PDA

View Full Version : Body sweat smells of weed????

bboyz
30-05-11, 09:33 PM
Right everyone before I get the usual jokes I shower every day and use deodrants ....

I seem to get the smell of cannabis under my armpits , people around me say oh what's that smell and I have people asking can you smell weed?

Lol I personally can think of worst smells to have but I want to know is this common or something to get checked out? I know if I go to doctors I'll only be told to stop using cannabis lol but I know that's not going to happen

Anyone else have this problem or heard of this?

cannamancan
30-05-11, 09:48 PM
Ur lucky ur not a teenager from my end mate cause them and there money smells of bubble it's disgusting the fuckin little bubblenutts:( everytime I open my till it makes my shop stink of it , it's fuckin horrid .

Rant over :)

alwaystoned_1
30-05-11, 09:53 PM
fucking bubble every ones on that shit round our end

jetlag
30-05-11, 09:54 PM
fucking bubble every ones on that shit round our end
you on about bubblegum, made the mistake of getting some in dam.......INSTANT headache!!!

bboyz
30-05-11, 10:45 PM
ahhh im not a teenager sorry :) i guess this isnt common then? at first thought maybe bit of paranoia but when others ask then it makes me question it....

thunderfeck
30-05-11, 11:13 PM
think he is talking about mephedrone ( also known as m-cat, meow)

Forest
30-05-11, 11:23 PM
i don think you pits smelling of weed is normal m8!

Gerb
31-05-11, 12:30 AM
I think it's most probably the smell of your smoke sticking to your clothes mate, it's kinda weird its just started I mean if your body had some kind of reaction to cause this, then surely it would of happened when you started smoking?

Meh I'm hammered and it took me ages to write this and I don't even know if it makes sense to me anymore lol, but that's my two cents.

bboyz
31-05-11, 07:24 AM
Haha thanks gerb well I don't really smoke I vaporize so no real smell is on me but oh well I'll live with it :) it's a pleasure for me as I have to live with worst things :)

Anabolic
31-05-11, 08:00 AM
I get this but only after giving it up for a break. I stop smoking it then for a week or so after my sweat smells of weed. I guess it's the weed coming out our body? It is true though, sweat do smell of weed if you smoke it regular :)

alwaystoned_1
31-05-11, 08:18 AM
i think its got summat to do with the smell getting caught in your sweat glands watched summat were it happens to ppl who work with dead bodies they start to stink lol

Sativa Steve
31-05-11, 08:23 AM
i think its got summat to do with the smell getting caught in your sweat glands watched summat were it happens to ppl who work with dead bodies they start to stink lol

There you go bboys, when you start smelling like dead bodies... it's time to stop smoking weed.... :)

jobby2812
31-05-11, 06:50 PM
I've heard of it and have wondered about myself sometimes. Have a search on here as I swear it's been brought up before.

bboyz
31-05-11, 06:50 PM
hahaha yes thats a good indicator when to stop :)

jobby2812
31-05-11, 06:51 PM
Here you go: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?30711-B.O&highlight=body+odour

up2nogood
31-05-11, 07:40 PM
bit like when you eat lots of sugar puffs,the pee smells of sugar puffs.. :)

Sativa Steve
31-05-11, 08:05 PM

I used to say that and people called me weird. Good to know it's not just me.

up2nogood
31-05-11, 08:17 PM
I used to say that and people called me weird. Good to know it's not just me.

lol..true though..

Pugz
31-05-11, 08:29 PM

LOL LOL LOL Thought that was just me

up2nogood
31-05-11, 08:30 PM
see,more people agree with me..lol

Jāck Herer
31-05-11, 08:31 PM
Have you tried showering?

wert
31-05-11, 08:47 PM
eat some garlic,bet that overpowers it.

up2nogood
31-05-11, 08:57 PM
just don't fart.....

