PDA

View Full Version : I-smoke "are-u-mental" subject suggestions please

CockRoach
29-06-11, 05:33 PM
ok if you missed it in issue 5 of ismokemag (http://www.ismokemag.co.uk/)- outlaw gave me and all the recreational smokers out there a few good slaps in his "are-u-mental" article - well check out issue 6 for cocks reply article! out 1st july!

ok so now you know what im on about we could do with some suggestions for future "are-u-mental" debates?

obviously it would be better to keep the suggestions based around cannabis in some way but its not a rule so all suggestions are welcomed :)

we got so far.......

fem vs males (humans that is)
hydro vs soil
cats vs dogs
norf vs souf - (cant wait to do that one :D)

yeah so hit me up with some funny debate subjects if ya can :D

wert
29-06-11, 05:37 PM
cockroach v the world.............

CockRoach
29-06-11, 05:39 PM
cockroach v the world.............

naa not a fair fight is it? how bout cock vs the universe? lol

Pugz
29-06-11, 05:41 PM
Is that male female growers cause thats a good one

mellowed
29-06-11, 05:42 PM
Coloured buds v's strong buds............black rose v's skunk.

mellowed
29-06-11, 05:42 PM
Tits v arse v leg.

Pugz
29-06-11, 05:43 PM
Eat, smoke, or vape weed Which is the best for the body and the stonedness

Pugz
29-06-11, 05:44 PM
Tits v arse v leg.

Ill get my vote in early
Leg (thigh )

mellowed
29-06-11, 05:44 PM
What poo smells more......cow or horse.

mellowed
29-06-11, 05:45 PM
Carpet or lamanet.........read into that what you wish ;)

wert
Tits v arse v leg.

i presume you are talking about heather mills.

CockRoach
Tits v arse v leg.
its going in a magazine

Coloured buds v's strong buds............black rose v's skunk.
explain that more?

mellowed
29-06-11, 05:56 PM
Well every seed bank tends to work more towards a plant that has a high thc content or finishes flowering fast but not many produce plants with a nice colour. We have the black rose which everyone seems to love and would sell there family for a few seeds from one so my argument is........is there an unrecognized market for more plants displaying colour or shall they keep us in plant that are strong or flower quicker??

And personally I think if seed vendors moved away from creating really strong strains and into another area such as the colour of buds then this may make it more easier to keep fitting the illegal side of it as these would be more sort after.

I have a cheese plant and mystic blue and I tend to give more love to the mystic blue more than the cheese as its something away from the norm and would not mind paying a few quid for a more colourful plant rather than spending my cash on seeds that when grown are just going to put me to sleep or make me a dribbling mess in the corner of the sofa.

Does that make sense?

mellowed
29-06-11, 05:57 PM
i presume you are talking about heather mills.

What ever floats your boat wert but I was thinking along the lines of myself who likes a woman with a nice arse, some like them to have big boobs and others like slim legs.

CockRoach
29-06-11, 05:58 PM
Well every seed bank tends to work more towards a plant that has a high thc content or finishes flowering fast but not many produce plants with a nice colour. We have the black rose which everyone seems to love and would sell there family for a few seeds from one so my argument is........is there an unrecognized market for more plants displaying colour or shall they keep us in plant that are strong or flower quicker??

And personally I think if seed vendors moved away from creating really strong strains and into another area such as the colour of buds then this may make it more easier to keep fitting the illegal side of it as these would be more sort after.

I have a cheese plant and mystic blue and I tend to give more love to the mystic blue more than the cheese as its something away from the norm and would not mind paying a few quid for a more colourful plant rather than spending my cash on seeds that when grown are just going to put me to sleep or make me a dribbling mess in the corner of the sofa.

Does that make sense?

not at all :D just made it worse man lol

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:00 PM
Well I tried and I failed. Shall I delete my post or let you try and figure it out?

On a serious note though......I created a thread about this a while ago and people seemed to agree with me and would prefer a jar of multi coloured bid rather than a jar of dull green buds.

CockRoach
29-06-11, 06:02 PM
just leave it im sure someone who speaks confusing will clear it up for me later :D

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:05 PM
On another topic aswell, would it be possible or would nuffsaid be willing to let your writings and that of the other members from thctalk be posted on here because I see the talk about your work going on yet can't read them as I only have my phone which does not work on the ismoke website so I never get to read your rantings or anyone else's and I really would like to read them.

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:06 PM
just leave it im sure someone who speaks confusing will clear it up for me later :D

Fuck off you twat. Lol. Honestly though do you understand what I ment or shall I just write the topic for you and save you the work?

wert
29-06-11, 06:07 PM
what ever next.....pretty coloured buds as opposed to a stronger smoke.............no mellowed it does not make sense............to me anyway.

