PDA

View Full Version : Grinder hunting!

CockRoach
03-06-11, 12:33 AM
been looking for a 3/4 part metal grinder, least 50mm with pollen catcher and seen a few on ebay but yet again that fackin paypal shit alludes me - so ebay is out the window again! only jahova knows how half the planet can use paypal with no probs but when it comes to me all of a sudden it becomes "difficult" :shocked: i dont care what you say! computers are alive and they hate me.

so anyone know a good place i can get a grinder - no paypal just direct debit old skool stylee bish bash bosh tar love.

sod ebay and paypal

obviously no links but just spell it out for me cos im still on speaking terms with google search bar :D

seanMcPot
03-06-11, 12:34 AM
cant you ask ragman to send 1 out of "the shop"

CockRoach
03-06-11, 12:35 AM
seeds only pot i just looked

seanMcPot
03-06-11, 12:41 AM
:banghead:,they used to do grinder's!!

im in need of a new grinder/pollen catcher as well

CockRoach
03-06-11, 12:47 AM
used to do lots of goodies man :( papers, grinders, invisable scopes pmsl

thing is ebays cheap as chips and i cant ferkin use the bastard *if you dont like swearing just fuck off now* and its all cos of paypal - i got ebay account and all that shit but ...... forgeddit im not gonna go into it :D

there must be like a ebay for weed related purposes cmon??

BenjaminVonGrimm
03-06-11, 12:50 AM
What were you looking to pay roughly?

CockRoach
03-06-11, 12:51 AM
bout £15 tops

BenjaminVonGrimm
03-06-11, 12:58 AM
Growhigh.co.uk

£15.47 for a 50mm aluminium grinder & pollen catcher, wrapped and shipped, and... *Drum roll*..

No Paypal!

M_C
03-06-11, 01:00 AM
Take a look on EDIT

CockRoach
03-06-11, 01:09 AM
benjamin ta mate ill gazoogle that when i get home fella cheers

MC i did - they are robbing cunts :D

CockRoach
03-06-11, 01:12 AM
Growhigh.co.uk

£15.47 for a 50mm aluminium grinder & pollen catcher, wrapped and shipped, and... *Drum roll*..

No Paypal!

dood wherebouts on that site is that exactly?

BenjaminVonGrimm
03-06-11, 01:14 AM
Not a problem buddy..
Cheapest i could find when you throw in the VAT and ridiculous postage costs!

BenjaminVonGrimm
03-06-11, 01:18 AM
dood wherebouts on that site is that exactly?

Found the site?
On the home page slap bang in the middle, Hit 'Grinders & Pollen press', Then 'Metal Herb Grinders', and it's the 5th one down on that page.

M_C
03-06-11, 01:20 AM
MC i did - they are robbing cunts :D

I don't argue that point :p but they have what you need at the price you want to pay :)

..and (apparently!) it is also in stock :laugh:

Gucci
11-06-11, 11:06 AM
Roach if u live round the london area, what u wanna do is hit central london and find the man with one of them glass stalls who sells bongs:
i Just bought the best grinder yesterday - Gold plated grinder on the inside it collects thc that is lost when grinding the crow and it looks like a magnum bullet chamber
i will upload some pictures later when i can be botherd :P

Sativa Steve
11-06-11, 11:12 AM
Lol "crow"

Gucci
11-06-11, 11:18 AM
Lol "crow"
I did say i was in the london area man sorry

Sativa Steve
11-06-11, 11:20 AM
Don't apologise, I just find it a little funny :) that's what all the chavvy kids call it round my endz n ting.

Gucci
11-06-11, 11:32 AM
Hahaha, Well i aint chavvy just that word is stuck in my head :D

Sativa Steve
11-06-11, 11:36 AM
Ite no sweat homie, i ent trippping or nutin, ya get me. I just wanna get down like they do in the west coast.. ya dig? Iteeee. we straight homie, we straight.

CockRoach
11-06-11, 11:38 AM
crow is a burd

cro is dro

thank you for your time :)

Sativa Steve
11-06-11, 11:39 AM
crow is a burd
cro is dro
thank you for your time :)

You what cunt?

