PDA

View Full Version : where can i find safe place to buy these strains

bboyz
10-05-11, 10:32 AM
hi all, i got crohns and IBS and read that these strains in particular have medicinal properties to help with my symptoms, i cant find these on the THCSHOP and would like to know where i can buy these seeds from that is safe
auntie em
blue fruit
dynamite

i know i cant ask for links as this is not allowed but if anyone knows please pm me or google website with the result on? surely thats allowed?

Master Poet
10-05-11, 10:48 AM
2 of the 3 (Blue fruit & Dynamite) are available on a well known seed site. I always find this a strange one as there are strains out there with the same name but they are genetically different.

cannamancan
10-05-11, 10:58 AM
The list started off at NORML and then was posted on another cannabis board and was fleshed out from there. Thought it might be helpful for medicinal users.

For muscle (including muscle-related back) pain, indicas are preferable, while for pain associated with nerve damage/degeneration, sativas are effective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary Black of the British Columbia Compassion Society
Indica and Sativa are the two main varieties of the cannabis plant used as medicine. There are many strains that are crosses of those two varieties. Within each of those varieties and crosses there are a huge number of individual strains, each with a different cannabinoid profile and effect. According to anecdotal evidence, the Indica strains are a relaxant, effective for anxiety, pain, nausea, appetite stimulation, sleep, muscle spasms and tremors, among other symptoms. The Sativa strains are more of a stimulant, effective in appetite stimulation, relieving depression, migraines, pain and nausea. We are now aware of specific strains that are effective for specific conditions and symptoms.
Afghooie x Haze
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome

Alien Train Wreck
Asthma

Auntie Em
Crohn's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis

Blue Fruit
Crohn's Disease, Muscle Spasms

Catalyst
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome

Dynamite
Asthma, Crohn's Disease, Hepatitis C

Sour Diesel
Edema, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Radiolopathy

Green Queen
Epilepsy, Neck / Spine Pain

Jack Herer
Anxiety, Fibromyalgia

Lollipop
Cachexia, Degenerative Bone/Disc Disease, Edema, General Pain, General Seizures, Glaucoma, Migraine Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Nausea, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Medicine Woman
Diabetic Neuropathy, General Pain, General Seizures, Glaucoma, Hepatitis C, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Radiolopathy

New York Diesel
Migraine Headaches

Northern Lights
Anxiety, PTSD, Depression

Northern Lights / Jamaican
Arthritis

Original Mystic
Epilepsy

Phaght Betty
Cachexia, Degenerative Bone/Disc Disease, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Queen Bee
Neck / Spine Pain

Sensi Star
Migraine Headaches

Snow White
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome

Sweet Blu
Degenerative Bone/Disc Disease, Diabetic Neuropathy, Edema, Fibromyalgia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Neck / Spine Pain

Train Wreck
Anxiety, Arthritis, Diabetic Neuropathy

TX
Arthritis, Asthma, General Pain, General Seizures, Glaucoma, Multiple Sclerosis

White Widow
Cachexia, Hepatitis C, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Dragon(SuperSilverHazexSweetSkunkxPNWBigBud)
-Anxiety, pain relief

Lemon Diesel
-insomnia, pain relief

Sour Bubble(Sour D x Bubble Gum)
-anxiety, muscle spasms, headache, nausea, general stomach ailments

BlackLites(BlackDomina x NoLights)
-anxiety, general pain, stomach ailments

Strawberry cough
gastroenteritis, ADD

Pure Power Plant
Nerve Pain

Haze
Nerve Pain

Black Domina
anti-inflammatory

Suggestions for treating anxiety:
Afghan Kush, Romulan, Mind Bender, Legends Ulitimate Indica, Super Skunk #1, Afghani dream.

cannamancan
10-05-11, 11:07 AM
Why don't u get somet of your other thread mate like northern lights ?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?38899-crohns-ulcerative-colitis-strains-i-can-have

bboyz
10-05-11, 04:29 PM
ye but you see i keep getting shown this same list and i can find them on web but i hear of dodgy sites which is why i stick to thcshop but would like to try them strains...i have a kush growing now then a trainwreck and cheese few weeks in now

Master Poet
10-05-11, 04:33 PM
ye but you see i keep getting shown this same list and i can find them on web but i hear of dodgy sites which is why i stick to thcshop but would like to try them strains...i have a kush growing now then a trainwreck and cheese few weeks in now

You need some Attitude. ;)

wizbit
10-05-11, 05:02 PM
You need some Attitude. ;)

indeed he does, lol.

bboyz
10-05-11, 05:45 PM
lol ohhh i have attitude thanks :D roll on next grow :)