Hillbilly
31-05-11, 09:30 PM
I use to eat so much Garlic, my wife couldn't stand to snuggle.. Gee I need to eat more Garlic again.. :p Try Axe spray my wife loves the smell and will help cover up cannabis I think.. Well maybe that's why all the gals like me they smell Cannabis not Axe. :(

DangerDragon
31-05-11, 09:47 PM
ahahah love this thread :D
what strain are you smoking??
lol i wanna try it to see if it kills of my BO smell after a hard shift :D
i drown my food in vinegar & some times i smell vinegar on my pillow in bed,

we are what we consume i guess,
tbh now days i smell weed where ever i go since i started growing my self but not through my pits lol
enjoy it while it lasts mate :D

Mickey Pearce
31-05-11, 09:59 PM
My mate got this problem. Quite funny when he's in the gym!

up2nogood
31-05-11, 10:15 PM

do they all get high? lol

StonerBoy92
01-06-11, 12:18 PM
start sweating into bottles and make yourself some aftershave to sell if your sweat smells like weed, i know i would if i was that lucky lol :)

TheGreenMachine
01-06-11, 02:33 PM
Try Axe spray(

So long as it isn't the blue coloured cans...
Blergh, every can of deodorant I've ever brought that's described as ocean or ice or what ever and is coloured blue smells like raid or tox fly spray IMO.
Not found a blue can yet that doesn't smell like some kind of insect killer... Eurghhh....

bboyz
01-06-11, 03:08 PM
haha first i shower everyday no lie as i work in butcher machinery i hate the smell of meat and raw fish lol i vaporise kush mainly , cheese, white widow

Zen Archer
01-06-11, 03:20 PM
Seems as if sugar puffs, pun intended, may be the solution. Have heard of charcoal tablets for people with chronic flatulence, maybe try them. Carbon filter pill lol. :) :)

GrassHopper
01-06-11, 03:49 PM
It is quite normal that, wouldn't worry about it, can think of worse smells. I had to stop taking Fish Oil as not only did I stink like a minging fanny but all my white shirts n T-shirts were bright yellow stained under the armpits lol.

iice
02-06-11, 01:36 AM
hi mate, i have the same thing, i quite like it, my mum notices it the most, like when ive mowed her lawn and its hot she says she can smell it in my sweat, jus like anything you consume alot of man, like indians stink of curry.

safe

c ganjafarmer
02-06-11, 02:43 PM
see,more people agree with me..lol

cus there loads of smelly gits around.....

c ganjafarmer
02-06-11, 02:44 PM
hi mate, i have the same thing, i quite like it, my mum notices it the most, like when ive mowed her lawn and its hot she says she can smell it in my sweat, jus like anything you consume alot of man, like indians stink of curry.

safe

LMFAO....love the last quote

tdbuckers
02-06-11, 08:59 PM
It's nothing too abnormal man. The same thing happens to me and my other stoner mates that I hang around with. It's especially bad when you've been smoking up a storm all day and then get a hot shower. The shower ends up stinking of pot for a good 24 hours lol. Nothing to worry about dude! Peace!

Splash-Damage
08-06-11, 06:51 AM

Same I sometimes stink in the gym,its normal.

Forest
08-06-11, 09:08 AM
you all weird not normal !

bombollini
08-06-11, 09:20 AM
I saw something on the Internet a couple of weeks ago about a new chocolate they have produced, and when you eat it you are supposed to smell of Roses..........fcuk that

elegantfool
17-07-11, 09:48 AM
Great thread, I noticed about a week ago I could smell weed and heres me looking around for where smell is coming from and it was me washing the dishes smelling like a joint, i nearly passed out laughing at myself.............I was very very stoned at the time.

The fool

jazorlight
28-08-11, 10:03 AM
hello, I'd just like to say, a few years ago when i had regular access to some pretty incredible weed I too had this experience of armpits smelling like weed, not any old weed but the finest sweet aroma you can imagine, at the time I wondered was it just on my cloths or the other reasons but came to accept the fact that it was indeed coming from my arm pits, alas I havent had enough quality herb for a while to replicate this fanfucking tastic side effect, I mean come on, what toker wouldnt want to stink of quality herb, beats deoderant or the useral stink of sweat, the way i see it somebody should make a note of which strains are more likely to encourage this, as far as I'm concerned its a blessing and one which i hope to experience again, the whole world should smell of high grade weed and not booze piss vomit and bullshit.

Diddydon
28-08-11, 10:09 AM
after a vindaloo my sweat stinks of curry for 2 days.. so suppose the same cud happen wiv weed..

lil rasta
31-08-11, 05:01 PM
dude i get the same thing at work you are not alone with this, its not too bad but always smells better than what m smoking

Steempy
03-09-11, 04:57 AM
Guys, nice site, thanks for having me!