CockRoach
29-06-11, 06:09 PM
On another topic aswell, would it be possible or would nuffsaid be willing to let your writings and that of the other members from thctalk be posted on here because I see the talk about your work going on yet can't read them as I only have my phone which does not work on the ismoke website so I never get to read your rantings or anyone else's and I really would like to read them.

i might copy and paste my own ismoke articles onto here i spose i could do that - some have vital pics in tho so not sure if i can get a pic saved on my pc to a thread on here - ive tried b4 and failed? and tbh without certain pics its not as effective lol

why cant you download a pdf reader app for fone and download the pdf of the issues?

@wert - thank fook i fort i was just not reading it properly lol

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:11 PM
Ow I give up......nearly.

Ok we have the government and there puppets saying that the evil skunk is killing everyone that even looks at it so what about moving away from a plant with a high thc content into a more colourfffffff........sod it. Who am I kidding.

Right let's go back to the Tits vs arse vs legs.

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:12 PM
I did download the pdf thing but it still does not seem to recognise the file when I download the latest ismoke.

New Age Outlaw
29-06-11, 06:14 PM
Good lord you lot are messed up in the squash!

I've already put my vote in, pubic hair, yes or no. It's my mission to get cock shaved...

I've gone too far eh. Move on Jason, move on!

CockRoach
29-06-11, 06:15 PM
hmm well anything compooter bar turning on/off is not my line of expertise lol by a long way - ill get a copy and paste thread on the go later when im baked - cant face all that copy paste shit at the mo :D

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:16 PM
Just to make it more confusing..................High thc content vs a plant that smells of strawberry

Stimpy
29-06-11, 06:17 PM
Red Sauce or Brown Sauce on your fish finger and cheese sandwich ?

cannamancan
29-06-11, 06:18 PM

Does that make sense?

I get ya , and I've fucked off all my strong strains for some nice mellow purps (Im a pussy with weed at the best of times)

Black Rose
Purple maroc
Purple satin
Frisian dew
Trifle (even though this aint a mellow strain it's still a purp (I hope)lol)

wert
29-06-11, 06:20 PM
Good lord you lot are messed up in the squash!

I've already put my vote in, pubic hair, yes or no. It's my mission to get my cock shaved...

I've gone too far eh. Move on Jason, move on!

i'm sure some one will oblige you with a blunt razor..............

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:20 PM
Thanks Cannamancan atleast I ain't the only one who only likes to smoke the strong strains every now and again rather than every day.

I would choose the colourful buds over skunk or cheese anyday and from what I have heard from some other people they would do the same.

CockRoach
29-06-11, 06:24 PM
but i dont smoke mild weed? if you can find someone who does ill happily debate how ghey they are :D

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:27 PM
but i dont smoke mild weed? if you can find someone who does ill happily debate how ghey they are :D

Make a vote thread with a pic of a bud from black rose and a bud from a cheese plant and see what wins.
Then you will have some figures to make your case.

I would do it but can't at the min.

CockRoach
29-06-11, 06:30 PM
i still dont see a debate in it tbh?

just tell me what the beginning statement would be? ie "men are better than women cos......."?

cannamancan
29-06-11, 06:34 PM
I've down loaded a web browser that supports flash and I still can't get into the freikin I smoke mag grrrrr

CockRoach
29-06-11, 06:42 PM
I've down loaded a web browser that supports flash and I still can't get into the freikin I smoke mag grrrrr

ok i got me weed so ill get my articles copy and pasted for yas to read - ill get on nuff case about the pdfs not working with smartfones - shame that :( leave it wimmie:)

mellowed
29-06-11, 06:45 PM
i still dont see a debate in it tbh?

just tell me what the beginning statement would be? ie "men are better than women cos......."?

Ok then here goes.

Coloured buds are better than high thc content buds because the are more unusual, more pleasing on the eye and different from the weed most people are smoking.

Skunk or cannabis with a high thc content are portrayed in the media as evil, life wreckers, so if more cannabis with a different colour than the normal were more readily available then you would see a shift away from the evil skunk which is going to go in favour of the fight against prohibition and also gain a favourable reputation than skunk because they are less likely to induce schizophrenia or the other illnesses that strong strains have been proven to do.

Given the choice between skunk which is going to make me very stoned or a purple which is going to give me a stoned feeling but not the type of stoned associated with the skunk I would choose the unusual purple as I will be able to function better.

And for the people who like a smoke after work the purple would be more suited to them than skunk as they will be more able to sort out the family, do the washing up, play with the kids rather than sit about being lazy ( not quit how it went in my head but you get my point)

How's that for a start?

