07-05-11, 11:33 AM
all i see is ''hitlers a burnley fan''

strewth
07-05-11, 11:35 AM
all i see is ''hitlers a burnly fan''

Same here..

alwaystoned_1
07-05-11, 11:37 AM
lol shit put wrong link in heres proper one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhe6WUZU9M

gbcheeky
07-05-11, 07:53 PM
so these icecream makers come ready made with that mesh in..?
sorry if thats a stupid question, but seems to good to be true:)

alwaystoned_1
07-05-11, 08:05 PM
no they dont come with the mesh lol you have to cut sections out the tub you would usually make the icecream in and wrap the mesh around

gbcheeky
07-05-11, 08:10 PM
no they dont come with the mesh lol you have to cut sections out the tub you would usually make the icecream in and wrap the mesh around

ah right.. probs not the best idea for me then, id probs av a go at it. n mess it up.. doubt they class it as faulty product you cut it to bits

Up_in_smoke
07-05-11, 08:43 PM
Wow, after making hash this weekend and it going really well using the dry screen sift method, I really like this gadget.
I'm gonna go to a car boot sale tomorrow morning now and see if I can find an ice cream machine :D
Still got a couple of bags of trim lying around in the freezer :D
Dry sift is cool but it FUCKED with my allergies, I get hayfever and just general allergies with dust and fine particles, so kief gathering REALLY fucks me up bigtime. Be cool to just leave the ice cream machine to it for an hour then come back to shit loads of kief :D:D:D:D:D

You really have made my day mate, thanks

Up_in_smoke
08-05-11, 11:03 PM
Just in the process of haggling a deal on an ice cream machine.
Expect a build thread up by next weekend :D
Can't wait

Up_in_smoke
08-05-11, 11:12 PM
Just in the process of haggling a deal on an ice cream machine.
Expect a build thread up by next weekend :D
Can't wait

Bollocks, the one I found didn't have a removable inner.
In fact most of the small home ones don't.
Where in the hell do you get one of those decent sized ones? Can't find any on ebay

alwaystoned_1
09-05-11, 09:52 AM
ive been pondering with making one using a bbq rottisery motor as it has slower rpm

Up_in_smoke
09-05-11, 09:17 PM
Nice idea dude. Been looking into that myself, only thing is, it'll get more expensive now though. Never mind, I'm going all out and gonna make a decent tumbler, like the bought ones, well the idea of them anyway, prob won't look as good, lol

alwaystoned_1
09-05-11, 09:29 PM
just found this on ebay cheapest i could find guna get one myself http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GRILL-MOTOR-BBQ-SPIT-ROTISSERIE-GREEK-CYPRUS-SOUVLA-/270747075194?pt=UK_Home_Garden_BBQ_Utensils_Access ories_LE&hash=item3f09c8827a#ht_937wt_754

Neph
11-05-11, 09:00 PM
Seems like a lot of work, I'm sure there's better ways to do this. Hell the 'Dry Ice Hash' is really just keif hash and it's a ton faster and simpler than this.

harrypothead
24-07-11, 11:00 PM
Bless all stoners. May you reach the promise land!

alwaystoned_1
28-07-11, 09:52 PM
Seems like a lot of work, I'm sure there's better ways to do this. Hell the 'Dry Ice Hash' is really just keif hash and it's a ton faster and simpler than this.

mite be a bit of work building it but once built all you do is put bud in and leave it for a while no work involved yeah the dry ice hash looks a top way of doing it but dry ice is really hard to get in uk