PDA

View Full Version : Nutradip Tri-meter - Anybody used one before?

Taff
01-06-11, 09:12 AM
I like the idea of having a continuos monitoring system in my res. It'd just be so easy to pop my head in the tent and see everything that's going on.

Has anybody had any experience with this Nutradip Tri-meter? It seems pretty affordable, £100 from some sites online.

I'm just concerned about reliability until I've heard peoples personal experiences with equipment.

http://www.nutradip.com/tri-meter.html

up2nogood
01-06-11, 09:42 AM
I like the idea of having a continuos monitoring system in my res. It'd just be so easy to pop my head in the tent and see everything that's going on.

Has anybody had any experience with this Nutradip Tri-meter? It seems pretty affordable, £100 from some sites online.

I'm just concerned about reliability until I've heard peoples personal experiences with equipment.

http://www.nutradip.com/tri-meter.html
sean mcpot uses one of these and he swears by it..

NoSoapBarForMe
01-06-11, 10:50 AM
yeah m8 i got 1 and the probe is nackerd after 1 grow am well pissed off and i calibrated it every 2 weeks..when i asked the grow shop how much a tri meter was he said 175 and then postage i said if anything goes wrong with probe how much is a new one he said 34pounds i phoned him for a new probe he said 60 odd pounds then postage so about 80pounds for new probe..fuck that am buying a new blue lab meter for about 125...i feel bluelab are better..all the best m8 with your choice...also i didnt want to complain about probe as its under guarantee.but the last time i phoned em they where like "fuck sake man fuckin hell" i was like dude i am a customer...he phoned me back saying because of my complaning about a faulty product the tested more of the product and found 22 bad ones...in there stock..made me feel like a right prick for complaining...i have put a right few quid there way to...
Rant over..

Taff
01-06-11, 11:32 AM
Damn PH probes hey!

I already have the bluelab EC truncheon and I swear by it, so maybe I should just go with the PH probe to match. Or maybe the combo meter and sell the truncheon.

Either way, your probably right, Bluelab seems the safe option if not more expensive option.

Please post more views everyone.

NoSoapBarForMe
01-06-11, 11:47 AM
aye m8 i have the bluelab trunchion had it years there is a blue lab combi for sale 125 pounds..i would wait and see what the rest ov the forum think but i am sure blue lab is a safe bet...atb Soapbar:bong:

Taff
01-06-11, 02:52 PM
Where did u see that for £125?

NoSoapBarForMe
01-06-11, 06:23 PM
i paid 175 for mine..i seen em on the net today for 125..i will try and get link for you...

NoSoapBarForMe
05-06-11, 11:12 PM
right lads here is an update of what is going on with nutradip tri meter i contacted canada who gave me an email address for nutradip europe as they cant deal with it well i email the guy 5 days ago and guess what no reply so i tried to phone him guess what no aswer at phone and cant leave a msg so i thought i will email guy in canada he seemed helpfull..guess what no reply as of yet!! i was told by him that the nutradip tri meter has the bwst warranty of any ph meter out there..well so far the customer service hasnt even contacted me
about the meter..this has been since last tuesday..i bought the meter and 3 x 1ltr bottles of calibration fluid so i could re calibrate the probe every 14-15 days..when i reported it wasnt working i was told buy new calibration fluid which i done..still dosent work so i phoned grow shop again i asked what do i do now he said buy new prob at 60bucks and 8 bucks delivery so about 70 buck for a new probe
thing is when i bought the meter the guy said the probe never goes wrong..lol..he also said i new probe to replace would be 34bucks
big difference between 34 and 60 bucks if he said to me on day of purchase a new probe 60quid i would have said keep it..they funny thing is i was using a horticare meter for about a year before i got this and it only cost about 35quid this meter is 175...i will let you's
no what happens atb soapbar

NoSoapBarForMe
06-06-11, 09:40 AM
hi everyone just waiting for Nutradip to phone me back and he said since last month these meters are noe down to 100pounds retail..i will post later when they phone

NoSoapBarForMe
06-06-11, 10:49 AM
hi everyone am just off the phone from nutradip i was speaking to peter who phoned the growshop to see when i got my ph tri meter and phoned me to discuss what went wrong with the tri meter he told me to send back my ph probe and he will send out a new one peter at future harvest take customer service serious and i would say dealt with the matter
very quickly i am very happy at how quick he dealt with things cheers future harvest europe

seanMcPot
11-06-11, 09:29 AM
avoid the trident 3 in 1 truntchen style tester

just 4-5 weeks after buying it my tester would'nt read my PH(every thing else worked fine,just no ph)
luckly tho i took it back to my local hydro shop and they swapped it "no questions"

(i wish i kept my old meter now)