CockRoach
11-06-11, 11:41 AM
you wouldnt understand cos you have a silly accent and chew hay.

Gucci
11-06-11, 11:42 AM
Yea u could say im gangsta :smokie::smokie::smokie:

CockRoach
11-06-11, 11:44 AM
not saying im gangsta.....

now thats gangsta.

Sativa Steve
11-06-11, 11:45 AM
you wouldnt understand cos you have a silly accent and chew hay.

Arrrr! That i do, that i do.

Gucci
11-06-11, 11:52 AM
Lol back to the topic now ladies ...

scotzsmoker
11-06-11, 11:57 AM
craw is draw?

dodgy market stalls is usually the best and cheapest place to find grinders. most ov em hav a decent variety too. i prefer the plastic ones myself, they seem less prone to jamming up and are much lighter in the pocket when out and about.

CockRoach
11-06-11, 12:05 PM
no scotz people who impregnate iceland mums call weed "crow" these people are the jermey kyle contestants you see daily on tv.

C...R....O - its a three letter word from the wankers in south london - proud owners of other "cool" words like .....
shottin - used to be "shutting" then illiterate south londoners again make a up a new spelling that is longer that the original :D
peak - fuck me im getting old cos peak means "deep" apparently lol

Gucci
11-06-11, 12:22 PM
Lol roach u are correct

Gucci
11-06-11, 12:23 PM
But roach, i do not impregnate icelands mums - Im diffrent from the rest of them if i was the same I wouldnt hae joint this forum. am i correct?

scotzsmoker
11-06-11, 12:38 PM
how can peak mean deep? aint they pretty much opposites. am all for a bit slang and every area's got their own wee lingo but no when it doesnt make any sense. where do they get cro, and who came up wi zoot for a joint? more illiterate london wankers?

Gucci
11-06-11, 12:55 PM

scotzsmoker
11-06-11, 01:01 PM
ive got one that looks the same as that but its all silver and the teeth inside are slightly different, its as old as the hills and the silver has worn away on the bit u twist. canny even mind where i acquired it from

Gucci
11-06-11, 01:33 PM
Yea would love to take a picture with some purp haze ground up in it. cant get hold of non done here ...

CockRoach
11-06-11, 06:45 PM
how can peak mean deep? aint they pretty much opposites. am all for a bit slang and every area's got their own wee lingo but no when it doesnt make any sense. where do they get cro, and who came up wi zoot for a joint? more illiterate london wankers?
zoot i say sometimes depending on where i am - no idea where it comes from but ive heard all kinds of spin offs from it like zoob, zook. i found the word ziggy about 11 yrs ago and thats what i generally use tbh.
crow - used be cro - comes from dro (hydro weed) some silly fukers (from south i bet :p) did the name change - fukin twast are calling it "food" now too lol
food was always crack back in the day - then (always them fukin south londoners) food was coke, now food is anything they make wedge off

yo blud man iz ungry yanagh

i got dats piff food blud serious blud dis is peng

wankers.

But roach, i do not impregnate icelands mums - Im diffrent from the rest of them if i was the same I wouldnt hae joint this forum. am i correct?
call me cock, roach is so formal :) and i dunno come in chat and well se how ya freehand is before i decide lol ;D

Naxx
11-06-11, 06:57 PM
eres my badboy, the large space case... had my eye on it for ages then finally went for the purchase when the student loan dropped hehe.. its like 85mm fookin moosive and no i dont have small hands haha, was expensive but i have only ever brough one grinder which was in dire need of replacement so i thought i was due a decent upgrade.. buy well buy once :)
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_1232.JPG

and no offence dude, but for the love of god i hope you dont wear that thing round your wrist..... chavyest watch if i ever did see one!

CockRoach
11-06-11, 07:03 PM
eres my badboy, the large space case... had my eye on it for ages then finally went for the purchase when the student loan dropped hehe.. its like 85mm fookin moosive and no i dont have small hands haha, was expensive but i have only ever brough one grinder which was in dire need of repair so i thought i was due a decent upgrade.. buy well buy once :)
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_1232.JPG

and no offence dude, but for the love of god i hope you dont wear that thing round your wrist.....

thats just fukin showin off :D

and i deffo 2nd the shepards bush rolex comment?

