PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm gaining weight.

Antony
07-05-11, 11:37 AM
Hello guys, I'm gaining weight very fast.
I love weeeeeeeed, but after 2 hours of my joint I keep eating & eating. :stoned-smilie:
Is there any soution for this?

><{{{*>MiK<*}}}><
07-05-11, 11:58 AM
Munchie madness!!

Not sure how to solve the problem as i get the opposite effect.. if i don't smoke i eat everything in sight :)

Antony
07-05-11, 12:09 PM
lol, that's strange man!

Rizal
07-05-11, 12:11 PM
You need to find a strain that doesn't give you the munchies so bad, or you need to use your munchies to simply enjoy a v healthy diet i.e make sure you have some nice fruits etc... rather than loads of carbohydrate rich food when you get the need to eat.

up2nogood
07-05-11, 12:16 PM
i don't have the energy to even move after a heavy indica..lol..but yeah munchies are terrible,I get them after a few cans of beer as well lol

Forest
07-05-11, 12:19 PM
smoking and losing weight just don't go together got the same problem !!

Goodbuddy
07-05-11, 12:20 PM
Is there any soution for this?

Yes.......don't eat/snack.

But if you are that desperate eat something filling but insubstatial, dry cream crackers, plain popcorn or something similar

peace:p

up2nogood
07-05-11, 12:24 PM
Yes.......don't eat/snack.

But if you are that desperate eat something filling but insubstatial, dry cream crackers, plain popcorn or something similar

peace:p

if you eat them you will get really thirsty then you need to drink a few cans of beer thus adding more calories ..no win situation eh lol

Forest
07-05-11, 12:27 PM
dry cream crackers yum!!!

Pugz
07-05-11, 12:32 PM
I got munchies other night after finishing of the coco pops and chocie bickies i found strawberrys so i finished them only to find out that she was making a strawberry cheese cake the day after woops
they where just the ticket tho tangy sweet and full of juice
Thats munchies and a drink all in one

up2nogood
07-05-11, 12:35 PM
me son eats loads of chocolate cereal at night having munchies..I am always having to buy those type of cereal..lol

Antony
07-05-11, 12:55 PM
Yummi.
Guys! I think we are in the wrong way, we were talking about smoking and not eating. lol
And now you remind me of bringing my favorite icecream "Chocolate with creme de' Pistachio", hmmmm.
But I agree with Rizal, I shlould muchie on fruits. well... maybe not today ;)

pigboy01
07-05-11, 01:00 PM
been a stoner and trying to drop pounds dont really sit togther....i have loads of bright ideas about going gym and shiz roll me brekie j and its sit back and watch the day go by....ilove been a stoner

Forest
07-05-11, 01:04 PM
with a name like pigboy i guess you got some excess as well lol

cocogrower
07-05-11, 01:43 PM
When you get the munchies have a cuppa tea n skin another joint! Works for me.

Like Rizal says, Get some decent food in. Snack on Apple's & Oranges or something else as healthly.

Naxx
07-05-11, 01:43 PM
put the fork down

relto
07-05-11, 01:58 PM
try eating indian take-aways

an indians a day makes you lose wheight i`d say

Antony
07-05-11, 02:06 PM
If I do so, my body would stink 3 blocks away.

DrGreen
13-05-11, 08:04 AM
there are strains medical for morbid obesity... they stop the muchies unliek most, there used to treaqt anerxic and to treat big fat problems, search for a strain that helpsobesity and you wil be sorted