Had to join merely to contribute here, there's not enough discussion about this bizarre syndrome.

I (temporarily, and without really intending to) quit smelly skunk 3 weeks ago - and still, whenever I work up a sweat these days, be it excersise, building stair dash or 'heavy night', i REEK of the stuff! Others have commented out loud that they think someone's smoking the stuff.

It's very easy to get pseudo-sciency, ("i KNOW that what Im describing is MEDICAL FACT because i can FEEL it) but I'm convinced my weed-smelliness has today reached an all time high, coinciding with a period where I'm fasting intermittently (for diet reasons). And its not that my sense of smell has got better, because right now, dieting as i am and not smoking pot, im chaining cigarettes like a frigging steam train.

Before I spoke to anyone about this, I though it was only me who could detect the weed smell, (I assumed it was like the subtle, sophisticated scents you catch in your own farts that smell, to everyone else, like dead animals and eggs in the sun). But apparently not.

I only first realised it when a stoner-looking guy at my Krav Magra group last year (during a different quit-period) said to his partner "someone quit weed recently". I was stood a few feet away, steaming off clouds of ganja sweat. I spoke to him about it to discover he went through the same thing.

It's a very surreal symptom. And not the sort of thing that science is likely to throw millions of dollars at for clinical research, (preoccupied as they are with cancer cures and so forth) so all I we have is this banter in smoker threads.

I have many questions about how it works, but mainly I'm interested in how long it takes for my BO to smell 'neutral' again. If i had to guess (and i do) I bet it varies alot from one person to another.

Ive never quit for longer than a few weeks, but ill post here again soon as it changes or stops.

Crazy shit :)

Steempy
03-09-11, 05:33 AM
Guys, nice site, thanks for having me!

Had to join merely to contribute here, sorry to post in ye olde thread but there's not enough discussion about this bizarre syndrome.

I (temporarily, and without really intending to) quit smelly skunk 3 weeks ago - and still, whenever I work up a sweat these days, be it excersise, building stair dash or 'heavy night', i REEK of the stuff! Others have commented out loud that they think someone's smoking the stuff.

It's very easy to get pseudo-sciency, ("i KNOW that what Im describing is MEDICAL FACT because i can FEEL it) but I'm convinced my weed-smelliness has today reached an all time high, coinciding with a period where I'm fasting intermittently (for diet reasons). And its not that my sense of smell has got better, because right now, dieting as i am and not smoking pot, im chaining cigarettes like a frigging steam train.

Before I spoke to anyone about this, I though it was only me who could detect the weed smell, (I assumed it was like the subtle, sophisticated scents you catch in your own farts that smell, to everyone else, like dead animals and eggs in the sun). But apparently not.

I only first realised it when a stoner-looking guy at my Krav Magra group last year (during a different quit-period) said to his partner "someone quit weed recently". I was stood a few feet away, steaming off clouds of ganja sweat. I spoke to him about it to discover he went through the same thing.

It's a very surreal symptom. And not the sort of thing that science is likely to throw millions of dollars at for clinical research, (preoccupied as they are with cancer cures and so forth) so all I we have is this banter in smoker threads.

I have many questions about how it works, but mainly I'm interested in how long it takes for my BO to smell 'neutral' again. If i had to guess (and i do) I bet it varies alot from one person to another.

Ive never quit for longer than a few weeks, but ill post here again soon as it changes or stops.

Crazy shit :)

Steempy
03-09-11, 05:33 AM
In the meantime, to get on track with the OPs query:

Controlling 'Ganja Pits'

I can only speak for myself, but things that make the smell worse seem to be:

-Dehydratedness
-Tiredness
-Binge drinking
-An evening on harder stuff (like tonight, sitting here as i am, pumping out skunk-scented pot pourri)
-Disjointed, inconsistent sleep patterns
-diets (as in; eating less. I dont smell as much when eating more)

What helps me not smell like snap bag of ganja:
-Drinking more water. Best by far.
-Not exerting myself. (If in sensitive company take the lift, not the stairs. etc)
-Wearing light, anti sweat clothes
-A big cardio heavy work-out the day before. Swimming, running etc.
-eating more food, and regularly.

