PDA

View Full Version : anyone do 12/12 from seed grows?

marcus
25-05-11, 01:12 PM
ive done a few grows and am currently coming to the end of my 1st attempt at a 12/12 from seed grow!! ive been very surprised with the results from all 3 strains!!and will do it again but wanted to know if anyone else out there grows this way as ive read that its not un-common and any advice on what not to do and strains 2 stay away from :confused:

M_C
25-05-11, 01:28 PM
Try looking in the 'Flowering From Seed (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/forumdisplay.php?49-Flowering-From-Seed)' sub-forum.

stone14
25-05-11, 01:40 PM
what yeild do you expect from 12/12 seed from normal veg/flower? is there much of a drop in yeild say from 12/12 seed - to - veg4weeks then flower (hydro)

marcus
25-05-11, 01:46 PM
what yeild do you expect from 12/12 seed from normal veg/flower? is there much of a drop in yeild say from 12/12 seed - to - veg4weeks then flower (hydro)
looking at my lemons i reckon on a yeild just as big as if i vegged and my tangerine/ds look fat aswell but im growing in soil!!

bergkamp
25-05-11, 05:15 PM
ill move the thread to the correct section - i grow this way and it does me fine , i would say stay away from seedsman nl and white widow as they stretch like fuck .
im a cheapskate and do budget seeds and i would reccomend nirvana nl & ak48 , lemon stinkies (from thctalk shop) greenhouse ams , gws , el nino all gave good results 12/12

del66666
25-05-11, 05:22 PM
ive found rocklock, ak, grapefruit, lemon skunk, thc bomb , big bang, big bomb, bubblegum, ultra skunk, nl , orange bud.....all good 12-12 from seed

marcus
25-05-11, 05:50 PM
ill move the thread to the correct section - i grow this way and it does me fine , i would say stay away from seedsman nl and white widow as they stretch like fuck .
im a cheapskate and do budget seeds and i would reccomend nirvana nl & ak48 , lemon stinkies (from thctalk shop) greenhouse ams , gws , el nino all gave good results 12/12

ive got 2 lemon stinkies,2 tangerine dreams and a hybrid and have huge buds on them and not far from the chop,i have a diary but have neglected it though and ive just started some ak48s for a friend!! thanks what r the odds off getting strains good for this growing..thanks for the info