CockRoach
29-06-11, 06:54 PM
so basically - men strains vs girly strains?

why dint you just feckin say that lol

Sativa Steve
29-06-11, 06:56 PM
than skunk because they are less likely to induce schizophrenia or the other illnesses that strong strains have been proven to do.

Was good except for that bit mate. Are you a council worker or employed by the gov't in some way? :D

CockRoach
29-06-11, 06:58 PM
ok mite ave to wait a bit for the copy and paste jobbys cos i unistalled adobe reader lol so downloading it again is takin a lil while lol

mellowed
29-06-11, 07:00 PM
Lol. Sod off. Not every smoker has the mind set of getting really stoned until you can't be arse doing anything at all day in and day out.

Some like me prefer a smoke where you still have the energy to get up and do something with a fuzzy head for a bit and that would come from the purple.

Getting stoned for the point of relaxing on the sofa for hours is best done during the evening for me which a skunk is good for or a few more smokes of the purple.

mellowed
29-06-11, 07:03 PM
Was good except for that bit mate. Are you a council worker or employed by the gov't in some way? :D

Binman mate. No.

See, even the media crap is getting to me.

Need to stop smoking this cheese.

Sativa Steve
29-06-11, 07:05 PM
Isn't Binman council??

CockRoach
29-06-11, 07:09 PM
off steve if you turn this into anything ta do with cuntspiracy ill ruin every thread you ever set foot on :D so piss off pls ta

blurry-vision
29-06-11, 07:09 PM
Was last time i checked ?

Anyway mellowed I know what your saying there, I also don't like been too stoned as I find I can't function as I need to, but that been said I just smoke less, although I am currently doing the black rose so heh.

mellowed
29-06-11, 07:16 PM
Isn't Binman council??

No mate, they subcontract nowadays.

CockRoach
29-06-11, 07:17 PM
blurrymod any suggestions fella? i kow you got crackers up ya sleeve lol

New Age Outlaw
29-06-11, 07:18 PM
Sub Contracted Bin Men vs Council Run Collections it is then!

Diply
29-06-11, 07:20 PM
L.E.D vs Cfl vs Hps - get Swillys backup against LED he's done the maths...

CockRoach
29-06-11, 07:20 PM
us vs yanks - has to be done - tag team action maybe lol

New Age Outlaw
29-06-11, 07:24 PM
us vs yanks - has to be done - tag team action maybe lol

Might be able to get some American input on that too!

CFL vs HPS just HAS to be done doesn't it?!

Sativa Steve
29-06-11, 07:26 PM
Home cooking vs Takeaway?

I'll get my coat

blurry-vision
29-06-11, 07:48 PM
blurrymod any suggestions fella? i kow you got crackers up ya sleeve lol

Right now the best I can think of is Bongs with a Carbon Filter & Diffuser(so as healthy as possible) v Vapes, but that is fucking rubbish tbh so I shall have to have a think about it !

CockRoach
29-06-11, 07:53 PM
ye get your people to get back to my people when you have something good and my people will talk to nuffs people and stuff.

New Age Outlaw
29-06-11, 11:38 PM
Radishes, Devil's Vegetable or Crunchy Salad's Friend?

Naxx
30-06-11, 12:58 AM
Joint Vs Bong, Summer vs Winter

CockRoach
30-06-11, 01:00 AM
summer v winters got scope - how come steves thick as shit and you aint then? :D

New Age Outlaw
30-06-11, 01:44 AM
summer v winters got scope - how come steves thick as shit and you aint then? :D

That'll be: Steve's thick as shit Cock, Steve's thick as shit. You must insert the correct punctuation when insulting.

New Age Outlaw
30-06-11, 01:45 AM
Pussy Vaporiser users VS Cool Smokers?

CockRoach
30-06-11, 02:10 AM
That'll be: Steve's thick as shit Cock, Steve's thick as shit. You must insert the correct punctuation when insulting.

ok were putting that one down as writing style lmao
mmmkay pumpkin :D

CockRoach
30-06-11, 02:15 AM
two men debating "women and equal rights" would be fun lol

MrsMellowed
30-06-11, 09:29 AM
Pure J vs made with baccy?

Squidgy black: shit or abit of squidgy fun?

Amsterdam: best for hookers or weed?

And finally, for the ladies Length or girth?

Sativa Steve
30-06-11, 09:31 AM
off steve if you turn this into anything ta do with cuntspiracy ill ruin every thread you ever set foot on :D so piss off pls ta

LOL i was only asking a question... sorry mr gestapo. :p

mellowed
30-06-11, 01:45 PM
And finally, for the ladies Length or girth?

At least you will never have to choose between the 2. ;)