PDA

View Full Version : LED's, any good yet?

farmerstu
23-06-11, 10:56 PM
:bong:I've been growing with with hps for a while now and am very happy when i achieve 1 gram per watt of light (although people say they can get more), about 2 years ago i visited a grow room that used 800w of LED (not sure if dual spectrum or what?) he was growing cheese and rhino they were about 5 weeks in and looked ropey as hell, the colars had'nt even joined up properly and there was alot of stetching between nodes! has the technology moved on yet? how many grams per watt are achievable with modern LED systems?

Strider
23-06-11, 11:58 PM
im just in the veg of my first LED grow using 240w Blackstar panels, too early for much useful info yet but im VERY impressed with my node length, not one more than 1cm, all plants heavily stacking so i have good expectations of em :)

IBigTruck
24-06-11, 12:45 AM
I don't know nothing about it But Seymour Bud's (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/member.php?12310-seymour-buds) Is like the king of LED's

Blade
24-06-11, 11:09 AM
check out the led grow journals. Lots of really good evidence there of what LEDS can do.

blazefor20
17-07-11, 03:08 PM
Depends on the LED. Check out my diary as I am just getting started with a UFO. You will find an analysis in there of LED's.