PDA

View Full Version : ffs, not another problem!

LAL
09-07-07, 03:22 PM
just checking my plants and i found such an infestation of fucking mites, i dunno how i missed them but they are seriuosly fuckin up my biggest plant.... i knew this would happen! ive taken all the affected leaves off and pout them outside in the bin,, theyu were seriously fucked up leaves,,,,now i given them a reall good spray with some neem, and ive gonew and squished any remaining with my thumb... wat else should i do to control them, its quite a bad infestation!!!!!!!

D
09-07-07, 03:38 PM
just checking my plants and i found such an infestation of fucking mites, i dunno how i missed them but they are seriuosly fuckin up my biggest plant.... i knew this would happen! ive taken all the affected leaves off and pout them outside in the bin,, theyu were seriously fucked up leaves,,,,now i given them a reall good spray with some neem, and ive gonew and squished any remaining with my thumb... wat else should i do to control them, its quite a bad infestation!!!!!!!

Shit dude, what you need to do is separate that plant. Far away from the others, then try and treat the remaining mites.

Good luck mate

LAL
09-07-07, 03:40 PM
yeah i mite just go and plant that 1 outside,,, and try and save the other 3.... ah she is a beast aswelll,,,, fuckin mites,,, i hate them....

Ragman
09-07-07, 04:05 PM
Hi Lalide,

Sorry to hear that your plants have got mites, are they the red spider mites? as these are the worst, if you now have got mites it is very doubtfull that you will get rid of them untill your crop has finished so the best idea would be to try and control them, there is a great post by elite2006 here (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=466) which explains in great deal how to cope

LAL
09-07-07, 04:13 PM
cheers ragman, elite,,,, big help.......