PDA

View Full Version : what nutriants plz

v1nc3
26-08-08, 05:14 PM
seen a nice easy to make ebb and flow system on utube(i grow cronic) that im going to build for my growtent which ill be buying some time this week for flowering and a drip system again going to build myself on utube(i grow cronic )for mother plant and clones what im stuck on is what nutriants will be best for ebb & flow and best nutriants for the drip system (mother clone room)the clone room is only 2 ft x 2ft so im also stuck with 18 watt florescent bulbs (cool white&warm white)will this be ok for the clones for mother plant im gonna be using 1 ov them 250 watt envirolights will this be ok both mother and clones will be in same room sorry if this is long never done this before and want to go hydroponic way rather than soil etc

nearly forgot with ebb & flow with it being in a growtent using 600w coolshade what problems could i encounter

syanlar
26-08-08, 10:22 PM
seen a nice easy to make ebb and flow system on utube(i grow cronic) that im going to build for my growtent which ill be buying some time this week for flowering and a drip system again going to build myself on utube(i grow cronic )for mother plant and clones what im stuck on is what nutriants will be best for ebb & flow and best nutriants for the drip system (mother clone room)the clone room is only 2 ft x 2ft so im also stuck with 18 watt florescent bulbs (cool white&warm white)will this be ok for the clones for mother plant im gonna be using 1 ov them 250 watt envirolights will this be ok both mother and clones will be in same room sorry if this is long never done this before and want to go hydroponic way rather than soil etc

nearly forgot with ebb & flow with it being in a growtent using 600w coolshade what problems could i encounter

Hi M8,
Hope I can help.
I use Formulex in the early stages. i.e rockwool cubes etc. Once established I then move on to Canna Vega (A+B) and then Canna Flores (A+B) when it comes to flowering. As a booster in the later stages of flowering use PK13/14.

This is a basic, proven, tried and tested combination and you can;t go wrong really.

Same light will be fine for mothers and clones. Just be creative with some shelving to get the clones as close as poss to the light.

Good luck m8 and ask away if you have any further questions. I,m no pro by the way.

marijuanamat
27-08-08, 01:37 PM
When i use my DWC i use canna aqua (a&b vega&flores)and its real good and its very easy to keep the PH stable and PK 13/14 mid bloom .
Its real easy to use to and you can get away without using TDS meter as well but its best to get a TDS and PH meters so you know exactly what you doing.

LostRoss
27-08-08, 03:33 PM
Right now i'm using Formulex for early stage and Canadian Express nutrients for the rest and they seem pretty damn good, planning on trying out Advanced Nutrients when I run out.

Dank Grower
11-12-08, 12:21 AM
Right now i'm using Formulex for early stage and Canadian Express nutrients for the rest and they seem pretty damn good, planning on trying out Advanced Nutrients when I run out.very smart i used canna and its garbage chemmy bud!! i now use advanced sensi gro and bloom and get way better results alot cleaner of nutrients!!!

Dank Grower
11-12-08, 12:23 AM
When i use my DWC i use canna aqua (a&b vega&flores)and its real good and its very easy to keep the PH stable and PK 13/14 mid bloom .
Its real easy to use to and you can get away without using TDS meter as well but its best to get a TDS and PH meters so you know exactly what you doing. canna??? its garbage i used in ebb n gro bucket system poor results and chemmy taste!!! use advanced sensi gro and bloom you will be more pleased !!!its alot cleaner product