Other proactive steps I currently employ
-Carry a can of deodorant and spare t-shirt around
-Stay out of the heat :) Do whatever you can to sweat less.
-Visit the bathroom when it gets bad and do a splash-wash of the armpits with a bit of soap. Also wet the pits of your t-shirt to reduce the funky skunky. Buys you a couple of hours :)

Thanks for letting me rant guys, looking forward to reading more experiences.

Stimpy.

elegantfool
03-09-11, 09:41 AM
Me too lol best aftershave ever. Embrace the smell lol I am a stoner and don't care who knows it.

Because_i_got_high
03-09-11, 09:45 AM
definately not the only one lol i noticed its more when iv smoked cheese over a few days, then when i havnt got a smoke i start sweatin which makes me smell weed that makes me want one more that results in more sweat...not good

cannamancan
03-09-11, 10:37 AM
http://tapatalk.com/mu/4e908eac-f853-e426.jpg
It is quite normal that, wouldn't worry about it, can think of worse smells. I had to stop taking Fish Oil as not only did I stink like a minging fanny but all my white shirts n T-shirts were bright yellow stained under the armpits lol.

Lmao , ive got a cure for swetty pits , I always used to get swetty pits and armpit stains on my Whites but my mate told me about this stuff called perspirex , it's £7 from boots and u use it twice a week tops and I'll bet u 5 Oz that you never (not even in the gym) get swetty pits again ! It's ace mate(s) lol.

Infact I may even start a thread on it cause absolutly shit loads of people would benefit from this stuff!:)

B.A.BARACUS
03-09-11, 11:38 AM
my urine smells of shredded wheat, the thing is i dont eat the stuff :)

Tiptoe2009
03-09-11, 12:05 PM
If it's cloudy and orange as well I would get to the GP quick

cannamancan
03-09-11, 01:09 PM
Nah it just means ur dehydrated , drink a load of water for a few days and I bet you notice a difference.

cannamancan
03-09-11, 01:43 PM
Try this

Milk thistle is a thorny pink flowering plant that has been revered for its beneficial properties for thousands of years. First grown in the Mediterranean region, it now flourishes, too, in the Eastern United States and in California. Originally valued as a supplement to encourage production of breast milk in new mothers, for menstrual problems, depression, and even to ease the symptoms of varicose veins, its current popularity stems from its use in the treatment and prevention of liver disease. The human liver can become damaged by disease, environmental toxins or from the effects of personal choices, such as overuse of alcohol or drugs. Milk thistle may help to ameliorate this liver damage.

The benefits of milk thistle are nothing short of amazing. Researchers call it a smart herb because it seems to know when to produce new cells as well as when to halt the production of bad cells, such as cancer cells. How this herb knows when to help regenerate cells and when to keep them from regenerating is still a matter for research, but the benefits to the liver are undeniable.

Liver damaging toxins are everywhere, and we take them in on a daily basis-from the air
we breathe to the food we eat. The core ingredient of milk thistle is silymarin, a known antioxidant that can aid the body in a variety of ways.

Milk thistle may aid in the following:

• *Liver diseases such as cirrhosis and hepatitis C
• *Treatment and prevention of gallstones
• *Mushroom toxicity
• *High cholesterol
• *Cancer

With so many uses and benefits you may want to add milk thistle to your health routine today. So come learn about how to use milk thistle, what it is, and where it comes from.
Your liver will thank you!

lil rasta
03-09-11, 03:00 PM
I always smell of cheese personally, not the worst thing to smell of but its stinky if your boss is near

Tiptoe2009
04-09-11, 11:50 AM
They put milk thistle in Rockstar energy drinks

Dexcile`
14-12-11, 01:28 AM
I think it's most probably the smell of your smoke sticking to your clothes mate, it's kinda weird its just started I mean if your body had some kind of reaction to cause this, then surely it would of happened when you started smoking?

Meh I'm hammered and it took me ages to write this and I don't even know if it makes sense to me anymore lol, but that's my two cents.
im hammered and this made me piss myself nice one

alvinflundle
15-12-11, 12:34 AM

safe

haaaa, don't hold back mate, say what you mean.

cracked me up.