Naxx
11-06-11, 07:05 PM
thats just fukin showin off :D

and i deffo 2nd the shepards bush rolex comment?

Sorry dude i couldnt resist :D

You should see the crystal catcher, crushed all my trim in there the other day and wowwwwww

blurry-vision
11-06-11, 07:47 PM
Yeah defo get a space case cock, you don't need a massive one like Naxx that's just silly, get the medium sized or the small, both do the job !

big red smoker
11-06-11, 07:48 PM
Ok naxx how much did that cost m8

scotzsmoker
11-06-11, 09:11 PM
cock to me zoot sounds too much like toot, and up here havin a toot is smoking smack, which is black as fuck.
sounds like the cockneys got together with the ethnics and made up some ghetto rhyming slang, fucking hate that 50 pence ghetto fabulous cardboard gangster shit, im not a racist like, i hate everyone equally :) and ive got a colour tv lol

naxx that grinder is a beast!
ive got an older mate that has an old food blender he uses just to powder up his bud, ive been dying to scrape it out and get the scuff smoked but he wont let me lol

CockRoach
11-06-11, 09:26 PM
toot down ere is charlie scotz

and i hate lil 50pence wankers too mate - but they like crack addicts do come is usefull from time to time lol usually xmas time tbh lmao

Sativa Steve
11-06-11, 09:26 PM
Naxx you're a fucking show off mate. suck my ballz you ghey. :) lol sorry i'm a bit annoyed atm.

scotzsmoker
11-06-11, 09:39 PM
lol aye cock all the skag heads are roaming about at xmas time tryin to sell their stolen wares for a hit, just gotta make sure your windows are locked or it could end up bein your shit their out sellin.
charlie up ere is usually called ching, charge or marching powder lol.

Sativa Steve
11-06-11, 09:46 PM
mmm that sounds mighty fine, might get me bag of ze ching and a 20 of some erbs if ze price is right.... :)

scotzsmoker
11-06-11, 09:57 PM
drugs are bad mkay,
ive got an amnesty bin here if your wanting to drop your illicit substances in lol

CockRoach
11-06-11, 11:25 PM
drugs are bad mkay,
ive got an amnesty bin here if your wanting to drop your illicit substances in lol

i got one of those bins

http://dentistmurfreesborotn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/screaming_mouth_open.jpg

cough
11-06-11, 11:59 PM
toot down ere is charlie scotz

and i hate lil 50pence wankers too mate - but they like crack addicts do come is usefull from time to time lol usually xmas time tbh lmao

class bro class

Naxx
12-06-11, 12:23 AM
Yeah defo get a space case cock, you don't need a massive one like Naxx that's just silly, get the medium sized or the small, both do the job !

To be honest mate I didn't realize how big it would actually be haha, but i still love it :) two grinds and it's done!

It was 60 quid... But as weed is the thing im most passionate about I don't give a fuck, it's like spending 200 on a pair of football boots!

Gucci
25-06-11, 04:00 PM
and i dunno come in chat and well se how ya freehand is before i decide lol ;D
U need some moe HERB man

r0nnie
28-06-11, 01:41 PM
Grassleaf grinder - ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GRASSLEAF-450-SPACE-GRINDER-SILVER-4-PART-50mm-crystal-/400200603949?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking _LE&hash=item5d2dd0992d)

that look any good? i am looking for a cheapish grinder my self, never used one always just pulled my weed apart by hand

Sativa Steve
28-06-11, 01:43 PM
Scissors FTW.

More intimate process and you don't lose all the sticky icky trichs in the grinder. (if plastic ofc)

Naxx
28-06-11, 03:19 PM
Scissors FTW.

More intimate process and you don't lose all the sticky icky trichs in the grinder. (if plastic ofc)

Yeah it just builds up to a gunk on the scissors lol!

mrscott
26-01-12, 07:18 AM
Mate, that's grindertastic. Not exactly pocket sized though! :)