PDA

View Full Version : Reflex!!!

Ganja Bus
01-07-11, 02:27 PM
High.

Noticed a lot of shit when I'm stoned. But the thing that impresses me the most is the great increase in reflex and skill in gaming.

It's strange. Loads of cases like this have happened. Once when I had the munchies, I was eating this muffin and a chunk fell off. I dunno, but at the time it seemed to fall down sooo slowly and it's like my brain judged roughly where it was gonna fall (as it was kinda like bouncing down me) and without even thinking i put my arm down opened my hand and caught it. Then I munched it :)

Also at my mates, he was goin to pull a waterfall and I just went "clindsay" and threw the lighter, it went way too high, he just turned around and caught it above his head and we were both total stunned. The same thing happened to me as well. And this is kinda sick but my brother can groger onto anything with precise aim only when he's stoned. There have been many other cases of this kinda thing happening.

And when we were play Battlefield bad company 2. We were totally getting amazing headshots and Grenade launcher kills and shit. It may have just been luck but we never get that much "luck" when we're not stoned.

Has anyone else had experieces like these?

Dlight
01-07-11, 04:26 PM
i refuse to play stacraft2 when im not high, its not that it gives you extra reflexes and skill, it just narrows down your thought process so you can make well informed decisions in the same time as normal, without thinking about "what if X happens when im trying to do Y"

atleast thats my take on it anyway

Sensas
15-07-11, 10:44 PM
well...

sometimes is the opposite to me, I get too slow.

I used to play counter strike in a friend's house, and I couldnt get a single kill.

But it depends, sometimes my reflexes are really fast aswell when stoned xD

gardaee
16-07-11, 01:42 AM
i'm great at motion sensing games on the wii as long as they dont involve a lot of physical activity.but i get raped on my favourite FPS's on the Xbox and PC when i'm stoned, aim goes shitty. but, my freinds and i have this ritual when all of us get high.
we sitin a circle, take a small object which fits easily into our hand... but still may be tricky to catch, ping pong balls are best but most times we just use a lighter. its basically a game of catch. but with no order. and you can psych people by twitching your hand in one direction then throwing the ball at the guy in the opposite direction. well we've made some catches that we just couldnt have done sober. sometimes catching the ball with the tips of our fingers. and the most fun is when you just keep playing it so that you end up having a normal conversation about random shit while throwing and catching this ball around so i could be saying something like 'fuck man i'm hungry someone order pizza' whilst feilding like a professional crickiter :D bad idea to try this drunk though...