PDA

View Full Version : what do use guys recommend soil/nuts etc

v1nc3
27-08-08, 04:38 PM
ok i was thinking of going the way ov hydroponics but but as im a total newbie to growing i have now desided to go against this and grow soil/organic what im really after knowing is what is best combination to use what soil/organic with what nutriants etc ideally would like something that i can use right from seedlings to flowering so i can buy in bulk 5l bottles etc

whats best for seedlings vegging and flowering

thanks

WTL
27-08-08, 04:47 PM
Try Bio Bizz grow and bloom for nutes dude and plagron batmix for soil mate and a box of epsom salts.

v1nc3
27-08-08, 04:47 PM
oh would also ideally like nutes that dont need mixing with other stuff

v1nc3
27-08-08, 04:49 PM
Try Bio Bizz grow and bloom for nutes dude and plagron batmix for soil mate and a box of epsom salts.

cheers m8 whats the epsom salts for?

WTL
27-08-08, 04:50 PM
Bio Bizz nutes are a bit low in mg (i think its mg) so the epsom salts gets added as a one off feed at around week 3-4 of 12/12. One tablespoon to 10lts of water.

prr
13-09-08, 11:55 PM
:(I have got free cheese plants grown 4ft from seeds end of forth week there isant realy any smeel to them. the buds look like white hairs i am yousing bio bloom feed them every free days. i have got them under 250 hps in a space of 70cm by 70cm extratorfan in and a 9inc desk fan thay dont seem like thay am getting aney where. aney clue to what it could be:(:(

ALL DAY BONG SMOKER
14-09-08, 12:57 AM
try to post a picture and we will give you some constructive comments :)

Monty Bong
14-09-08, 01:17 AM
ok i was thinking of going the way ov hydroponics but but as im a total newbie to growing i have now desided to go against this and grow soil/organic what im really after knowing is what is best combination to use what soil/organic with what nutriants etc ideally would like something that i can use right from seedlings to flowering so i can buy in bulk 5l bottles etc

whats best for seedlings vegging and flowering

thanks

Hello V1nc3

For any easy first time grow in soil I would recommend using the John Innes range. JI No1 for seedlings/cuttings JI no2 + about 25% perlite for veg. Final pots JI no2 + 10% perlite for flower.
With most strains you will not need to add any additional nutes, your buds won't be as big as what some of the growers on the forum achieve but you would have had a headache free grow with a reasonable amount of smoke at the end of it.

ALL DAY BONG SMOKER
14-09-08, 02:14 AM
oops, ignore my last post.

prr
30-09-08, 11:03 AM
try to post a picture and we will give you some constructive comments :)ear are some pics of my cheese plants [EMAIL="www.photobucket.com/prr2706" why am my buds sow small on sides im in 7th week now

munkman
30-09-08, 03:57 PM
ear are some pics of my cheese plants [EMAIL="www.photobucket.com/prr2706" why am my buds sow small on sides im in 7th week now

some flowers dont get as much light as others, and normaly the plant energy is directed to the top cola and all the top flowers on the side branches, its normal to have small immature flowers lower down uless you have good light 600w +