RastaMouse22
15-12-11, 01:19 PM
I had the same never noticed it till my mrs said go have a bath your body stinks of weed lol

muse88
01-01-12, 11:52 PM
Lol dang boy how much do you smoke a day?

psychocannanaut
19-01-12, 04:55 PM
yoo cant be too uncomon cos i get it, not whenever i sweat but definately every now and then il catch it on myself...my friends and i often joke saying im smoking too much and its everywhere in my system.
i smoke everyday from when i wake to when i hit the sack, love it.
so i often thought i was just lingering smell but notice a difference in odour when i would sweat, definately a cannabis odour about it.
doesnt bother me tho man, probs not much to worry about it

TheDukeof420
20-01-12, 12:40 AM
i too have had this recently, was smoking some amazing tangerine dream, hitting it hard, i was on a diet and eating alot less, "quit munchies, was real hard" and everytime i worked up a sweat i stank of the stuff, freinds of mine named it eua de (name), and got me a hat to the effect with an orange on it, still get it when i exercise, not as strong now im smoking less, but still there

Phineasfreek
20-01-12, 10:16 AM
You produce two types of sweat - apocrine and eccrine. Eccrine sweat is produced by the eccrine glands - the major sweat glands, found in the skin. Eccrine sweat is clear and odorless, and composed of primarily water and NaCl (salt - hence when you work out and sweat, the sweat tastes salty). Eccrine sweat acts to cool the body down. Apocrine sweat is produced by the apocrine sweat glands (funny that). Evolutionary, the apocrine glands function as as olfactory pheromones and are used to attract a mate. Humans have mostly lost this olfactory ability; althoughnot completely, hence when you smell certain folk - and this is acompletelyindividual thing, what does it for one person won't necessarily for another - they just makes us want to rub ourselves all over them - ummmm hmmm. So the apocrine glands are found only in certain parts of the body- armpits, nipples and genitoanal (groin).Recall that the eccrine glands are found all over. The secretions/sweat the apocrine glands excrete are mainly lipids (oils and fats) and protein. And then you also have the sebaceous glands - found all over the body. They produce sebum, a waxy, oily secretion that acts to lubricate and waterproof the skin.

THC is lipid based, which means it dissolves in alcohol - which is why we can make butter, alcohol infusions, etc, but it doesn't dissolve in water (otherwise the rain would wash it away). Because it's lipid based it gets into the body's tissues - hence it takes three months to leave the body, and why you can find it in hair, etc. Because it's lipid based and because both the apocrine and sebaceous glands produce lipid based excretions, if you smoke enough weed, the THC will naturally excrete in those excretions and hence you can smell weed on your body. Make sense?

bboyz
21-01-12, 01:18 AM
yup perfect sense mate :) i just got used to it plus nowadays my clothes smell of it also as chances are i only just finished a joint or pipe lol

Tomcromp
21-01-12, 03:04 PM
ive been told my sweet smells like cannabis too, better than smelling like BO lol

lil rasta
21-01-12, 05:57 PM
You produce two types of sweat - apocrine and eccrine. Eccrine sweat is produced by the eccrine glands - the major sweat glands, found in the skin. Eccrine sweat is clear and odorless, and composed of primarily water and NaCl (salt - hence when you work out and sweat, the sweat tastes salty). Eccrine sweat acts to cool the body down. Apocrine sweat is produced by the apocrine sweat glands (funny that). Evolutionary, the apocrine glands function as as olfactory pheromones and are used to attract a mate. Humans have mostly lost this olfactory ability; althoughnot completely, hence when you smell certain folk - and this is acompletelyindividual thing, what does it for one person won't necessarily for another - they just makes us want to rub ourselves all over them - ummmm hmmm. So the apocrine glands are found only in certain parts of the body- armpits, nipples and genitoanal (groin).Recall that the eccrine glands are found all over. The secretions/sweat the apocrine glands excrete are mainly lipids (oils and fats) and protein. And then you also have the sebaceous glands - found all over the body. They produce sebum, a waxy, oily secretion that acts to lubricate and waterproof the skin.

