PDA

View Full Version : K2

Growz
20-08-08, 01:21 AM
Anyone had ny experience with this strain?

:weed:

lala124
20-08-08, 01:55 PM
Smoked it. Dunno why they say it doesnt smell, it does. Very nice, strong smoke. A hybrid if I am correct.

lkdj2003
22-08-08, 01:50 AM
I haven't tried it myself but i just found some good info about it >>

K2. A relatively compact plant with compact buds, related to White Widow. Flowers are white with THC and produce a large yield. K2 is a long time reliable commercial strain in Holland because of it being a bit easier to cultivate than the “white” strains. Great choice for indoor growing in limited space employing hydro or other indoor systems. K2 produces a spacey high which comes on quick.

Plant height: Short Plant
Stoned or high?: Medium Indica/Sativa
THC level: High THC

Sounds like a great strain to grow/toke mate. :harvest:

lala124
22-08-08, 04:48 AM
Agreed with it coming on fast. Could feel it coming on before I exhaled. However with me, lemme try to put this into words, it seemed too strong if that makes sense. I mean no problem with some amazing one hit stuff, but Im still able to keep my bearings, the high wasnt so much like that for me, maybe not the potency. Seemed a bit more messy to me. For the most part, I like to get high or stoned, not messy. Hope that sums it up. Strong stuff though.

crazyfool*
22-08-08, 08:17 PM
viva la sativa the lala?...i´m making a few seeds of barroso and soulfruit (pure landrace sativa fem X with a soulfruit male, its an indica with some different traces that resemble a sativa, should be intresting, I picked out the sativa that first began to flower and the male with strongest smell resin production darkest leaves and my personal favorite, purpple flowers....hmmm...

lala124
22-08-08, 10:05 PM
No, I love indica, just not indica that gets messy and ends up really monging you out in a notsogood way.

crazyfool*
23-08-08, 03:21 AM
i know little about indicas...i´m beggining a few now to see what theyré about, Its hard to come across pure indicas here, mostly sativas and hybrds (sta dominant)...i´ve had a few puffs of some descent kush a while ago...verry different stuff, i liked it!...wel...i like all cannabis...can´t pick a favorite, it depends a lot ...but i like exotics...thats for sure...how about u guys? ...anyone got any rare exotic
strains going ?