PDA

View Full Version : Maxibright Coolstar Shade

paul_sheff
21-05-11, 06:42 PM
bought one of these reflectors today to use in th dr90 2 secret jardin tent 400w hps duel spec bulb with 4" rhino filter kit

it does look very very nice and was the best reflector to suit the size of tent i have just bought,

just wondered if anyone has used them, tried them, know anyhing about them ?

any info or experiences much appreciated

paul :stoned-smilie:

paul_sheff
26-05-11, 08:01 PM
well 38 views and no one has replied, i was hoping for some info if this is anygood but never mind, got all my kit now, just need a 6" to 4" ducting reducer and another 2 duct clamps to connect the cooltube light shade to the rhino filter. and i am all ready for the off soon as i get back from my holiday, :-) excited, nervous scared lol all rolled into 1, just got to decide what beans to crack, and how many, 2 or 3 ? pineapple or northern lights or a mix of both ? all autos

paul

MR Grumpy
26-05-11, 08:40 PM
Hey mate ,
Welcome back, how goes it?

Only couple weeks away now mate ;)

Not used or heard of the reflector though sorry.

THE DUDE ABIDES
26-05-11, 08:46 PM
Don't know about the reflector paul, sounds like you've done your homework though, I'm sure it will be fine.
Don't be nervous mate, excited will do. Have a great holiday and for what it's worth, I love Northern Lights.
All good things
TDA

paul_sheff
26-05-11, 09:00 PM
cheers dude, i do belive i have done my homework, i always go into everything whole heartedly and never hold back, anything worth doing is worth doing it right is what i belive, buy shite buy twice is my usual way of thinking, ordered the indoor out dor grow bible today too, bit more reading and learning to fuel my fire for setting the tent up the day we get back from ibiza lol
paul

DankMeduser
12-06-11, 10:50 PM
awright m8 the shade you have are good greens horticulture sell em also when set up you need to use a sealant to make em air tight have a look here...
http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/Grow-Lights-182/Grow-Lights-189/Cool-Star-125mm-Grow-Light--1053.asp

paul_sheff
12-06-11, 10:55 PM
hi ya mate, i have had the shade out and it does look the part, but yeah , i did wounder about the air tightness of the glass to the hood, and it doesnt look like there is any sealent with it either so thats something else i will have to find, something suitable that wont melt with the heat off the bulb,

paul