PDA

View Full Version : sCrog in coco...anyone else?

chronic.player
05-05-11, 07:38 PM
New guy here...glad to have found this forum.

Currently have an all coco perpetual grow, sCrogged with chicken wire. Started using coco in January '11 and went to sCrogging Febuary '11, now have all but 1 girl tied up. We are using 3 gal smart pots along with GH Flora Nova Bloom, FoxFarms Big Bloom & CalMag+ in bagged coco( Big Rickey mix )

Here is an image of some of our girls.

http://dank.bajalibu.com/May.3.2011/IMG_0031.JPG

Any others here doing a sCreen Of Green with coco? Would love to share tips or tricks relating to coco or sCrogging!!

Azerbanphal
05-05-11, 07:44 PM
looks really good mate :)

I use coco, but don't scrog.

keegs
26-05-11, 12:42 PM
use scrog method in coco, works well.I don't use chicken wire, i use pea netting which works really well, same principle. as for nutes i've just used fox farm all the way, with open seseme (last wk of grow 2 wks flower), then beastie bloom (4-6wks flower), then chi cing (last 7-8wks then flush) really impressed with the results.

VietDaNinja
14-08-11, 12:52 PM
thats what i was thinking of doing to, but in an 18L pot, what kinda yields do you get per tree? and what breed of seeds are they?

tempa
01-09-11, 09:38 AM
i scrogg with pea netting more of a lazy kind of scrogg not strick scrogging and ye in coco the biggest yeild i ever had was 18oz dry strain was chunky cheese 6 1/2 week vedge from cutting scrogged out in a 1.2 X 1.2 meter space with a 600w parabnolic sat over the top of it.. i was amazed!!!!!!!!!!! didint hit a gram per watt but was still amazed off 1 plant!!!
hope this is some inspration

TEMPA

EasyCheesy
08-09-11, 08:01 PM
18oz dry off one plant, you my friend are a god. What nutes were you using?

Azzazal
22-12-11, 09:54 AM
I scrog. proper dirty scrogger I am!

^^ I now use 6L airpots, cradle to grave, no pot ups. last run 3 plants 12oz dry. This run Longer veg time ( 6 weeks ), 2 plants. ( 1m tent)

Net is about 80 precent full at 12 days of flower. I know i am in for happy times.

After a few grows with lower yeilds and bigger pots, I am now converted.