PDA

View Full Version : WILL taking an auto outdoors now cause damage?? help help

richard
13-06-11, 12:42 AM
hi basicly i started a few autos 6 and a half weeks back skunk no#1 and easy bud from royal queen, they both female. i started them outdoors for the first 2 weeks and then took them indoors under 24 hour light. i mom wants it out the house and in the garden. will the change effect the budding. and of all nights it had to go out the night it rains hard!!! its in the shed tonight but i dont no what to do with them ? if they aint going to be ok in garden.

will it effect the buds

tissue999
13-06-11, 01:28 AM
Dude no need to double post :p

richard
13-06-11, 02:04 AM
yea cheers for the bloody advice u mug

Sativa Steve
13-06-11, 02:28 AM
LOOOOOL.

Please be respectful of other members richard, especially women.

Autos will not chnage the flower process because they do it auto-matic, they will just not produce as much as they could of potentially had.

iice
13-06-11, 02:51 AM
my autos outside suck, but then its probely down to bad water and not enough sun light through the trees, plus its been cloudy... meh

richard
13-06-11, 11:58 AM
ok cheers but i don't appreciated unhelpful people

richard
23-06-11, 03:52 AM
hi one question my autos are on day 61 and still in early stages of flowering, they back inside and under 24h day light and are just receiving water ?? any tips guys that could help them

richard
23-06-11, 03:53 AM
hi one question my autos are on day 61 and still in early stages of flowering, they back inside and under 24h day light and are just receiving water ?? any tips guys that could help them

Sativa Steve
23-06-11, 03:56 AM
First of all. take them off of a 24/0 cycle, and put them on 20/4. This will help alot.

Maybe give them some feed high in P+K to help the flowering process also.

Beezerk
23-06-11, 07:17 AM
Is Skunk #1 an auto?
A lad I know got some by mistake the other week and I'm sure they were regular feminized seeds not auto.

IBigTruck
23-06-11, 07:26 AM
Is Skunk #1 an auto?
A lad I know got some by mistake the other week and I'm sure they were regular feminized seeds not auto.

As far as i know skunk #1 is not an auto but do not be supprised if there is a skunk #1 auto flying around somewhere as there may well be

richard
23-06-11, 01:38 PM
yea it is an auto, but do u think the 20/4 hour light cycle will help and sativa steve whats high in P+K and where would i find such things where i live (uk)

richard
23-06-11, 01:49 PM
Hi hear are some pics of the easy bud its day 63 and still early flowering any tips i could use to help her????????????

richard
23-06-11, 01:51 PM
i know it will grow but any tips/tricks or things i could use

Sativa Steve
23-06-11, 02:08 PM
day 63?!?!?

Throw it in the bin?

philrizla
23-06-11, 02:26 PM
if it was me I would have planted it in the ground that's what I would do and that's what you should do and soon

getlow1
23-06-11, 06:27 PM
Hmmm looks a bit lanky, mine didn't look like that at that stage (had more branching although has been trimmed by rabbits) maybe when you had it under lights the lower nodes didn't get much light?

I would leave it in the pot as I don't think it will make much difference now, just keep it watered and maybe give it a dilute feed and just be grateful for whatever you get. Look at my Lowryder 1; no real yield but at least it finished which I am sure will be a problem for some people on here waiting until September/October for a harvest.

It should be fine in the rain mines been outside for ages and checked it today and still no mould. You might want to put a bamboo cane or something to hold it up as that stem doesn't look so strong but apart from that just let her do her thing.

richard
23-06-11, 08:25 PM
This is the 8TH week from seed and it has been outdoor / indoor thats why its late. i know its a bit lanky but throw in in the bin isnt going to help. what feed do you sugest u can use and i have put it on a 20/4 light cycle and also i put it out in the sun for a few hours every day so its getting sun light but its only started to bud in past few weeks. could any one help me

Sativa Steve
23-06-11, 08:32 PM
could any one help me

God maybe? :D

If yu've got some bloom nutes which are heavy in P+K, then start feeding that mate.

richard
23-06-11, 08:34 PM
she's only been on water and i cant buy any thing off the internet my card broke what can i do to help her flower nice and good? inside?? or unpredictable outdoor. in ground? really u think? or should i stick with whatt i been doing. i will put more pics up on like monday and see if there is any change. those pics are like 2- 3 days old and its formed a litte more at the top and bottom same in the midde............... i really honestly thought it would be more (Bushyer) of you know what i mean. but i suppose its late and will take another 3 4 weeks. or do u really think throw it in bin if so exsplain why?????????

Sativa Steve
23-06-11, 08:36 PM
Nah i was only joking about the bin. fuck that send it this way, i'lll smoke the 2 spliffs it yields you :D

Got any tomato feed? That will cover the basic requirements. though it's not ideal.

richard
23-06-11, 08:36 PM
god maybe? :d

if yu've got some bloom nutes which are heavy in p+k, then start feeding that mate.

ok well why

and please can u exsplain where locally i can get them and first tell me what p+k means and does please i accept your smart but you dont have to be arragant can you help me

richard
23-06-11, 08:38 PM
Nah i was only joking about the bin. fuck that send it this way, i'lll smoke the 2 spliffs it yields you :D

Got any tomato feed? That will cover the basic requirements. though it's not ideal.

ok arrogant steve that was a start but can you please elaborate ......................??

Sativa Steve
23-06-11, 08:38 PM
LOL I'm trying to help, and you call me arrogant? pfft. let someone else help you.

Good day sir.

richard
23-06-11, 08:39 PM
your not helping your laughing at me fair enough cheers

richard
23-06-11, 08:39 PM
why??!!!!!!!

richard
23-06-11, 08:41 PM
lol i'm trying to help, and you call me arrogant? Pfft. Let someone else help you.

Good day sir.

well thanks alot!!!!!!

Sativa Steve
23-06-11, 08:56 PM
No no no.

i'm helping you, whilst laughing at your inability to use the google function.

If you really really really wanted to know what NPK was you could of googled it, got a nice explantion and never needed it explaining to you.
Don't get me wrong i'm happy to help, but repeating the same info over and over gets tedious, to say the least.

NPK - the three main nutrients.

N is for NITROGEN
P is for PHOSPHORUS
K is for POTASSIUM

N - needed in larger amounts for veggin growth.
P - needed in larger amounts during flowering.
K - needed in similar amounts throughout the plants life to keep it healthy.

That's a simple run down.

Appreciate it.

richard
23-06-11, 11:35 PM
thankyou. do you mind me asking which fertiliser i should use or do u think i should a phosphorus soultion because the plant looks healthy doesnt it, i know its shit but could you please elaborate would simply miricle gro help

wigster
24-06-11, 04:55 PM
Not being funny richard but all the answers you need are on this glorious website! .....have a look in the 'novice' & 'general' growing sections, in fact immerse yourself in everything & all will become clear :bigjoint: