of green good for the odours planning on growing ak48 my first plants ever lol.

jujin
10-08-08, 08:05 AM
im growing in closet with 250w light i have a window by the closet so i could extract by that is the ak48 hard to grow i was thinking of using the smaller pots for seedlings then kill the male when there ready for flower and put females in bigger pots can you tell me when i can identify the male and what it looks like?

Couchlocked
10-08-08, 12:30 PM
im growing in closet with 250w light i have a window by the closet so i could extract by that is the ak48 hard to grow i was thinking of using the smaller pots for seedlings then kill the male when there ready for flower and put females in bigger pots can you tell me when i can identify the male and what it looks like?

Browse the forums mate you will find many tips and all your answers...

lkdj2003
11-08-08, 04:53 PM
I would say 10 or 12" pots should do you well in a closet, it is also a good idea to repot from small pot's and work your way up pot sizes until you get to the size you want for flowering. I tend to find doing this you don't need to feed the plants in veg because of the repot's (remember new soil can last 4 to 6 weeks before needing feeding, soil/enviroment depending). You should be able to see male/female pre flowers around 6 weeks of 18/6 on the 6/7th node.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/564/Plant_sex.jpg

This thread (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=186) has some great sexing pic's to help you.