THC is lipid based, which means it dissolves in alcohol - which is why we can make butter, alcohol infusions, etc, but it doesn't dissolve in water (otherwise the rain would wash it away). Because it's lipid based it gets into the body's tissues - hence it takes three months to leave the body, and why you can find it in hair, etc. Because it's lipid based and because both the apocrine and sebaceous glands produce lipid based excretions, if you smoke enough weed, the THC will naturally excrete in those excretions and hence you can smell weed on your body. Make sense?

finally someone has some facts

Smokin' The Herb
23-01-12, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I occasionally break a weed sweat. Normally happens to me when I've been without smoke for too long. LOL.

brutank
23-01-12, 01:18 AM
My father smoked cannabis round me since a small child and my sweat always used to smell of cannabis , I remember when I first started high school my friends would smell near me and thought it was amazing ! , Now I spend hardly any time with him My sweat just smells ... of sweat ( yea I shower and use deodorant , this is when working out etc...) But Ive also not smoked in 3 months or so because my "dealer" got raided ... so 3 days ago I started growing and so far have 3 little sprouts doing me proud !

scotsman
27-01-12, 03:45 PM
Sweat smelling of weed....to me sounds total bullshit..deodorant people...lnyx

honest john
27-01-12, 03:52 PM
no good going abroad on your jolly's, coming home sweaty as fook stinking of weed sniffer dogs everywhere :(

LadyGrey
09-02-12, 11:00 AM
My step dad spent most of his life smoking weed, he quit about 10 years ago but i can still smell it on him when he sweats.

TokeItUpUK
11-02-12, 11:05 PM
i regularly get the whiff of weed from my sweat

its alot worse the more regularly i smoke

Cafonexyx
15-02-12, 08:23 PM
You should get that checked out

Teldec
15-02-12, 08:48 PM
Sometimes when I go for a morning piss it smells of weed. :)

paulie.sharkbreath
26-03-12, 01:05 PM
I have the same thing m8 i think if you smoke regular this happens the smell get caught in your sweat glands etc. personally id rather smell of weed than smell like body odour lol :)

420Boss
26-03-12, 01:47 PM
If I eat alot of cannabis edibles,will my farts smell like weed? LOL

Visseck
27-03-12, 06:56 AM
Smoke enough and it's part of you I guess

trumptummy
28-03-12, 01:07 PM
Quite often my piss will smell of weed.

VaporNation
04-05-12, 01:08 AM
I had a friend who smelled like weed a lot. Same issue. Showered all the time too. I think he just smoked waaay to much ganja. :)

wrasta
05-05-12, 08:04 PM
lol i think someone isnt staying hydrated

captianzanax
06-05-12, 05:20 AM
There you go bboys, when you start smelling like dead bodies... it's time to stop smoking weed.... :)

just fell on the floor reading this post steve

dylanssbrown
09-07-12, 07:12 PM
Your body is getting rid of unwanted bacteria, so: If you want to be "odor-free," consider the following tips:
After washing with soap and completely drying, immediately apply an underarm antiperspirant. Remember, deodorants do not prevent sweating. They mainly mask the smell of the bacteria on your sweaty skin. Antiperspirants are chemical agents that reduce sweating. Many antiperspirant preparations also contain a deodorant, which helps to mask the smell. Check the product you use to make sure it contains an antiperspirant.

hydroguy1985
04-08-12, 10:38 PM
i just started dating a girl that smells just like me. she doesnt smoke pot though; i smoke a LOT. so i can't think that weed is going to change body odor too much (unless i'm really just that smelly)

B.A.BARACUS
05-08-12, 10:58 AM
i just started dating a girl that smells just like me. she doesnt smoke pot though; i smoke a LOT. so i can't think that weed is going to change body odor too much (unless i'm really just that smelly)

Do you smell each other on a regular basis?
Can you describe the smell?

Is it a fishy smell or a case of a onion smell but way past the regular b.o smell?

SWSERGIO1
05-08-12, 01:06 PM

Cant say iv ever known a bird smell to be honest, and if I did and she smelled anything like me I would'nt be going nowere near her lol, real women in my opinion dont sweat,

Or shit,

Or fart,

Or anything for that matter, :D
Just sit there looking pretty and make sandwitches and tea.

''you think your shit dont stink?''

LiveToGrow&Smoke
05-08-12, 06:13 PM
Right everyone before I get the usual jokes I shower every day and use deodrants ....

I seem to get the smell of cannabis under my armpits , people around me say oh what's that smell and I have people asking can you smell weed?

Lol I personally can think of worst smells to have but I want to know is this common or something to get checked out? I know if I go to doctors I'll only be told to stop using cannabis lol but I know that's not going to happen

Anyone else have this problem or heard of this?

same here, daily showers, deoderant, but after a spliff, my armpits do actually smell of weed.